U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 12:51 PM

7,179 posts, read 7,631,187 times

Advertisements

So a bunch of runners picked a runner as the best looking athlete and somehow that translated into "Most beautiful woman on the planet"?

While she is very pretty, I can name 5 women prettier off of the top of my head
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2014, 02:23 PM

18,794 posts, read 13,644,717 times
I think that what's happening here is that people are looking at photos and watching videos on their I-phones and I-pads. You can't possibly judge that way. If you watch the video in post #1 on a real computer, and put it on full screen, I bet you will come around to my viewpoint. Better yet, connect it to a big screen TV.

That has to be it. Otherwise there is no way to explain some of the responses on this thread.

PS--tip for these nattering nabobs--to watch an embedded youtube in full-screen, click on the video title instead of the arrow. Then you can click on the full-screen icon (lower right corner of vid).

Old 05-16-2014, 03:37 PM

409 posts, read 439,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I think that what's happening here is that people are looking at photos and watching videos on their I-phones and I-pads.
Or maybe some people just prefer women with curves and the like? I don't find her body physically attractive, at all, at least not for my taste.

I do appreciate that she's healthy and fit, but I don't find her attractive outside her face. Runners builds are not attractive to me, at all. Muscular, hard, skinny women are not my type (and I suspect I'm not alone). I am already fairly muscular and angular, I want to cuddle up to someone soft and curvy.

Old 05-16-2014, 03:40 PM

2,147 posts, read 2,925,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
True, I would put Victoria Azarenka far above her in terms of beauty . Look at that skill and power .
Azarenka? She doesn't even make my tennis top 10. Ana Ivanovic blows her away.

Old 05-16-2014, 03:57 PM

7,198 posts, read 7,560,565 times
I'd still take Sade over her
But she's cute though

Old 05-16-2014, 04:17 PM

3,313 posts, read 3,332,289 times
Meh, she's ok. Her hair isn't even down in the video, looks pretty plain to me.

Old 05-16-2014, 04:19 PM

2,321 posts, read 2,372,882 times
I'm just wondering .... are some of you men who constantly find something wrong with a very attractive woman on these kinds of posts the same men who post on the relationship board wondering why you can't get a date?

Old 05-16-2014, 04:45 PM

409 posts, read 439,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
I'm just wondering .... are some of you men who constantly find something wrong with a very attractive woman on these kinds of posts the same men who post on the relationship board wondering why you can't get a date?
Or maybe we have different preferences? Why do I have to find this woman "very attractive"?

I have never had a problem getting women, BTW, and I am not even particularly attractive myself (though not unattractive either).

Old 05-16-2014, 07:09 PM

2,818 posts, read 2,535,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
So a bunch of runners picked a runner as the best looking athlete and somehow that translated into "Most beautiful woman on the planet"?

While she is very pretty, I can name 5 women prettier off of the top of my head
If runners are the parameter of beauty, I'll take the 'dancing' Australian hurdler Michelle Jenneke and her radiant smile and kinesthetic beauty - watch her move, so fluid - poetry in motion.

Old 05-16-2014, 09:13 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,305 posts, read 11,847,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I think that what's happening here is that people are looking at photos and watching videos on their I-phones and I-pads. You can't possibly judge that way. If you watch the video in post #1 on a real computer, and put it on full screen, I bet you will come around to my viewpoint. Better yet, connect it to a big screen TV.

That has to be it. Otherwise there is no way to explain some of the responses on this thread.

PS--tip for these nattering nabobs--to watch an embedded youtube in full-screen, click on the video title instead of the arrow. Then you can click on the full-screen icon (lower right corner of vid).
I'd say that she would rank in the top 10% of college undergrads if all of them were rated ....... but chances are that I would check out the cheerleaders more than her at an athletic event.

Maybe if you gave her a boob job and then dressed her up as a cheerleader .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty