Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2017, 09:50 AM

4,565 posts, read 5,419,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty in black View Post
Low self esteem and certain men won't even look at a woman unless she has a big butt. Sad but true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
You can say that about both genders and any body part. It's true and really not that sad, people like what they like.
A person's physical look actually says a lot about them. I am an athlete, a coach, and live a very active lifestyle. I would NEVER consider dating a woman with small flat butt, a woman with butt implants, butt injections, fat butt, etc. because I just know we are not going to have very much in common. Not to mention that I would find them physically unattractive and unappealing.

Really, it isnt even about "butt size". Its more about physical attractiveness. Well.....maybe in small circles in the black community its more about butt size but in the real normal world, its more about fitness. I'll take a small totally bubble butt on a fit gal over a big giant butt on someone like a Blac (fat) Chyna or some of the large butt women on tv shows like Atlanta Housewives or Basketball Wives. I find butts like what are posted in post #249 of this thread over giant big butts any day of the week. I do have to mention though, that I find Serena Williams (pre-baby Serena) to be completely sexy. But she is tipping the scales at the absolute maximum though in terms of size.

Last edited by Kings Gambit; 12-18-2017 at 10:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2017, 10:29 AM

6,750 posts, read 5,726,194 times
Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngolf View Post
A female "friend" and I were recently discussing what size butt do we men consider to big. This came about as a result of her feeling bad about herself as she has put on some weight lately.

We ended up sitting somewhere looking at women's butts as they walked by and her asking my reactions. She ended up saying we men (maybe just me) were not as fussy as she thought we were. I said what do you expect. We men are the real sluts......LOL

Kidding aside. She said she was surprised we men liked/accepted them a bit bigger then she thought we would but she also said we agreed on what was to big.

I hope I made her feel good...as her butt does........LOL
I think it is pretty safe to assume that people are attracted to type body types.
I have had some of these types of conversations before with men and women and you just never know what some people really find attractive. Ex I actually prefer curves and contours and am pretty turned off my super skinny people ( as it reminds me of poverty, repression and illness) or hyper muscular men ( self obsession). Regardless people really should not be changing they way they look just to make other people happy rather then making these changes because they want to look a certain way.

Old 12-18-2017, 10:35 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
The trend in recent years seems to be with bigger butts being fashionable. I think they just look fat. I like a butt proportioned to the woman's body, not some big bubble butt sticking out. This may be an influence of black culture on the entertainment media, I don't know. I like more athletic looking women not fat ass*s. That's just me.
'

Old 12-18-2017, 10:36 AM

Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
A person's physical look actually says a lot about them. I am an athlete, a coach, and live a very active lifestyle. I would NEVER consider dating a woman with small flat butt, a woman with butt implants, butt injections, fat butt, etc. because I just know we are not going to have very much in common. Not to mention that I would find them physically unattractive and unappealing.

Really, it isnt even about "butt size". Its more about physical attractiveness. Well.....maybe in small circles in the black community its more about butt size but in the real normal world, its more about fitness. I'll take a small totally bubble butt on a fit gal over a big giant butt on someone like a Blac (fat) Chyna or some of the large butt women on tv shows like Atlanta Housewives or Basketball Wives. I find butts like what are posted in post #149 of this thread any day of the week. I do have to mention though, that I find Serena Williams (pre-baby Serena) to be completely sexy. But she is tipping the scales at the absolute maximum though in terms of size.
You comment highlighted speaks volumes to why I think people need to be super cautious about being in relationships with people that are hyper obsessed with fitness and appearance. If you are not going to spend the bulk of your life obsessing about things like this or actually plan on having children or living long enough to get old your partner will likely lose interest. So I would agree if something does not have the same mid-set about this things it is best to avoid being involved in relationships with them.

The use of pre-baby Serena really hints to a strange level of narcissism and immaturity that some people can't get past. So if something is really this obsessed with appearance I personally think it is good that they are honest about it so at least people that are not can be aware and if they have any common sense try to avoid.

Old 12-18-2017, 10:38 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,101,863 times
Quote:
Aw man!! How did I miss this thread about one of my favorite subjects.

I think a lot of the problem is in the difference between how men and women define "big butt". When women hear "big butt" they think "fat" or "totally oversized". Men, we refer to "big butt" as "sexy" and/or "perfect". A man will refer to a butt that is TOO BIG as a "fat butt" or "way oversized unattractive butt" but never ever ever a "big butt".

Some completely unattractive "way oversized unattractive butts" are like whats on that chick Blac Chyna or to a lesser extent Nikki Minaj.

But I am not picky. I do prefer FIT, but I find small ballerina/yogi sizes to sometimes be just as sexy as elite Crossfit athletes. Just as long as it isnt FAT or surrounded by FAT Im good.
Seriously? You had to use a black chick as an example when kim kardashian's fake butt is also oversized, unattractive and looks like she has a diaper in her pants.

Old 12-18-2017, 10:40 AM

Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The trend in recent years seems to be with bigger butts being fashionable. I think they just look fat. I like a butt proportioned to the woman's body, not some big bubble butt sticking out. This may be an influence of black culture on the entertainment media, I don't know. I like more athletic looking women not fat ass*s. That's just me.
'
Everyone is entitle to their views on this topic and there is not one correct answer it all boils down to personal preference.

Personally I love curves and am turned off by people that lack them.

Old 12-18-2017, 10:45 AM

Default .....

Quote:
Seriously? You had to use a black chick as an example when kim kardashian's fake butt is also oversized, unattractive and looks like she has a diaper in her pants.
Amber Roe, Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea also got fuller butts as do I !

So on behalf of "team bigger booty".... if people don't like fuller... bigger butts ... then that's their business.
As some people don't like flat/ invisa-butts. People need to love and appreciate the butts they have or modify them to suit their preference.

Lots of butts in the world ... and lots of butt preferences !

Old 12-18-2017, 10:57 AM

4,565 posts, read 5,419,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
You comment highlighted speaks volumes to why I think people need to be super cautious about being in relationships with people that are hyper obsessed with fitness and appearance. If you are not going to spend the bulk of your life obsessing about things like this or actually plan on having children or living long enough to get old your partner will likely lose interest. So I would agree if something does not have the same mid-set about this things it is best to avoid being involved in relationships with them.

The use of pre-baby Serena really hints to a strange level of narcissism and immaturity that some people can't get past. So if something is really this obsessed with appearance I personally think it is good that they are honest about it so at least people that are not can be aware and if they have any common sense try to avoid.
Quote:
Sounds like you guys are "BUTT HURT" over my comments. LMAO. Butt then, KLM goes on and says "Everyone is entitled to their views......it boils down to personal preference". Here's the thing, if someone says they dont like something, oh like "fat butts"..... dont get all offended at them if you are in possession of one of those "fat butts". It just makes you look bad and self conscious about what you have. Remember, its all about "personal preference".

Okay, Pre-baby Kim Kardashian had the most perfect butt ever outside of Nina Hartley and Jen Selter.

Old 12-18-2017, 11:01 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Everyone is entitle to their views on this topic and there is not one correct answer it all boils down to personal preference.

Personally I love curves and am turned off by people that lack them.
Yes, personal preference. Totally. I like curves too, but not out of proportion rear ends. Some just look too big to me today, and the trend seems to be that very large butts are great, where not long ago they weren't. Showing my age I guess.

Old 12-18-2017, 11:17 AM

Default .....

Quote:
Sounds like you guys are "BUTT HURT" over my comments. LMAO. Butt then, KLM goes on and says "Everyone is entitled to their views......it boils down to personal preference". Here's the thing, if someone says they dont like something, oh like "fat butts"..... dont get all offended at them if you are in possession of one of those "fat butts". It just makes you look bad and self conscious about what you have. Remember, its all about "personal preference".

Okay, Pre-baby Kim Kardashian had the most perfect butt ever outside of Nina Hartley and Jen Selter.
I am not hurt personally at all because in reality.... what makes someone else think that I would be attracted to them?
Regardless if you are a man or a woman, have a big or small butt etc. People need to remember just as much as they are judging people ... the same people are judging them.

For example that guy/ girl standing at the bar thinking they are hot stuff .... might not get that the there are many people in the room that are just not in to them.

None of us should assume that someone else is in to them unless they straight out tell you.

It is just not that simple to assume if you get a certain feature ex a certain butt, nose, hair, muscle tone most or everyone will be attracted to you.

So in short.... sorry if I made anyone who invests loads of time building muscles and running around in the same spot without functional purpose.... but reality check ... that does not actually mean you are going to be assuming everyone is attracted to you ! I would argue that someone who spends extensive time working out to maintain a certain physical appearance actually does have a low self esteem just as much as someone who goes out to get cosmetic surgery to get a fuller or small butt.

Personally I am only interested in trying to make myself look good too me. I have dates people that said they were attracted to thinks I thought were unattractive and I was not willing to change my style or appearance because they had what I viewed as BAD taste.

Just saying...

Last edited by klmrocks; 12-18-2017 at 11:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty