Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 11:03 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,536,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experiment_2014 View Post
Guys without the ability to grow body hair get tattoos. When you have chest hair, you don't need to waste money, time and dignity on a tattoo.
Hmm... I have tattoos, I never realized it was because I don't have chest hair

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2014, 11:41 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,888,614 times
The easy solution to a hygiene problem isn't shaving your body hair, it is called taking a bath or shower.

Someone posted they noticed they smell fresher longer. Longer than what? I mean, just how long do you go between showering or bathing? If you engage in physical activity, ok, take a shower and that is that.

I'm guessing that some men think the time spent shaving their body hair (for hygiene) is better than washing? I had no idea it worked that way.

Old 02-26-2014, 01:08 PM

18,363 posts, read 31,442,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
The easy solution to a hygiene problem isn't shaving your body hair, it is called taking a bath or shower.

Someone posted they noticed they smell fresher longer. Longer than what? I mean, just how long do you go between showering or bathing? If you engage in physical activity, ok, take a shower and that is that.

I'm guessing that some men think the time spent shaving their body hair (for hygiene) is better than washing? I had no idea it worked that way.

I have a hairy chest, legs and arms. i shower daily, i dont understand why some people feel having a hairy body equates to smelly and dirty.

also, I rather shower 3 times a day, than shave or wax my legs arms or chest....eeeew!!! I am a man, not a little boy anymore, I would never shave my body......head yes, body no,

Old 02-26-2014, 02:27 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,138,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhenzanite View Post

Important word in that sentence is "Guys". He never mentioned anything about tattoos in women.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:03 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,603,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Experiment_2014 View Post
Guys without the ability to grow body hair get tattoos. When you have chest hair, you don't need to waste money, time and dignity on a tattoo.
Um.....ok?

I didn't realize that a requirement for getting a tattoo was less body hair and less dignity.

Then how do you explain all those very hairy guys that DO have tattoos, and the countless guys with little to no body hair that DO NOT have tattoos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhenzanite View Post

Me either, guess that's why I have mine!

Silly me, I thought it was because I was commemorating my time in the Marines.

Old 10-28-2014, 05:29 AM

2 posts, read 1,389 times
I'm too bisexual for this crap.. too many rules and b*tching about what "real men" and "real women" are, like none of you enjoy androgyny and f*ckin around with gender roles? I like girls with fuzzy legs and red lipstick and I like men in lacy underwear with garter belts and furry bellies... like what's the big deal??? Straight people are so weird, but maybe its a generational thing too?

Old 11-07-2014, 12:21 AM

6 posts, read 16,993 times
No problem with smooth men just think it makes them look prepubescent
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty