U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 04:43 PM

1,306 posts, read 1,361,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBrown0830 View Post

Remember... This is all MY thinking, not a judgment to anyone else. MY OWN PERSONAL WALK WITH GOD, NO ONE ELSE'S.
I can appreciate and respect your views, but often on the 'net (and in real life) there is still much to be desired.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2014, 04:44 PM

3,067 posts, read 2,386,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage_girl View Post
SOME Christian women have long hair. Some women have short hair because it's attractive to their husbands and what they want, which is more important than what random people have to say.
Yeah that's why I said "some". Actually most of the Christian woman I know do cut and trim their hair. It prevents breakage and it looks clean and neat IMO.

Old 02-02-2014, 07:36 PM

8,103 posts, read 6,921,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leco18 View Post
As a guy now in my college frshman year, I'm going to a school that's in the opposite part of the contry as I'm from. My parents suggested that I try to meet people by doing some volunteer things, especially with some church people. So I have. I grew up on the conservative side, and didn't know any religious people growing up. I always thought that Christian girls were sort of the same. But I notice that most of the girls my age at this church, even when representing their church by volunteering, wear these sexy, revealing type clothes like these black yoga pants with uggs and such. I've tried to just not notice or feed their ego, but dressed in those, I turn and I'm always like O...O...O! And then sometimes they give me this poker face that's unreadable. It's really frustrating! I don't think dressing in those like that is right, for doing church stuff, is it? Christian girls dressing like this? Is that Christian-like? I don't think it is!
You need to get laid.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:21 PM

9,430 posts, read 8,597,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngolf View Post
You need to get laid.
Yep, that would solve it

Old 02-04-2014, 06:22 PM

3,388 posts, read 5,591,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
Yoga pants are not "flesh" revealing (showing skin) but "form" revealing and that's just as bad as showing too much skin. Yoga pants and leggings are equivalent to wearing ankle-length black panties in public. It shows the outline and shape of the crotch, the separation of butt cheeks, every lump, bump, and jiggle. Outside of the home, gym, or yoga studio, IMO Yoga pants should not be worn in public and certainly not in church unless underneath a long blouse or tunic length top.
What kind of yoga pants are you finding?! All the ones I wear are "tighter" but not so tight to be either restricting, or revealing. Not even as tight as skinny jeans, truth be told. But then again I ain't about to pay $100 for a pair of britches to get sweaty in, lol! (lulumon for example)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Guys are having impure thoughts about women in from business suits to bikinis. That ain't never going to change.
Exactly! Which is why the librarian fantasy is so popular with men!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty