U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-04-2013, 12:16 PM
 
811 posts, read 993,487 times
Reputation: 1432

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
Do you actually not know that a Christian girl might belong to any number of doctrine types? Except you posted in the fashion and beauty forum. ?????
There's no doctrine when it comes to Jesus Juggs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-04-2013, 12:19 PM
 
5,514 posts, read 4,447,984 times
Reputation: 1803
Ugg Boots and Yoga Pants? That's nothing, when I was Christian some girls/ladies at Church would come with cleavage larger than the Grand Canyon and sometimes not even wear a Bra - just smuggling chest nuts - if you know what I mean. They would have ultra-mini skirts as well and one lady in her 50's, no less, had tight pink sweet pants that had this little phrase strolled across he rear end - 'Slippery when Wet.'

To this day have no clue what she was thinking I think she thought it to be some sort of workout phrase.

I might just go back to Church this Sunday -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 12:23 PM
 
Location: southwestern PA
20,423 posts, read 36,157,230 times
Reputation: 38868
If black pants and Uggs are considered revealing by the OP, he must have lead an extremely sheltered life!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 12:26 PM
 
Location: Northville, MI
11,882 posts, read 10,666,495 times
Reputation: 6314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
If black pants and Uggs are considered revealing by the OP, he must have lead an extremely sheltered life!
Exactly

Spoiler
First time I am agreeing with your statement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 12:33 PM
 
811 posts, read 993,487 times
Reputation: 1432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Ugg Boots and Yoga Pants? That's nothing, when I was Christian some girls/ladies at Church would come with cleavage larger than the Grand Canyon and sometimes not even wear a Bra - just smuggling chest nuts - if you know what I mean. They would have ultra-mini skirts as well and one lady in her 50's, no less, had tight pink sweet pants that had this little phrase strolled across he rear end - 'Slippery when Wet.'

To this day have no clue what she was thinking I think she thought it to be some sort of workout phrase.

I might just go back to Church this Sunday -
I used to collect offerings during mid-mass, and this one time this woman picked cash out of her boobs and put it into the money receptacle with a cheeky smile on her face.

I was in a state of shock and people in the back pews thought I was going to faint.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 12:34 PM
 
5,514 posts, read 4,447,984 times
Reputation: 1803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
If black pants and Uggs are considered revealing by the OP, he must have lead an extremely sheltered life!
Now that I think about it those tight Yoga pants and sweets can reveal something that I am leery to mention outright - I think the term camel will do.

When as a Christian, I could appreciate how beautiful God created the camel - but frankly I was not at Church for that sort of visual stimulus. No wonder I only remembered half the sermon (the latter half of course).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 12:36 PM
 
Location: Chesapeake Bay
6,048 posts, read 3,694,689 times
Reputation: 3488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post

Go to a night club in Goa or Mumbai to see what "revealing" actually means
You don't have to make that trip, Just go to some of the private clubs in any major US city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
 
Location: San Antonio, TX
10,924 posts, read 19,217,115 times
Reputation: 25408
It sounds like maybe the OP grew up in a community with a strict dress code (I'm picturing fundamentalists with long hair, loose dresses, women never wearing pants, etc) And now he's seeing women in skintight clothes and having trouble dealing with the physical response...I apologize if that's not the meaning of the post...but if it is, it's just something he has to get used to. They're not dressing that way because they want his interest in particular, they're dressing that way because that's how every other girl their age dresses. It has nothing to do with their religion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 12:39 PM
 
5,514 posts, read 4,447,984 times
Reputation: 1803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchamp Dude View Post
I used to collect offerings during mid-mass, and this one time this woman picked cash out of her boobs and put it into the money receptacle with a cheeky smile on her face.

I was in a state of shock and people in the back pews thought I was going to faint.
Yeah, a lot of them know exactly what they are doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-04-2013, 12:51 PM
 
Location: Northville, MI
11,882 posts, read 10,666,495 times
Reputation: 6314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
You don't have to make that trip, Just go to some of the private clubs in any major US city.
Just giving an example. My first experience seeing women wear revealing clothes was in Goa and Mumbai. Rest of India is ultra conservative.

However, all developed countries offer more freedom and accept revealing clothing as appropriate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top