Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 05:32 PM

6,413 posts, read 12,145,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteakGuy View Post
All summer long, dirty, smelly flip flipflops, they invade spaces with them. Put their sandals close to your face, on your body, your derrierre.......................Can somebody please explain this to me.
Because when they all lay down with you on the mat for your afternoon naps at pre-school, they can't help but getting their feet near you.

Icky, smelly gurrrlllls.

Old 03-26-2014, 06:48 PM

774 posts, read 906,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Why does this thread keep feeding the OP who has a FOOT FETISH? Don't people read?
Ok, I have a foot fetish, I admit it.

I was Steak Guy until I posted this OP which I have no memory of posting.

I take Ambien, I was upset that night about a something which happened at work. I work eves, I came home and took an Ambien and went to sleep. I never remembered going on line or breaking my glasses either.

I quit being Steak Guy after this because I was too embarrassed.

Some of my posts as Simtropico aren't so popular either but I always post what I believe WHEN I post what I believe...............I still can't believe I posted THIS OP.

Yes, part of my fantasy and what excites me is to pretend certain women stick their sandaled feet in my face and the smell of a woman's sweaty feet excites me, I never wanted to share that but I'm no troll so I decided to admit what really happened and hope it'll be understood.

No, I'm not being excited by these responses. More like chagrined.

Sorry for offending.

Last edited by Simtropico; 03-26-2014 at 07:09 PM..

Old 03-27-2014, 08:09 AM

20,764 posts, read 19,972,298 times
Interesting.

Still. I can't believe this thread got 14 pages.

Old 03-27-2014, 08:13 AM

17,534 posts, read 39,131,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Interesting.

Still. I can't believe this thread got 14 pages.
Hehe - it ain't over yet!

Old 03-27-2014, 09:19 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
Sorry about that. I said I'd post a public apology so there it is. Thanks for the link to the link
If the op is getting any kicks out of this thread, he's really desperate. The listings on eBay geared to that type of customer offers a whole lot better material.
I, BTW, prefer sandals to all other shoes and will wear them right up until snow flies to avoid stuffing my feet into closed shoes.
Even after the OP was revealed to have a foot fetish some continued to post as if this were a real discussion. He even admitted as much in his post below (avec new screen name and claiming amnesia). The point is that the OP was hoping that the gullible would start posting pics of women's feet in sandals in this thread. Thankfully some of the more naïve posters haven't done that but the thread is still going so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simtropico View Post

I take Ambien, I was upset that night about a something which happened at work. I work eves, I came home and took an Ambien and went to sleep. I never remembered going on line or breaking my glasses either.

Some of my posts as Simtropico aren't so popular either but I always post what I believe WHEN I post what I believe...............I still can't believe I posted THIS OP.

Yes, part of my fantasy and what excites me is to pretend certain women stick their sandaled feet in my face and the smell of a woman's sweaty feet excites me, I never wanted to share that but I'm no troll so I decided to admit what really happened and hope it'll be understood.

Sorry for offending.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:30 AM

774 posts, read 906,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The point is that the OP was hoping that the gullible would start posting pics of women's feet in sandals in this thread. Thankfully some of the more naïve posters haven't done that but the thread is still going so....
You write like you know what's in my mind.

How would you know what I was hoping?

I was hoping people would understand, not that people would continue to build this thread up into something which the more negative or sensationalist might want this thread to be.

Here is what I said, you can believe me or not but my actual feelings are right here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for offending.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest of this thread is up to the rest of the people who post in this thread.

I told the truth, people can believe me or not.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:46 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,197,836 times
Quote:
There's more instant psychoanalysis on C-D in a week than in any 50 medical complexes in a year.
Type in narcissist or manic depressive and see how many have been so diagnosed and their 'minds read'. Might as well add in a few fetishes.

Old 03-27-2014, 09:56 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
I am not here for all of this.

Quote:

How would you know what I was hoping?

I was hoping people would understand, not that people would continue to build this thread up into something which the more negative or sensationalist might want this thread to be.

Here is what I said, you can believe me or not but my actual feelings are right here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for offending.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest of this thread is up to the rest of the people who post in this thread.

I told the truth, people can believe me or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty