U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 11-05-2013, 03:05 PM
 
1,373 posts, read 2,359,974 times
Reputation: 1425

Advertisements

If someone is into blonde hair & blue eyes which IMO is so predictable & boring, then I see why Nordic women can be attractive. Unlike German & Dutch women who often exhibit the same traits i.e. blonde hair & blue eyes, they are built a bit smaller. I find German & Dutch women to be built like truck drivers, Brigitte Nelson comes to mind.

Personally I like more ""exxotical"" unpredictable features like Angelina Jolie a white girl with big ""black"", lips, Rhihanna a black girl with green eyes, Kim K a ""white"" girl with olive skin & a big ""black"" butt.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-05-2013, 04:07 PM
 
2,538 posts, read 3,884,560 times
Reputation: 3312
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha7 View Post
Have You been to Sweden or Norway? I have many times. Most bland looking people there. I have never heard of any men or women going to any nordic country looking for a spouse. To eastern Europe? China? Korea? Thailand? Yes. To northern Europe? never in my life.
I don't know. My wife is Chinese and I've been to China several times. While you see tons of hot Chinese in the states and on TV, but in China the percentage is actually pretty low. I saw a lot of ugly women there. Many looking like they had birth defects. I guess most countries are like that to some extent. Though I have to admit that Italy and the Netherlands seemed to have a high ratio of hotties. I remember these two Dutch police officers I met at the train station. They looked like Playboy playmates. Wow.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2013, 04:23 PM
 
Location: New York city
257 posts, read 583,117 times
Reputation: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Jones View Post
I don't know. My wife is Chinese and I've been to China several times. While you see tons of hot Chinese in the states and on TV, but in China the percentage is actually pretty low. I saw a lot of ugly women there. Many looking like they had birth defects. I guess most countries are like that to some extent. Though I have to admit that Italy and the Netherlands seemed to have a high ratio of hotties. I remember these two Dutch police officers I met at the train station. They looked like Playboy playmates. Wow.
I never said that I think asian women are better looking. i said that of men I know quite a few have a thing for asian women (I've never met anyone who had a thing for nordic women). few in my own family are married to asians. Asian Americans. They didnt go to china looking for mail brides. I am a female btw. White. And I have been to all 3 Baltic republics (former USSR), Finland, Norway and Sweden. Yikes. There is no competition: the best looking women are right here in NYC
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2013, 04:32 PM
 
752 posts, read 898,297 times
Reputation: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha7 View Post
I never said that I think asian women are better looking. i said that of men I know quite a few have a thing for asian women (I've never met anyone who had a thing for nordic women). few in my own family are married to asians. Asian Americans. They didnt go to china looking for mail brides. I am a female btw. White. And I have been to all 3 Baltic republics (former USSR), Finland, Norway and Sweden. Yikes. There is no competition: the best looking women are right here in NYC
How hell you know that they are Yikes. Are you lesbian? I know what they are, I'm a man.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2013, 04:36 PM
 
1,102 posts, read 1,512,398 times
Reputation: 1126
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2013, 05:00 PM
 
Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,998 posts, read 5,489,466 times
Reputation: 3618
Brainwashing and media manipulation ? I don't know because I don't have an original memory of what I thought before I was told by TV/magazine/media that they are beautiful
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2013, 05:17 PM
 
Location: New York city
257 posts, read 583,117 times
Reputation: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
How hell you know that they are Yikes. Are you lesbian? I know what they are, I'm a man.
What in the world? woman can not have an opinion on other women's attractiveness? In my opinion of all EUR countries I have been to those northern eur countries have the least attractive people. Men and women.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2013, 06:20 PM
 
645 posts, read 1,067,684 times
Reputation: 1764
I've often wondered why northern European women are heralded as so beautiful or the most desirable in the entire world. I personally find southern Italian and Spanish women to be the most beautiful women in the world. They usually have the nicest heads of thick dark shiny manes and low straight hairlines. I have always fancied gypsy looking women to white girls. Most Latin American women give white girls a good run for their money.

It's in the eye of the beholder. In defense of light hair/eye/skin women, perhaps my light eyed blonde northern euro blood lined mother and sister have forever tainted my views on women...

Cheers,
bolillo

Last edited by bolillo_loco; 11-05-2013 at 06:22 PM.. Reason: No Rhodes scholar here
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2013, 06:23 PM
 
5,470 posts, read 8,160,530 times
Reputation: 7284
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolillo_loco View Post
I've often wondered why northern European women are heralded as so beautiful or the most desirable in the entire world. I personally find southern Italian and Spanish women to be the most beautiful women in the world. They usually have the nicest heads of thick dark shiny manes and low straight hairlines. I have always fancied gypsy looking women to white girls. Most Latin American women give white girls a good run for their money.

It's in the eye of the beholder. In defense of light hair/eye/skin women, perhaps my light eyed blonde northern euro blood lined mother and sister have forever tainted my views on women...

Cheers,
bolillo

I must of missed this memo....
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-05-2013, 06:34 PM
 
2,798 posts, read 2,471,814 times
Reputation: 5067
Quote:
Originally Posted by james777
You say: "losers across the planet who have money". If they have money, then they are not losers, right?


Quote:
Originally Posted by tipitop View Post
Clearly we talk in marriage contest. From such angle they are losers.

I see. So to you, if a man does not get married at a young age, he is a loser. That's interesting. What if they didn't want to get married before? Are they still losers in your book? To me, they are winners, in that they have successfully avoided a divorce.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top