Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2014, 03:39 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonandStars View Post
Shiloh I didn't read through your post. There's no need to become jealous or resentful for such facts.
Then stop responding to me as if you have - you are just repeating yourself.

You make me laugh with this jealous and resentful comment. Get over yourself.

Keep knocking those strawmen down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2014, 03:41 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,693,605 times
Quote:
No fat is not. That's a white world fairy tale. What adds volume to your face is collagen and muscle. To look youthful people go under the knife to have fat REMOVED or they have COLLAGEN injected and have skin pulled against MUSCLES to have a TIGHTER look. That gives youthful younger looking skin.

I'm thinking there's a lot more to your post. Maybe jealousy and resentment. There's no need for it here.
Nice try, but no cigar. It's clear you're the one steering this post in a direction not intended to go and with your "white world fairy tale" remark it's more obvious. You're also implying white people have something to be jealous about and FTR, I'm not white either.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:44 PM

277 posts, read 506,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Then stop responding to me as if you have - you are just repeating yourself.

You make me laugh with this jealous and resentful comment. Get over yourself.
I will not stop responding to you until I'm finish serving you. I will repeat everything I said until your ears bleed. Stop being dishonest and trying to spin your stance. If you learn how to do that this convo would have ended several posts ago.

I suggest you chuckle since you are burning with resentment which is totally unnecessary and somewhat cruel. Be secure with your self pale face.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage_girl View Post
Nice try, but no cigar. It's clear you're the one steering this post in a direction not intended to go and with your "white world fairy tale" remark it's more obvious. You're also implying white people have something to be jealous about and FTR, I'm not white either.
I'm not sure about your race but you're certainly a lack-of-melanin defender. There's no need for it nor any resentment for the uniqueness of black skin. You people are so caught in insecurity that you unaware when you're being cruel. Fat gives youthfulness is a white world fairy tale. I'm trying to help you out here.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:52 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,652,997 times
I am 100% Irish American blue eyed blonde...at 52 my skin is super thin and I just had a basal carcinoma removed from my face...it is what it is...

Old 02-23-2014, 03:54 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
I will not stop responding to you until I'm finish serving you. I will repeat everything I said until your ears bleed. Stop being dishonest and trying to spin your stance. If you learn how to do that this convo would have ended several posts ago.

I suggest you chuckle since you are burning with resentment which is totally unnecessary and somewhat cruel. Be secure with your self pale face.
See now it is obvious who is bleeding.

Your true colors (pardon the pun) are coming out with you racial slurs and accusations.

Your first sentence does not even make sense - calm down - you'll write better.

How do know if I am being dishonest when you already admit that you don't read my posts.

Still waiting for those studies.

I am very secure as is seen by my keen sense of reason and your inability to back up anything you say - just rinse and repeat.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:55 PM

1,311 posts, read 1,693,605 times
Quote:
I'm not sure about your race but you're certainly a lack-of-melanin defender. There's no need for it nor any resentment for the uniqueness of black skin. You people are so caught in insecurity that you unaware when you're being cruel. Fat gives youthfulness is a white world fairy tale. I'm trying to help you out here.
You are the one who keeps spinning this into something it's not by accusing everyone else of being jealous or resentful of black skin. You've been asked numerous times to present your evidence since you are presenting your arguments that way. Instead, you ignore the requests and go off about how "less melanin" people are jealous, bitter and resentful. This is not the first thread where others have posted links to substantiate their comments but you refuse to acknowledge those as well, all while refusing to back up your claims.

Old 02-23-2014, 03:55 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I am 100% Irish American blue eyed blonde...at 52 my skin is super thin and I just had a basal carcinoma removed from my face...it is what it is...
I am sure that will go into the file of 'stats' that TheMoonandStars has locked-up in his dresser draw.

Old 02-23-2014, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
See now it is obvious who is bleeding.

Your true colors (pardon the pun) are coming out with you racial slurs and accusations.

Your first sentence does not even make sense - calm down - you'll write better.

How do know if I am being dishonest when you already admit that you don't read my posts.

Still waiting for those studies.

I am very secure as is seen by my keen sense of reason and your inability to back up anything you say - just rinse and repeat.
Take your bruised ego elsewhere. Don't have a rebuttal so you want to attack simple errors. Hmmm pale face was unnecessary and cruel just like resenting facts that don't favor you. Yup, you're insecure. I don't need to write better. You understood everything I said. Whether you like it or not I don't care. The onus is on you. Prove what I said isn't true. If you would have kept an honest stance this convo would have ended several posts ago.

Old 02-23-2014, 04:05 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Take your bruised ego elsewhere. Don't have a rebuttal so you want to attack simple errors. Hmmm pale face was unnecessary and cruel just like resenting facts that don't favor you. Yup, you're insecure. I don't need to write better. You understood everything I said. Whether you like it or not I don't care. The onus is on you. Prove what I said isn't true. If you would have kept an honest stance this convo would have ended several posts ago.
Burden of proof is on the person making the claim. That's you genius.

I gave you a rebuttal but as you said you're are to afraid to read it let alone offer any sources.

I'll let you go since you obviously have some type of racial agenda instead of sticking to the topics.

Good Bye Beautiful!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty