U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 09:44 PM
JL

7,292 posts, read 11,227,701 times

Advertisements

If you want to lose your appetite , just look at Kim K's butt....if you don't want to have trouble sleeping, do not look at Kim K's butt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2014, 10:38 PM

3,036 posts, read 2,241,990 times
Kim K has not looked good the last couple of years. When her sex-tape first made "head-lines" that was when her butt looked the best to me(in terms of having a natural looking big butt), since then she has resorted to frequently injecting her butt to make it bigger. It's bizarre, on one hand I can imagine that she feels pressure to have the "big butt" since that was her "famous" asset, but on the other hand the fact that she thinks people think her butt is real at this point is hilarious. Kim K's butt has always been fake--it was average as a teenager and like a lot of celeb or reality stars she "bought" a butt and claimed it to be hers. However rather than being realistic and leaving it alone, she's done it up so much that it's completely out of proportion and completely fake... She basically "outed" herself about the fact that her butt is fake(not real like she claims) and it's almost as if she doesn't realize how out of proportion and ridiculous it looks. I've seen some women with real butts that seem out of proportion with their body--but they always had that shape. With her, as her "fame" has evolved her butt has too, and yet her thighs remain "slim", it's really just silly altogether and I wonder why her PR team(and family) have not relayed this information to her(or if they have, why isn't she able to see how weird her body looks these days?)

Old 03-01-2014, 12:24 AM

5,534 posts, read 4,092,146 times
LOL! I'm genuinely unsure if almost any female butt is too big for me. If anything, some of them might genuinely be too small for me.

(Prepares for accusations of objectifying females.)

Old 03-01-2014, 01:07 AM

3,388 posts, read 5,425,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
This is a good butt size and shape. The butt to waist ratio is almost as important as the bubbly-ness of the butt itself.

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/55699263/large.jpg

Please tell me you are joking!

That is NASTY, blech, just nasty.

I can't decide which looks worse, her butterface or that swollen lump of a butt.

Old 03-01-2014, 01:25 AM

3,388 posts, read 5,425,873 times
kim K is nasty as well, and I almost fell on the floor laughing when she "came out" with x-rays saying she hasn't had ANY work done to her butt.

Well, if that's the case; I have some oceanfront property to sell ya around Phoenix area!

Old 03-01-2014, 06:28 AM

13,904 posts, read 10,701,535 times
Wow! She actually looks half human in the first few pictures.

Some people will do anything for attention. She would be one of those people. And her family doesn't tell her how ridiculous she is because she's their main source of income. The "why" is one of life's little mysteries.

Old 03-01-2014, 08:49 AM

706 posts, read 890,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post

I can't decide which looks worse, her butterface or that swollen lump of a butt.
I'm a woman and not homo in any way, but, I think she has a very nice butt. I think there is not much worse physically than a woman with a flat, long, pancake booty....just looks 'watery' and shapeless. Makes me want to ask her "do you even squat?".

Old 03-01-2014, 08:55 AM

686 posts, read 907,072 times
Quote:

Wow!! People here are so mean. I wonder what kind of horrible things you would say if I posted some obese woman. Do you always attack and say such horrible things about a woman's body (and face)? Step back and think about what you just said. Now, imagine how you would feel if someone said something similar about you. Or, are you only saying those things about that woman because you feel justified in doing so because others have said similar things about you?

In any event, its wrong to so horribly attack a person's body saying its "NASTY" in caps no less, and "blech" and say her "swollen lump of a butt". Do you speak like this about the obese as well?

Old 03-01-2014, 08:57 AM

20 posts, read 37,843 times
Quote:

I totally disagree. She is very attractive and has a very nice butt!

Old 03-01-2014, 10:33 AM

3,036 posts, read 2,241,990 times
Quote:
kim K is nasty as well, and I almost fell on the floor laughing when she "came out" with x-rays saying she hasn't had ANY work done to her butt.

Well, if that's the case; I have some oceanfront property to sell ya around Phoenix area!
Yep... Like I said, she was most famous around the 3rd and 4th picture, and that is when despite the fact that most of us knew she did not have a "real" butt it looked much more natural and pleasing to the eye. However with each year, her butt got bigger, and her legs remained thinner--as if the only thing growing was her butt and typically butt and leg are proportionate. That was really the first piece of evidence that her butt was not real. At least with Coco Austin and other "bigger booty" models, the thighs and butt are more proportionate to make it look somewhat real... In her case it's like she wanted to have the thin body with the big booty and she didn't know how to stop inflating it lol.

Her face has also changed as well. Just too much plastic surgery altogether. I thought Kim was very beautiful and had a nice butt when she first came to "fame", around 2007/2008, since then however, the more surgery she has gotten the more IMO it has undermined her attractiveness. Also the more it has suggested to me that Kim feels that her only assets are her "fake" butt, and her "fake face"--which in some respect is a bit sad, the fact that your source of validation is based on what is artificial and was never yours to begin with is a bit frightening. On the other hand, like a lot of woman with similar claims to fame, she knows that it "sells" and that's why she does it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty