U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 07:17 AM

22,974 posts, read 57,302,106 times

Advertisements

Cargo pants can come in different styles. From industrial to professional.

I like my Khakis, but I love pockets

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2013, 05:01 PM

1,463 posts, read 1,816,714 times
^^ I like those
There is no one fashion that everyone in the world is going to love anyway.
I have noticed that recently the cuts aren't the "huge, baggy" ones that some people are talking about. I think there are many choices that are a more slimmer, cleaner cut, more tailored so they aren't the large cuts people look to be "swimming" in anymore either. But we are very outdoorsy and they fit our lifestyle perfectly.

Old 11-09-2013, 05:16 PM

13,471 posts, read 15,090,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bolo View Post
I notice cargo shorts look best on people with muscular legs and compliment a person's looks, rugged hiker look

a tall skinny person with long stick legs looks funny with baggy cargo shorts, because it makes them look like they are swimming in those baggy shorts
They make different sizes of pants. People generally look bad in pants that don't fit. There was some guy in the grocery store today, about 20, I probably could have fit in his pants... or alternatively I could have stuff him and half of his twin in the the pants he had on. He looked ridiculous. Nothing wrong with the pants, just regular Levi's... wrong size.

Old 11-10-2013, 09:12 AM

41,137 posts, read 32,829,251 times
I thought of this thread the other day when I was in a store and a young guy came in wearing cargo pants, hiking boots (the pants were sort of tucked in and sort of not - hard to explain), and a tank top. Believe it or not, but this getup looked good on this guy. Of course, he was about 22 and muscular with not an ounce of fat on him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty