U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: More Attractive: Beautiful Face or Beautiful Body?
Beautiful face and average body 209 70.37%
Beautiful body and average face 88 29.63%
Voters: 297. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 11:25 AM

3,204 posts, read 1,485,423 times

Advertisements

Beautiful face. You only let who you want see your body.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2017, 07:52 PM

540 posts, read 216,192 times
I see no reason you can't have a bit of both. Everyone's standard of beauty is different anyways

Old 03-29-2017, 06:15 AM

4,801 posts, read 3,438,882 times
Usually if a woman has an "average" face it's because her fashion sense sucks. By this I mean she wears a terrible hairstyle that doesn't fit her face and she doesn't use makeup the proper way to enhance her best features.

Same for a man. If he looks average in the face but his body is nice then he really needs to change his haircut and facial hair to suit his face more. Usually I have seen people go from a 5 to 7 or 8 by just switching their hair and makeup or facial hair.

Honestly an "average" face would imply a lack of deformities so we are assuming this person in question isn't deformed. So this being said, why even assume they can't make their face look better by emphasizing their best features? I have seen horse faced women with weak chins, long noses, and very narrow faces (aka they were actually ugly) look much prettier by just changing their hair and emphasizing their eyes and cheekbones. So if people with actual below average faces can do it then people with average faces can even more.

There also seems to be a portion of men that think that a test of "true natural beauty" beauty is if a woman looks good with hair pulled back. 1. Why is this considered natural? Hair naturally falls down due to gravity. Shouldn't that be the test of true beauty? What about a disheveled mess after waking is that? Isn't that the most natural? 2. Good luck with that because only very specific face shapes work with hair being pulled back. Might as well request that a woman look good with a buzz cut at a 3mm setting.

Put simply unless someone is deformed, anyone can look beautiful in the face by just making some changes.

Last edited by EddieOlSkool; 03-29-2017 at 07:10 AM..

Old 03-29-2017, 10:04 AM

540 posts, read 216,192 times
Not always true

Old 03-29-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldpolkadots View Post
You can always change how your body looks through new clothes, working out, etc., but it's difficult to change how your face looks even with a ton a makeup on ^^
This is a lie. You have no idea what good makeup and hair does for a face.

And also, for people who are severely overweight, surgery is required to be rid of loose skin. So it's not always "oh just workout and boom, amazing body".

Old 03-29-2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC View Post
I vote for an average face and a fit body. This is what I am attracted to in a man. Faces age over the years, too, and many times not for the better. Weight added to the body sometimes turns into double chins, puffy eyes and other unattractive facial features. When I see a middle aged and older man who is fit and trim, but just your average joe in the face, I am attracted to that. Being physically fit implies good health, a good level of physical activity (i.e. not lazy) and longevity - all things I want in my mate.
I see a lot of you (probably guys) don't seem to understand that many women who don't have a perfect face can look very beautiful.

Look at women like Kim Kardashian and Reese Witherspoon. Their face genetics are far from perfect. The former has a huge schnoz and the latter a movie projector forehead. But Kim K emphasizes her jawline and cheekbones with her makeup and Reese does the same but drawing attention away from her big forehead.

It absolutely possible to have lower than average face genetics and bone structure and still look pretty with the right hair and makeup.

Working out also helps too but what if my perfect body involves certain ratios and proportions? Working out may enhance certain features but you can't change muscle attachments. I like bigger butts on girls. Squats can only do so much. If a girl has a high gluten insert on her femur she will never have a bubble butt. Toned and firmed? Yes. Lifted? Yes. Phat Azz White Girl with ghetto booty? No. See? The flipside is also true.

Truth be told either option is about an equal probability of happening. Working out is as effective as makeup and hair. I stand by that and can provide pics of women who can go from average to knockout with a few changes.

Old 03-29-2017, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Yeah, but not everyone will. That's why I believe a killer bod is something more coveted. There's always makeup for the face.

I used to go to school with a gal who was butt-ugly but she could do her makeup so nicely. Her makeup just looked so airbrushed and smooth. She could do killer eye makeup. She wasn't pretty, but her makeup was awesome! Oh, and she had a nice rack too.
I know a girl who has serious horse face. But she does her hair perfectly and her makeup. She has a small jaw, weak chin, and gigantic nose. She is the definition of ugly. Guys chase her like crazy. Why? She knows how to do makeup. I mean this gal has bad face genes. Her mother has the same ones. Horse face. Terrible but it shows that talent CAN fix ugly.

Old 04-09-2018, 08:16 AM

10,053 posts, read 6,995,827 times
Beautiful face by far.

Bodies don't do much for me if a face is below average or not my type. It's always his face that makes me climax. A good body coming with it is, I guess, the icing on the cake.

Old 04-14-2018, 07:04 PM

5,514 posts, read 5,496,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinez4 View Post
I would say "beautiful face"......a lot of ones personality is reflected in ones face....smile, twinkle in eyes, rosy cheeks, etc.

When I see someone I think is beautiful is it not always classic beauty, but beauty of their spirit that is reflected.
Good answer.

Old 04-14-2018, 07:07 PM

5,514 posts, read 5,496,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Beautiful face by far.

Bodies don't do much for me if a face is below average or not my type. It's always his face that makes me climax. A good body coming with it is, I guess, the icing on the cake.
A good face makes you climax?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty