U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: More Attractive: Beautiful Face or Beautiful Body?
Beautiful face and average body 208 70.27%
Beautiful body and average face 88 29.73%
Voters: 296. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2009, 09:08 AM

597 posts, read 1,107,477 times

Advertisements

The only reason that I say this is because I want a man who can have those sexy bedroom eyes that I get lost in, eyes are the most important feature on a man for me. And the right shape of a mans eyes is a must for me, grrr
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2009, 03:43 PM

7,843 posts, read 11,137,853 times
I think you can get away with pretty average to below average looks and body if you have great hair

Old 08-19-2009, 08:18 AM

2,279 posts, read 3,419,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcapitan View Post
Are we more attracted to those with:

Beautiful faces and average bodies

or

Beautiful bodies and average faces
I like them either or whichever way but the deciding factor, for me, is their personality. I can't stand egotistic men.

Old 08-19-2009, 10:20 AM

125 posts, read 267,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
At least she can lose weight, then. What are you going to tell someone with a perfect body but a bad face? "You need to lose your face.." WHA?!
Hahahah! I was thinking the exact same thing!

I would definitely say perfect face and average body... as long as the guy isn't prettier than I am. I'd rather take an average guy with an average body than a guy with an Adonis face that has the entire female population swooning over.

Old 10-15-2009, 12:01 PM

2,551 posts, read 3,761,316 times
I think what is more attractive is what's in the person heart, mind, attitude, and personality (that should be more important than the physical traits).

Most beautiful people in the world (physical wise) are the most evil hearted, cold hearted, self-centered, egotistical people in the world (I said most, NOT ALL OF THEM).

Old 10-15-2009, 12:21 PM

615 posts, read 1,467,490 times
I think it really varies if you are talking about an "average" face or body to a "beautiful" face or body.

There are quite a few girls out there that are considered hot that aren't that pretty in the face (but not ugly either) that have incredable bodies that do not have trouble finding dates and there are quite a few girls out there that have beautiful faces but average bodies, like maybe 20 lbs overweight or something that don't have trouble getting dates.

The real question should be is it more attractive to have a great body but a rather ugly face or a really beautiful face but a very unattractive body.

I would say the body is more important to most (edited to add men). There are plenty of people with awesome bodies and not so attractive faces that don't have trouble dating but people that are quite obese but with beautiful faces that do have trouble.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:10 AM

1 posts, read 1,444 times
As a woman I do take into consideration the physical attractiveness of a man for several reasons. The first reason is that they have a happier disposition and are not critical or have a "chip on their shoulder". Another reason reflects their overall mental attitude for life if they are physically fit. And lastly, if I am all into being physically attractive, fit, and happy they would be a better match for me and besides I would prefer someone I like looking at and who represents who I am.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:22 AM

27 posts, read 112,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinaJo76 View Post
I think what is more attractive is what's in the person heart, mind, attitude, and personality (that should be more important than the physical traits).

Most beautiful people in the world (physical wise) are the most evil hearted, cold hearted, self-centered, egotistical people in the world (I said most, NOT ALL OF THEM).
Hmmm...I have to agree, as I have seen some really beautiful people when they get angry for not having their way or feel that they are too good to be near others..lol their facial epressions would look so horrific and their nose extended so high in the air that I could see their inner nasal structure and more. Facial epressions, personality, and attitude can say a thousand things.

But other than that, I think everyone can enhance their selves even a little.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:07 PM
JL

7,308 posts, read 11,474,267 times
It is alot more difficult to get that perfect body than beautiful face. Bod > face.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:12 PM

173 posts, read 348,805 times
Oh my goodness! Definitely perfect face, average body. It is way easier for people to alter their body shape with exercise than it is for people to change their face.
Not that this isn't a totally shallow topic! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty