U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 12:19 PM

1,153 posts, read 1,056,748 times

Advertisements

I love all female butt sizes. Big, small, tight, flat, flabby-it doesn't matter to me. They're all glorious. Women should never worry about their butt size because no matter what it is there's a guy out there who will appreciate that butt for what it is and another girl out there envious of it. I can't imagine butt size ever being a dealbreaker in a relationship anyway. Do guys really choose to pursue or not to pursue women based on butts? Don't answer that. That was a rhetorical question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2014, 12:33 PM

3,067 posts, read 2,510,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac77 View Post
I love all female butt sizes. Big, small, tight, flat, flabby-it doesn't matter to me. They're all glorious. Women should never worry about their butt size because no matter what it is there's a guy out there who will appreciate that butt for what it is and another girl out there envious of it. I can't imagine butt size ever being a dealbreaker in a relationship anyway. Do guys really choose to pursue or not to pursue women based on butts? Don't answer that. That was a rhetorical question.
There are men that definitely do.... LOL. I'm a woman, with a lot of male friends and YES a lot of them will choose a girl with a butterface if she has a big butt... Matter of fact I know some who will not date a woman that does not have a big booty. My ex and the guys in his family are like that. Actually when he first approached me, he said he remembered that I had a pretty face, but what also really stood out was my a**, which is why he came to "holler"(his words). So, YES there are men who will make a decision about a woman's attractiveness or datability based on her butt size.

Then again, I wonder again if it's just a "cultural" thing...

Old 02-02-2014, 03:20 PM

810 posts, read 1,229,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
Engaging in a lot of stereotypes, aren't you?
And the problem with that is what?

Stereotypes don't come from imagination.
Stereotypes come from observation.

Old 02-02-2014, 04:15 PM

10,674 posts, read 11,076,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
There are men that definitely do.... LOL. I'm a woman, with a lot of male friends and YES a lot of them will choose a girl with a butterface if she has a big butt... Matter of fact I know some who will not date a woman that does not have a big booty. My ex and the guys in his family are like that. Actually when he first approached me, he said he remembered that I had a pretty face, but what also really stood out was my a**, which is why he came to "holler"(his words). So, YES there are men who will make a decision about a woman's attractiveness or datability based on her butt size.

Then again, I wonder again if it's just a "cultural" thing...
Some of us are lucky enough to have the best of both worlds! I have a wife with a pretty face AND a big butt!

Old 02-27-2014, 08:23 PM

278 posts, read 255,349 times
Mmmmm.... I love big butts, almost to the point of obsession! I dated many women with big butts but none of them ended up being someone I wanted to marry. Finally, I met an amazing woman and married her but she is thin framed with big boobs. I'm just not a boob guy, I'm all about the junk in the trunk. Yet, I have a wonderful, deep, and meaningful relationship that I would not trade for any big butt. This superficial preference still haunts me though!

Old 02-28-2014, 04:13 PM

54 posts, read 55,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
So agree. I think Coco Austin, Lola Lov, amongst other women--have that similar build, though they aren't as thin, they have flat waists, and so it only makes the butt hat much bigger, also the butt isnt just "big" as in fat, but it also has shape.
FYI: Coco Austin and Kim K have butt implants.

Old 02-28-2014, 04:24 PM

13,904 posts, read 11,472,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
So true. The shape is extremely important. A woman who regularly squats with weight will almost always have a great butt. A flat flabby spatula butt is as unatttactive as a big old fat cottage cheesy stretch marked butt. The bubblier the butt the better. It can be as small as 32" or bigger than 40" (Alexis Texas) but as long as it is shaped well and firm it would be universally found as super sexy.

Some of the best looking butts in history have been on the bubbly side - Nina Hartley, Kim K., most women who are fitness models.
lol. Kim Kardashian and Bubbly Butt do not belong in the same sentence. Titanic Butt is more accurate. Her butt is hideous.

Old 02-28-2014, 07:02 PM

3,469 posts, read 7,145,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
Some of the best looking butts in history have been on the bubbly side - Nina Hartley, Kim K., most women who are fitness models.
Best looking butts in history? Her butt is FRIGHTENING. Not because of it's size. It's not a bubble, but a BOX. Her butt is SQUARE. And the crack runs all the way up her back; it looks beyond unnatural. She's obviously had injections into that monstrosity. The photographic evidence is out there...

It disturbs me how someone with a dramatically surgically altered face & body, to the point of looking like a caricature, is often mentioned as an ideal beauty. That's not womanly, but a science experiment.

Old 02-28-2014, 07:10 PM

1,887 posts, read 1,791,926 times
Gotta have some meat on the bones.a little bounce in the motion LOL..

Seriously anything over like a 14 size is too much. 14 and under here..

Old 02-28-2014, 08:15 PM

13,904 posts, read 11,472,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
Best looking butts in history? Her butt is FRIGHTENING. Not because of it's size. It's not a bubble, but a BOX. Her butt is SQUARE. And the crack runs all the way up her back; it looks beyond unnatural. She's obviously had injections into that monstrosity. The photographic evidence is out there...

It disturbs me how someone with a dramatically surgically altered face & body, to the point of looking like a caricature, is often mentioned as an ideal beauty. That's not womanly, but a science experiment.
What's funny in a sick way about her disgusting butt is she takes selfies of the nasty thing and puts the pictures out where you can't avoid them, and then whines because people dis her weight and size.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I have to admit I haven't looked as closely as you, but in the future, I won't be able to not look.

Truly her butt is a caricature. It would be very funny if it didn't belong to someone whose biggest claim to fame is that ugly butt.

I once knew a gal who could set a table for 12 on her shelf butt. I felt so sorry for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty