U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-21-2013, 10:17 AM
 
632 posts, read 717,987 times
Reputation: 725

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calixprynce View Post
20 y.o from LA

6 pair of Nike SB Dunks
10 pair of Jordans
2 pair of Vans
2 pair of Adidas
3 pair of Lebrons
1 pair of Timberland Boots
1 pair of Nike Barkleys
4 pair of Nike Air Max
2 pair of Ice Creams
2 pair of Nike Cortez

Welcome to the new generation lol
Nice collection!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-21-2013, 10:22 AM
 
Location: Greater LA area
15,736 posts, read 11,750,377 times
Reputation: 30563
Ice creams?

I own 6 pair of sneakers.

One nasty one for yard work, one for dog walks, 2 for gym, 2 nice ones for around town. None of them cost me more than $40/each.

I am 37.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2013, 11:07 AM
 
43 posts, read 43,284 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Ice creams?

I own 6 pair of sneakers.

One nasty one for yard work, one for dog walks, 2 for gym, 2 nice ones for around town. None of them cost me more than $40/each.

I am 37.
Yeah Ice Creams are a brand made by Pharell Williams (singer/rapper)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2013, 11:58 AM
 
632 posts, read 717,987 times
Reputation: 725
Which Air Max do you have? Those are my favorites right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2013, 10:18 AM
 
43 posts, read 43,284 times
Reputation: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_96 View Post
Which Air Max do you have? Those are my favorites right now.
90s and 95s . Great colorways and COMFORT!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2013, 11:28 AM
 
632 posts, read 717,987 times
Reputation: 725
My favs are still Air Max 1's!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-22-2013, 06:28 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn,NY
10,328 posts, read 12,417,631 times
Reputation: 15395
One, 37yrs old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2013, 05:43 AM
 
84 posts, read 86,520 times
Reputation: 54
Hello friend..
I like sneakers. I have 15 pairs of sneakers. I like them as they look cool. I wear them in college and while running or jogging. I have different different types of sneakers. I always buy shoes online in India. Int hat way I get the best collection at very reasonable price ranges. It saves my time too. Some of the my collection is I am sharing with you. Please tell me, if you like them.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-28-2013, 06:18 AM
 
8,854 posts, read 7,336,479 times
Reputation: 11792
Wow, so many "girls" here. I'm a "man". I have one pair of New Balance 1011 (had to look at the shoes to see the model), one old pair of hiking boots for working in the yard, one pair of Bates ankle high work boots, and one pair of dress shoes for special occasions (funerals & wedding). I don't throw out "sneakers" if they get scuffed. I wear them until the cushioning or leather wears out, whichever comes first. I'm rough on my hiking boots and work boots. They're lucky to last a year. Only reason why I spent the money for this model of New Balance is quality, comfort, and made in USA. My dress shoes are cheap, like $25 Walmart cheap. I only wear them a few hours for special occasions then back in the box so why spend more? No one can tell at the wedding or funeral they're cheap Dr. Scholls Walmart shoes. Real men should have one pair of black leather dress shoes, one pair of brown leather dress shoes, one pair of boots/shoes for dirty work, comfortable walking shoes, and running shoes if they go jogging.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-30-2013, 12:48 PM
 
632 posts, read 717,987 times
Reputation: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Wow, so many "girls" here. I'm a "man". I have one pair of New Balance 1011 (had to look at the shoes to see the model), one old pair of hiking boots for working in the yard, one pair of Bates ankle high work boots, and one pair of dress shoes for special occasions (funerals & wedding). I don't throw out "sneakers" if they get scuffed. I wear them until the cushioning or leather wears out, whichever comes first. I'm rough on my hiking boots and work boots. They're lucky to last a year. Only reason why I spent the money for this model of New Balance is quality, comfort, and made in USA. My dress shoes are cheap, like $25 Walmart cheap. I only wear them a few hours for special occasions then back in the box so why spend more? No one can tell at the wedding or funeral they're cheap Dr. Scholls Walmart shoes. Real men should have one pair of black leather dress shoes, one pair of brown leather dress shoes, one pair of boots/shoes for dirty work, comfortable walking shoes, and running shoes if they go jogging.
I've no doubt you're the epitome of manhood. How do you deal with all the women who stalk you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top