U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 08:39 AM

38 posts, read 47,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
I would think everyone does at some point.
Hilarious
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2014, 09:31 AM

3,518 posts, read 4,236,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Bras have absolutely NO effect on boobs, that is a myth. If you are large (as I am) they are going to hang low if you are braless no matter your age or if you wore a bra everyday. Bras do nothing for muscle, only working out tones the muscle behind your boobs. I have a lot of clothing that offers support and also conceals, and I get to be comfortable. A few months ago I actually invested in several new bras (I had lost weight) and hardly ever wear any of them. I only do when i go out and I am wearing something thin or knit where one is needed. Frankly, unless one is flagrantly flaunting their bosom, no one really notices or cares, and even if they did I DON'T!
Bras Make Breasts Sag, 15-Year Study Concludes - Medical News Today

Old 05-16-2014, 10:48 AM

3,493 posts, read 4,712,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
When it is warm, I am only wearing panties at home. My boobs are not big, so no bouncy problem while cleaning.

First thing I did when I bought my house - I put up blinds!
I wish my wife did this. I'd be ready to help at a moment's notice.

Old 05-16-2014, 02:32 PM

30,384 posts, read 31,261,031 times
Yes of course.

Old 05-16-2014, 09:16 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,164,568 times
I call BS. If that were true then why do all the women that you see in national geographic from those african tribes that never wear bras always have real saggy breasts?

As for me it depends. Most of the time I do wear one, but there are times I don't mind going out with just a t shirt and braless.

Old 05-16-2014, 09:27 PM

4,424 posts, read 5,215,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceAndLove42 View Post
Most of the time I do wear one, but there are times I don't mind going out with just a t shirt and braless.
No pants?

Old 05-16-2014, 09:59 PM

29,633 posts, read 31,965,462 times
I used to take them off as soon as I got home but then I found a good one that fits so I don't do that anymore. I do go braless when I'm home a lot though, usually in the winter when I bundle up with a big sweat shirt that hides things well! In the summer I'm usually more comfortable with one on, because it keeps things where they should be and not chaffing.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:31 PM

13,258 posts, read 34,687,871 times
I usually don't wear a bra in the house. Except when I'm getting my period (or in the current phase of my life - "hormonal" since I rarely bleed anymore but I still get hormonal every month). Then, my breasts feel sore, and ultra-sensitive and actually hurt/sting if they're rubbing against loose fabric of any kind. A bra keeps them from doing that, and on those days, I only take mine off at bedtime.

I -do- change to a sports bra on days that I wear one in the house though. My "out in public" bra is expensive, one of those "we really aren't kidding when we say hand-wash only" kinds of bras. So I won't wear it just to hang out in the house. My sports bra is also an underwire though. I don't own any wireless bras and haven't since I was 13.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:36 PM

35,121 posts, read 37,898,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
When it is warm, I am only wearing panties at home. My boobs are not big, so no bouncy problem while cleaning.

First thing I did when I bought my house - I put up blinds!

We have been in our home 3 years and still don't have curtains up on all the windows. There is no real need for them, we live out in the country and the outdoor critters don't care if the humans inside are dressed or not.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:12 PM
JL

7,314 posts, read 11,491,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover of Animals View Post
Yes,at night I am sure. I should have been more explicit. I meant around the house during the day while you are cleaning,etc.
I think i know where you were leading with this question...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty