U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 07:29 PM

2,601 posts, read 2,984,874 times

Advertisements

It's kind of a tough call to make unless you've actually seen every woman on the planet. Most of us have not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2014, 02:16 AM

18,794 posts, read 13,579,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
It's kind of a tough call to make unless you've actually seen every woman on the planet. Most of us have not.
You do not have to taste every wine ever made to know which is the sweetest. You don't have to drive every car to know which is fastest. You look at the top 5 or 10---Porche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Corvette, etc. And then the answer comes--in this case Genzebe Dibaba.

http://static3.demotix.com/sites/def...es_4149294.jpg

Last edited by elnina; 09-03-2014 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: No copyrighted pictures, please

Old 05-16-2014, 02:58 AM

35,121 posts, read 37,802,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
You do not have to taste every wine ever made to know which is the sweetest. You don't have to drive every car to know which is fastest. You look at the top 5 or 10---Porche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Corvette, etc. And then the answer comes--in this case Genzebe Dibaba.
Your opinion as it pertains to your life, preferances and beliefs but not the opinion of others whether you want to accept it or not.

This woman is attractive and she obviously is very skilled but there is no way she can be deemed the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Old 05-16-2014, 06:48 AM

14,649 posts, read 29,692,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Your opinion as it pertains to your life, preferances and beliefs but not the opinion of others whether you want to accept it or not.

This woman is attractive and she obviously is very skilled but there is no way she can be deemed the most beautiful woman on the planet.
In total agreement ^^^. She is certainly attractive, but not really even my idea of "beautiful." Different strokes.....

Old 05-16-2014, 10:45 AM

2,601 posts, read 2,984,874 times
Quote:
She is beautiful, but she isn't the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Her arms are pretty great, though.

I actually do feel like I'd have to taste every wine to determine which one is the sweetest. No one can decide that for me. It's all subjective. I'm sure Genzebe would be very flattered by your opinion, though.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:15 AM

4,424 posts, read 5,205,303 times
Quote:
I went to High School with at least 3 girls prettier than her. The lady who works at the local bookstore imo is prettier than her. A lot of actresses and singers are, to me, prettier than her. So for me to agree that shes the most beautiful just isnt happening.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:21 AM

226 posts, read 247,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
True, I would put Victoria Azarenka far above her in terms of beauty . Look at that skill and power .
Azarenka? I guess we all have different tastes.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:24 AM

226 posts, read 247,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
Even if you have seen every woman it's going to be different answers for different people. If you ask Tiger woods it will probably be a tall blonde woman, If you ask Robert Deniro it would probably be an athletic black woman. Different strokes for different folks.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:30 AM

4,236 posts, read 3,029,286 times
She's pretty.

However there are lots of very beautiful women in the world--but she's not one of them. In a place like Ethiopia where drop-dead gorgeous women are a dime a dozen, she'd rate as cute, but certainly not beautiful. And she's certainly not the most beautiful woman on the planet.

But you are entitled to your opinion.

Old 05-16-2014, 11:35 AM

409 posts, read 437,394 times
Her face is attractive, but her body is unattractive, IMO. I don't like women that are ripped and not curvy.

I would not want to sleep with her, but I appreciate her outward beauty from her face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty