U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 07:27 PM

10 posts, read 10,309 times

Advertisements

Thanks so much JoycieM and Kele for the link to "Make Me Look 10 Years Younger"! I'll go to see it soon, but I was thinking of something more permanent...

...what I was hoping to get when I registered in this forum was to know if someone had taken photo facial IPL anywhere on her body, but preferably on hands and lower arms, to get feedback before I had it done too.

I found a very good deal with a coupon and though I went to only see if any "patients" there had it done, etc....they convinced me and I had the first application done. Too soon to tell but I have the feeling it won't help. I guess there's no other way but to risk it oneself.

Since my next application is on July 11, I wont' know the first results until then. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post here each result. Rosedala

P.S. Anyone knows of another forum about this matter so I could get some feedback (besides my own)? Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2008, 07:29 PM

Thanks so much JoycieM and Kele for the link to "Make Me Look 10 Years Younger"! I'll go to see it soon, but I was thinking of something more permanent...

...what I was hoping to get when I registered in this forum was to know if someone had taken photo facial IPL anywhere on her body, but preferably on hands and lower arms, to get feedback before I had it done too.

I found a very good deal with a coupon and though I went to only see if any "patients" there had it done, etc....they convinced me and I had the first application done. Too soon to tell but I have the feeling it won't help. I guess there's no other way but to risk it oneself.

Since my next application is on July 11, I wont' know the first results until then. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post here each result. ) Rosedala

Old 06-12-2008, 10:06 AM

25,574 posts, read 23,780,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoycieM View Post
Freckles are cute...age spots AREN'T!
Have any of you found a product or treatment to get rid of them? What about lasers? Are the effective? How about cost? Or should I just resign myself to the fact that I have L A R G E freckles on my face?

Thanks in advance,
Joycie

I recently bought some Porcelaina face creme. Its very potent and will take about 3 mos, but you need to be careful to make sure it gets only on the area affected, not anywhere else. At first your skin will turn red and appear irratated, but so far its been slowly working for me. Dont use it on your back though, for freckles....I ended up with a very red and itchy irratation for days and couldnt do anything about it!

Old 06-12-2008, 11:35 AM

Hi All, I'm sorry my 2nd post (which is really the first I wrote) got posted even though (I thought) I had deleted it. Adela

P.S. Meantime, if anyone knows or hears of someone having done aphoto facial, please kindly let me know? Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty