U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2014, 08:48 AM

994 posts, read 1,267,639 times

Advertisements

It's not the size of the butt, it's the shape of the butt.

You can have a fat, flabby big behind, and very few men are going to find that attractive. That compared to a bubble butt, which will make many men go primal.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2014, 11:15 AM

686 posts, read 980,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sade693 View Post
It's not the size of the butt, it's the shape of the butt.

You can have a fat, flabby big behind, and very few men are going to find that attractive. That compared to a bubble butt, which will make many men go primal.
So true. The shape is extremely important. A woman who regularly squats with weight will almost always have a great butt. A flat flabby spatula butt is as unatttactive as a big old fat cottage cheesy stretch marked butt. The bubblier the butt the better. It can be as small as 32" or bigger than 40" (Alexis Texas) but as long as it is shaped well and firm it would be universally found as super sexy.

Some of the best looking butts in history have been on the bubbly side - Nina Hartley, Kim K., most women who are fitness models.

Old 01-29-2014, 10:26 PM

10,674 posts, read 11,076,186 times
Definitely like big butts! I'm married to a pear-shaped woman whose butt is pretty big. She laughs at me sometimes because she knows her caboose drives me crazy. She has also acknowledged several times she's glad she has a big one and not a flat one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I could care less about how big someone's a** is.

Yucky to comment on a place where poop is released in semi solid gel state after digestion .
As for this comment, I can't help but feel this is the kind of thing a child would say. I've never dated, slept with, been married to or generally known of any woman who did not need to poop. It's part of life. You can focus on it and be appalled or you can put it off to the side and focus on the beauty of the complete package despite the things she needs to do in private from day to day. Women's butts are awesome, and the "functionality" of that general region is certainly not going to stop me from enjoying the beauty of it!

Old 01-31-2014, 12:16 PM

14,330 posts, read 19,534,754 times
It's not the size of the butt that matters, but what she does with it that counts.

Old 01-31-2014, 12:54 PM

10,775 posts, read 9,406,760 times
I like ladies with pear shaped figures, so it kind of goes with the territory...

Old 01-31-2014, 04:08 PM

10,674 posts, read 11,076,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
It's not the size of the butt that matters, but what she does with it that counts.
Yes, yes indeed. Butt* I just like it a little more when she's doing it with a big one!

*See what I did there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cBach View Post
I like ladies with pear shaped figures, so it kind of goes with the territory...
I couldn't agree more.

Old 01-31-2014, 04:11 PM

35,109 posts, read 40,193,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngolf View Post
A female "friend" and I were recently discussing what size butt do we men consider to big. This came about as a result of her feeling bad about herself as she has put on some weight lately.

We ended up sitting somewhere looking at women's butts as they walked by and her asking my reactions. She ended up saying we men (maybe just me) were not as fussy as she thought we were. I said what do you expect. We men are the real sluts......LOL

Kidding aside. She said she was surprised we men liked/accepted them a bit bigger then she thought we would but she also said we agreed on what was to big.

I hope I made her feel good...as her butt does........LOL

Welp, I'm a female, I have a butt and it has a size, what is the point exactly.

Old 01-31-2014, 04:25 PM

2,967 posts, read 4,183,209 times
Not even one Sir Mix A Lot comment yet?

(Married to an arse man)

Old 01-31-2014, 04:42 PM

2,614 posts, read 5,840,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngolf View Post
A female "friend" and I were recently discussing what size butt do we men consider to big. This came about as a result of her feeling bad about herself as she has put on some weight lately.

We ended up sitting somewhere looking at women's butts as they walked by and her asking my reactions. She ended up saying we men (maybe just me) were not as fussy as she thought we were. I said what do you expect. We men are the real sluts......LOL

Kidding aside. She said she was surprised we men liked/accepted them a bit bigger then she thought we would but she also said we agreed on what was to big.

I hope I made her feel good...as her butt does........LOL
Pics?

Old 01-31-2014, 06:21 PM

10,775 posts, read 9,406,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
Not even one Sir Mix A Lot comment yet?

(Married to an arse man)
baby's got back!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty