Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 07:53 PM

4,001 posts, read 4,088,144 times

Advertisements

Eyes and smile. I don't care how many hairs he has on his head. I can find a man sexy with or without hair.

In Michigan, when the wind chill is 20 below (for example), it's not easy to see muscle under several layers of clothing and a jacket.

The size, shape, height and hairy-ness of his body isn't as important to me.

To ALL men: It isn't always or just your physical characteristics that make you hot . . . IOW, your personality, beliefs, morals, etc. make you hot, too. Those attributes can make up for a lot of what YOU think are flaws. You could be a 10+ but if you are a jerk, I would think of you as -1.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2014, 08:22 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,172,508 times
Rapid shift headed your way ladies .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks
To ALL women: It isn't always or just your physical characteristics that make you hot . . . IOW, your personality, beliefs, morals, etc. make you hot, too. Those attributes can make up for a lot of what YOU think are flaws.
Exactly my thoughts from a man's perspective. If you warm my heart after a tiring day of stressful work, I could care less about the looks.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:34 PM

957 posts, read 1,058,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Rapid shift headed your way ladies .

Exactly my thoughts from a man's perspective. If you warm my heart after a tiring day of stressful work, I could care less about the looks.

OP Stated: From a PURELY PHYSICAL PERSPECTIVE.

This a stranger, you know nothing about them.

You can't be attracted to something you don't know, it all starts with looks (If it's indeed a stranger)

FFS!

Old 02-23-2014, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV84 View Post
OP Stated: From a PURELY PHYSICAL PERSPECTIVE.

This a stranger, you know nothing about them.

You can't be attracted to something you don't know, it all starts with looks (If it's indeed a stranger)

FFS!
Then why do people still bring up a guys attitudes. If the thread asks for looks, then lets purely talk looks. I admit, I am out of the picture in the looks department. Let the alpha males take over. Good Night and sweet dreams .

Old 02-23-2014, 09:06 PM

957 posts, read 1,058,202 times
Quote:
Then why do people still bring up a guys attitudes. If the thread asks for looks, then lets purely talk looks. I admit, I am out of the picture in the looks department. Let the alpha males take over. Good Night and sweet dreams .
Meant qoute the one above yours, I'm just saying.
If it's a stranger filling up at the gas station where does all that come into play.

Of coruse all that other stuff matters, but only after you know each other!

Old 02-24-2014, 10:58 AM

3,387 posts, read 6,615,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You wouldn't. The muscled, glistening, 6-pack ab man pumping away is only a figment of OP's fevered imagination.
Dunno where you're at, but I have seen "topless" guys with 6 packs pumping gas here in the summertime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
Technically it's 'two', unless you're dating a pirate.
There is something to be said for the sex appeal of a pirate, lol!

Quote:
Because a very secure man's attitude WILL show in his appearance. No doubt. It's like fear in rabbits, it always shows!

Old 02-24-2014, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cav Scout wife View Post
Because a very secure man's attitude WILL show in his appearance. No doubt. It's like fear in rabbits, it always shows!
Oh trust me, there are several men out there who look confident but are actually insecure . In our native language, we call them "pull tadiki bailwan" meaning tough (or) confident looking guy gets tripped by a blade of grass.

Old 02-24-2014, 11:33 AM

7,099 posts, read 27,143,372 times
What if he has a bad case of acne?

Old 02-24-2014, 07:38 PM

1,425 posts, read 1,382,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi85 View Post
From a purely physical perspective...
Lets say you see a man at the gas station filling his car.

What attracts you more-face(eyes,smile,hair) or physique(biceps, triceps, abs).

I have asked a similar question before(check my history) because my sister and one of her friends shocked me when they said THEY COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THE MUSCLE CONTENT.

I work out thrice a week and I see, honestly, women clawing over a man with six peck abs and tans. I see it.
Be honest. I am not asking you to answer for all womenhood.
How much do muscle turn you on? Like Stallone and Arnie muscles. Pure protein.
Like Brad Pitt in Troy. Will you faint? Will you just take them home?

From a PURELY PHYSICAL PERSPECTIVE.
Never saw anything uglier than Schwarze*(censored)*. Would honestly throw up if such a pile of muscles with gorilla face and no sign of intellect touched me.

Old 02-28-2014, 12:36 AM

1,838 posts, read 2,967,754 times
I tend to look at his face and build. I do not like guys with extreme muscles and gym rats. So if you look like you spend all your free time at the gym, I'm not going to be interested.

A guy that looks like Ryan Reynolds would catch my eye at a gas station, not a guy that looks like Stallone or Hulk Hogan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty