U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-12-2014, 09:30 AM
 
3,067 posts, read 2,523,848 times
Reputation: 3608

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Please. 6 inches, 8 inches or a foot long will be buried by a three foot wide rear. Lol. I refuse to get into the penis size thing again, but I will say without doubt, I do quite well in that department and have been with a few women who when it's there....well, it's not there.

It's just like women with small hands, small bone structure, smaller overall frame, make everything on the man seem bigger. Why do you think the average female porn star is 5'2 95-105 pounds with less then 2.5 inch wide hands????????

Because everything she grabs and plays with looks bigger. LOL.
And I don't doubt you but my point is that there are obviously a good subset of men that either don't have that problem or if they do it does not bother them since these men prefer women with big butts. The bubble butts you are describing are not what one would quantify as big. Shapely? yes. lifted? yes. bigger on a petite woman? yes. Its like comparing jessica biels butt against coco's. Both women work out, and lift, and follow a certain food regimen. jessica biel is slim and petite with a protuding bubble butt that looks big on her, but compare it to coco's and its clear who has the bigger butt.

Men who truly prefer big butts probably don't even have the same thought process as you do. For instance I can guarantee ice t is not thinking about how big his member looks when he's with coco, or Reggie bush probably wasnt thinking about it when he was with Kim k. but understandably this is a valid concern for you. you don't prefer big butts so again to each their own.

Really I never necessarily disagreed with you, I just wanted to clarify that you can't collectively group men and say that men find it more visually appealing to view a certain type of butt and body type when reality says much different. Like I said IMO dating mostly black men, it was rare to find one that did not prefer a woman with a big butt. Now they may have dated women with average or smaller sized booties but the men i dated visually appreciated those with what they deemed big butts. they werent even thinking about body fat, and height weight or thinking about it in the way you do.

Last edited by Faith2187; 03-12-2014 at 09:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-12-2014, 10:08 AM
 
Location: East St. Paul 651 forever (or North St. Paul) .
2,869 posts, read 2,837,544 times
Reputation: 1446
Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez, Serena Williams - those are butts that are too large and disgusting.

A woman like Naomi Watts or Kylie Minogue have what I consider the perfect size.


BTW OP, it's too, not to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Status: "Fill the days." (set 5 days ago)
 
Location: Fredericksburg/Virginia Beach, VA
10,719 posts, read 11,134,746 times
Reputation: 14178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez, Serena Williams - those are butts that are too large and disgusting.

A woman like Naomi Watts or Kylie Minogue have what I consider the perfect size.


BTW OP, it's too, not to.
"Large and Disgusting?" That sounds a bit harsh. To each his own, I guess. I think Jennifer Lopez and Serena Williams are both very attractive women. I think Melissa McCarthy is an attractive woman. Naomi Watts, too. Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes.

I have been told I have no "standards" when it comes to women. I just consider myself very inclusive. (well, I did before I was married. )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2014, 10:37 AM
 
8,226 posts, read 10,823,880 times
Reputation: 7623
Go to Assmatrix...tells you all about butts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2014, 10:40 AM
 
3,201 posts, read 3,581,482 times
Reputation: 4408
damn, assmatrix still exists

yeah, they will school people on ass who not knowing

pay attention to the lesson on ass meat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2014, 10:56 AM
 
286 posts, read 387,421 times
Reputation: 597
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Please. 6 inches, 8 inches or a foot long will be buried by a three foot wide rear. Lol. I refuse to get into the penis size thing again, but I will say without doubt, I do quite well in that department and have been with a few women who when it's there....well, it's not there.

It's just like women with small hands, small bone structure, smaller overall frame, make everything on the man seem bigger. Why do you think the average female porn star is 5'2 95-105 pounds with less then 2.5 inch wide hands????????

Because everything she grabs and plays with looks bigger. LOL.
Obviously none of you guys really know what your talking about.
I would post a pic but i'll probably get banned.

When a woman is bent over and arches her back the booty is not in the way. It just spreads giving you full access and something to hold on too.

The size of booties are getting ridiculous though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Status: "Fill the days." (set 5 days ago)
 
Location: Fredericksburg/Virginia Beach, VA
10,719 posts, read 11,134,746 times
Reputation: 14178
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeSaySheSay View Post
Obviously none of you guys really know what your talking about.
I would post a pic but i'll probably get banned.

When a woman is bent over and arches her back the booty is not in the way. It just spreads giving you full access and something to hold on too.

The size of booties are getting ridiculous though.
Wow. What are you trying to do? After reading that I am tempted to take the afternoon off and go home early to my wife...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2014, 11:28 AM
 
286 posts, read 387,421 times
Reputation: 597


When you can see the booty from the front... that's a little to big for me. Then again, I am a woman.. so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2014, 11:31 AM
 
Location: Encino, CA
686 posts, read 985,014 times
Reputation: 979
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeSaySheSay View Post

When you can see the booty from the front... that's a little to big for me. Then again, I am a woman.. so.
When you can see the booty from the front AND they have a small waist and flat stomach then you are talking goddesslike sexiness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-12-2014, 02:16 PM
 
Location: East St. Paul 651 forever (or North St. Paul) .
2,869 posts, read 2,837,544 times
Reputation: 1446
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I think Jennifer Lopez and Serena Williams are both very attractive women.
lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top