U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 12:52 PM

293 posts, read 355,599 times

Advertisements

I am a guy so let's get that out of that way. I've had my nose done, used steroids, have gotten botox injections and guess what? None of which increased my happiness. If you are not happy on the inside, it does not matter what you look like on the outside. Save your money and invest in therapy or if you have an addiction problem, 12 step programs are lifesavers. Try not using alcohol, caffeine, sugar, tobacco for a week and see how you feel. I am dead serious about this. I've seen a few posts on plastic surgery and shake my head. Am I happier with a smaller and thinner nose...YES! However that has not lead to a prefect life. In fact my life is as messed up as a life can get.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2013, 01:20 PM

20,426 posts, read 35,696,560 times
Thanks for that.

I see, time and time again, posts by people who think that plastic surgery is the answer to all their problems. And no matter what others try to tell them, they are convinced they are right.

Nice to see that you now 'get it"...

Maybe they will listen to you?

Old 11-26-2013, 01:27 PM

811 posts, read 980,679 times
Thanks for that timely advice. I've been thinking of getting a human face transplant.

Old 11-26-2013, 01:47 PM

15,736 posts, read 11,738,008 times
I got my boobs done 15 years ago and I am a different person since. I love my body, I wanna be naked 24/7. It is all in proportion. They are still on the smaller side but they fit the rest of me perfectly.

It was the best decision of my life.

Of course it doesn't make my life perfect. But it makes my body almost perfect and I am no longer having sex in the dark or having insecurities.

Old 11-26-2013, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I got my boobs done 15 years ago and I am a different person since. I love my body, I wanna be naked 24/7. It is all in proportion. They are still on the smaller side but they fit the rest of me perfectly.

It was the best decision of my life.
Photo please

Old 11-26-2013, 01:52 PM

my profile is public and you can see alot in the pics if you look closely.

I got teased all my childhood for beeing too tall and ugly. Then all girls around me grew boobs. I didn't. I turned prettier but no womanly curves. I was working out like crazy because my body was the only thing I could influence and control.
So everything was great, great legs, great butt, just no boobs. I got laughed at by boys and grown ups. I realized, when I stuffed my bra, suddenly they pay attention to me. Got my boobs when I was 23. No more laughs. I wear what I want and feel good in it.

Last edited by oh-eve; 11-26-2013 at 02:02 PM..

Old 11-26-2013, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
my profile is public and you can see alot in the pics if you look closely.

I got teased all my childhood for beeing too tall and ugly. Then all girls around me grew boobs. I didn't. I turned prettier but no womanly curves. I was working out like crazy because my body was the only thing I could influence and control.
So everything was great, great legs, great butt, just no boobs. I got laughed at by boys and grown ups. I realized, when I stuffed my bra, suddenly they pay attention to me. Got my boobs when I was 23. No more laughs. I wear what I want and feel good in it.
Your profile is not public. Friend request sent. I am not a boob guy so I don't get fake ones unless something is horribly wrong with what you were born with. You seem happy so that is what counts. Don't you have to have them done every 5 years?

Old 11-26-2013, 02:08 PM

oh, I thought it is public ..

As you can see, mine are still not big and you will have to admit, they don't look fake.

I am happy - but because I got them and feel like a real woman. I was suicidal from the age of 10 to 23. Tried to overdose on pills when I was 10. Because of my looks and my low self esteem that always drove me towards (other) weird people who hurt me.

No, you don't have them done every 5 years.

Old 11-26-2013, 02:13 PM

Look good to me. Nice muscle tone on your legs. You can see the hammy/quad separation. You seem pretty happy now. Like I said whatever works for you. I was just sharing my personal experiences.

Old 11-26-2013, 02:15 PM

Thanks, ...so you got a new nose and you don't like it? Or did you think everybody needs to be as excited about it as you are? No offense, but that is just what I felt like after my surgery. I went shopping and went crazy on bras and clothes, everything suddenly fit. People didn't understand my excitement but for me it was a difference like day and night.

I hate my nose but I will leave it alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty