Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2014, 09:18 AM

706 posts, read 1,180,133 times

Advertisements

Regarding Kim K. and cellulite....even if she does have it. I think most guys feel she has enough good going for her appearance that they'd overlook it. And I think that's true to some extent for most women. While cellulite in and of itself is not attractive, a woman who has attractive qualities in spite of it (pretty face, slim/fit figure, big boobs, etc) probably can get away with a reasonable amount. Women who have it and are also overweight/unattractive with no redeeming qualities are just screwed...LOL

Old 04-16-2014, 09:26 AM

686 posts, read 1,231,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten01 View Post
Regarding Kim K. and cellulite....even if she does have it. I think most guys feel she has enough good going for her appearance that they'd overlook it. And I think that's true to some extent for most women. While cellulite in and of itself is not attractive, a woman who has attractive qualities in spite of it (pretty face, slim/fit figure, big boobs, etc) probably can get away with a reasonable amount. Women who have it and are also overweight/unattractive with no redeeming qualities are just screwed...LOL
This ^

So true.

Old 04-16-2014, 11:07 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,880,599 times
If a woman is walking in public (swim areas notwithstanding) showing obvious cellulite, it's very likely she lacks good judgment and probably class and I'll be turned off on multiple levels.

Old 04-16-2014, 11:07 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,272,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten01 View Post
I agree!

Old 04-16-2014, 11:17 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
I don't know about that jerseygal. I used to see her all the time at the gym (sometimes in short yogapants/tights), and very often out and about at the Commons (in skirts and dresses) and I have never noticed any cellulite on her. She may have some now, but back before Kanye she didn't have any that was visible.

I am going to have to go with what I have personally seen in person and numerous occasions on this one instead of unflattering sneaky (possibly digitally altered) photos from photogs on the internet.
How funny, Kim K admits that she has cellulite. Maybe you don't recall but her former BFF Paris Hilton dissed her for it. And she said, "I'm normal, I have cellulite." Maybe you were too busy checking out her cleavage you didn't notice.

Kim Kardashian loves her bumpy bits: 'I have cellulite, so what!' | Mail Online

A quote from this 2011 interview:
Quote:
I have cellulite. So what! I’ve never claimed to be perfect. It’s crazy anyone should assume that just because you’re in the spotlight, you’re flawless.

Old 04-16-2014, 11:21 AM

686 posts, read 1,231,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
How funny, Kim K admits that she has cellulite. Maybe you don't recall but her former BFF Paris Hilton dissed her for it. And she said, "I'm normal, I have cellulite." Maybe you were too busy checking out her cleavage you didn't notice.
Too funny. I am more of a leg/thigh/butt man so I never checked out her cleavage. Although props to her for keeping them natural and real though.

Old 04-16-2014, 11:35 AM

8 posts, read 8,665 times
Default Mr theasaurus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
I'm pretty sure that's not how that phrase goes.
I got the gist. Feel better? now that you tried to 'educate' somebody? Keep at it, Bubs, America is 1E+97 correction posts from being fixed.

Old 04-16-2014, 02:25 PM

1,935 posts, read 4,776,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim71new View Post
Gender neutral question.

Yes for me. It is a high concentration of fat which shows wrinkly/wavy look. This is a sign of a lack of exercise, proper diet, and overall care of the body.

Guys, does cellulite on females bother you? Females, does cellulite on guys bother you?
When I met she who is now my wife, she was more than twice what any doctor would call her "healthy weight". When two little words and one little action transformed her from my fiancee into my wife, she was approximately twice that "healthy weight". More than three years later, she is still hovering just under twice said "healthy weight".

If you check my previous posts you will find that I have, for a long time, stated for the record that my wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. That is still the case with no indication found anywhere that it will ever change.

Cellulite? Yup, I'll take a generous portion. More reason for squeezin', more cushion for the pushin', more nestlin' after wrestlin'.

As for men... don't know, don't care. I've never looked at men like that.

Old 04-16-2014, 02:48 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,711,107 times
If you meet a man/woman that you hit it off with and things are pretty great, why would a little thing like some cellulite get in the way of that? Sheesh!

Old 04-16-2014, 03:22 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,272,288 times
As a woman I admit that I find very visible cellulite unattractive to look at and often feel a sense of awe and admiration for women that have very visible cellulite who wear shirts, bikinis and dresses with confidence. For instance my coworker that sits next to me is morbidly obese and has a ton of cellulite and fat but she wears short skirts and recently wore what looked like a form fitting club dress. Personally I did not find it appealing to the eye but she was very confident and that actually made it not as bad looking to me. That being said of all the women that I tend to find attractive looking admittingly tend to have very little cellulite--rather they have solid toned legs with shape and slight muscle, with a little bit(not a lot)of fat covering them. similar to a gymnast legs.

But I definitely think that it isn't always as simple as losing weight or working out, eating better, etc. I think it's a combination--I believe that with the RIGHT work out plan, healthy eating, lots of water, methods to increase circulation(use a cellulite brush), being at a healthy or close to healthy weight, having a normal body fat percentage, and even tanning or darkening up the cellulite areas, this can all certainly minimize cellulite significantly. However even with that I also think its a matter of genes and body type. I've noticed that classic solid pears tend to be softer looking even when fit, and that there are certain women that just have it no matter how in shape they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty