Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 12:59 AM

5,314 posts, read 5,043,255 times

Advertisements

I think there's just this good amount of muscle that both guys and girls, whether hetero and homo sexual like. Not ripped and not weak, but just fit and athletic. Girls look better a little smoother while guys look better with a little more definition to the muscle, but with the muscle amount being the same in both sexes.

What do you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2014, 01:12 AM

4,749 posts, read 4,301,699 times
Yes, you even said it yourself in your OP. Some people are into those CrossFit body types, which I think is cool, too.

Old 02-15-2014, 01:37 AM

686 posts, read 1,225,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkmani View Post
Yes, you even said it yourself in your OP. Some people are into those CrossFit body types, which I think is cool, too.
I am one of those types. I think the women who are avid Crossfitters have AMAZING and super sexy bodies. There is just something about a super feminine woman with muscular thighs and quads that just do it for me. Or, take a look at most of the pictures you'll find on the "She Squats, bro" facebook page.

Old 02-15-2014, 06:22 AM

22,267 posts, read 47,198,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
Girls look better a little smoother while guys look better with a little more definition to the muscle, but with the muscle amount being the same in both sexes.

What do you think?
I think the bolded part does NOT happen.
Women do not have the same amount of muscle as men.

Old 02-15-2014, 06:49 AM

706 posts, read 1,174,475 times
I don't necessarily agree that women look better smoother. I think ripped/shredded looks hot on both men and women. It's rare to see either one completely ripped unless it's competition season, but it's a great look for men and women, IMO.

Old 02-15-2014, 02:43 PM

Women have the advantage because so many different shapes of muscular women can be found extremely sexy by men. Take a look at the sexy feminine women in the pics below. Im sure NONE of them have difficulty in attracting men. They are sexy sexy sexy sexy.,

http://onetoonegym.files.wordpress.c...D398%26h%3D398

http://chronzell.colin.se/files/2013...94357_700b.jpg

And one of my favorites:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...71ae6c5016.jpg

Old 02-15-2014, 02:52 PM

2,222 posts, read 3,584,050 times
Obviously just my preference, but I really don't like overly ripped women; muscle is great but only with a bit of softness to even it out.

And come to think of it, even as a guy I wouldn't want to look too ripped.

Old 02-15-2014, 03:37 PM

5,314 posts, read 5,043,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
Obviously just my preference, but I really don't like overly ripped women; muscle is great but only with a bit of softness to even it out.

And come to think of it, even as a guy I wouldn't want to look too ripped.
That's exactly what I was getting at in the OP.

Old 02-15-2014, 04:14 PM

993 posts, read 1,553,303 times
No, I'd venture to say that there's less variance in the looks that men go for than the looks that women go for. Women don't really have a standard, despite what Hollywood tries to tell you, because we like a range of looks. We don't just go for The Rock.

Some men like the ripped and chiseled look, but not a lot. They tend to go for a more feminine look. Not to say a ripped woman can't still be feminine: I have pretty defined muscles, but luckily I still have a nice waist to hip ratio and boobs. It's hard to maintain that, though, and I'm always worried that I'll look in the mirror one day and see that I have a man's V shape. If that were to happen, I know I'd have a much smaller pool of men who find me attractive. That's not the case for men. They can change physiques (to a point - nothing too extreme), and there will still be a lot of women who consider them their type. It may be different kinds of women, but the love is still there.

Old 02-15-2014, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
See, I like women who are very very fit. I DO NOT like bodybuilding women, I think they look gross, but the fitness model types look amazing. I also like soft curvy women with bodies like Kim Kardashian.

Thin and strong like ballroom dancers are great.

DWTS S07 Wk3 Maksim and Edyta Jive - YouTube

Muscular and ripped like fitness models are great.

Fahrenheit Commercial - Jelena Abbou - YouTube

Inspirational Fitness Model - Karina Akmens WBFF Pro (Muscle Factory) (HD quality) - YouTube

Fit and sexy with a a bit of softness is great:
http://youtu.be/YpfXIauGpYI
Jaime Koeppe sexy model walk - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty