Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 07:59 PM

332 posts, read 435,943 times

Advertisements

hot nympho
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2014, 08:17 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,609,630 times
Freaky deaky chubby chicks.

Old 05-20-2014, 08:52 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,528 times
At this point I am not picky I cant be .

Old 05-21-2014, 02:58 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,960,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
if i can dead-lift her, she's a keeper
LOL. My girlfriend is the only woman I've ever dated who weighs LESS than me. And she weighs quite a bit less (102 lbs to my 145). I can't deadlift her yet, but given enough time and bicep curls. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
I'm a guy, and I have to admit, I like conservative and classy women.
Anyway, I just wanted to see how many guys share my preferences.
OP, I'm a woman, and I'm with you on liking conservative, classy women. My new girlfriend is just that, and I find that very sexy and appealing. She wears sleeveless shirts with the pointed collars that show off her tanned shoulders and pretty neck with nice black pants. She also likes polo shirts and other timeless styles. It's alluring without being trashy

Old 05-21-2014, 09:00 PM

1,326 posts, read 1,138,665 times
I LMAO reading this thread! Thanks guys!

Old 05-21-2014, 10:16 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,941,676 times
Lesbians.

Old 05-21-2014, 10:36 PM

1,373 posts, read 1,654,812 times
I like a woman who is smart and well educated. That will come through in the way that she dresses. It always does.

No overt sexually provocative clothes. A sexy and attractive woman can look hot in a white blouse, pearl earnings, a black skirt and beige pumps. Or in well cut jeans and sandals or boat shoes and a neutral colored shirt.

A happy woman glows from within. But make up is up to her. When it's applied right, it looks good.

In white women, which is my race; I am not as attracted to really dark, Mediterranean or Latina types, although there are exceptions.

I don't like ultra fair women either. Both types have their fans. I'm just one person.

My favorite women are between 5'2 and 5'7" - no taller. Not skinny. Not fat. Normal curves. Not "thick" wherever that ugly term came from. I also don't like unusually large butts or huge breasts. Ten pounds over is OK. As long as it wasn't injected. But I'm not attracted to fat or unhealthy women. The women should look healthy. Like she can hike and walk. No pro-anorexia types.

I love pretty hands and smaller and delicate feet. No plastic and overly long nails. Tacky.

I like a pretty face. Not really thick lips or huge noses. I love high cheek bones. And high smooth foreheads.

Thick straight or wavy and fine hair. I guess my favorite color is medium to light brown or bark blond. I like medium colored eyes, also. Not too pale. Grey, green hazel or golden brown.

My wife of 25 years falls into this group of women. She has long thick, dark golden blonde hair and fair skin with grey-green eyes and dark lashes.
I have no idea what she weighs. I know that she is 5'4" and wears a size 4. Her shoes are a seven. She has given birth to several children and she is not an ounce over weight.

I am married to my ideal woman. I'm a lucky man.

Old 05-22-2014, 01:16 PM

4,564 posts, read 5,417,700 times
Quote:
To men, what type of woman do you like?

I like:

PHYSICAL STUFF

Not tattood
Athletic body like she's an avid crossfitter
Flat abs to where you can see some 6 pack
Defined quads to where its obvious she's a heavy squatter, but legs are still long and lean
Round booty. Perfectly round booty that makes every guy in the room think "OMG!" in the most positive way when she enters.
Boobs not important but the smaller the number and larger the cup size the better - i.e., 32D>34C>36B

OTHER STUFF

Competitive
Artistic - either musician, painter, sculptor, etc.
Fashionable
Energetic/bubbly personality
Educated
Not all overly into any religion

Old 05-22-2014, 01:46 PM

29,475 posts, read 14,643,964 times
Quote:
I'm a guy, and I have to admit, I like conservative and classy women. I'm a big fan of refinement. I like women you can take somewhere upscale as well. I tend to like women who dress in darker colors, and I tend to like women in skirts or dresses over more contemporary styles. I'm a big fan of old noir films, and I tend to like the the style of dress and mannerism of women in those films. So I love classy women. I think this matches up with my own style as well. I tend to be a fairly conservative dresser, who usually will wear slacks, a button up shirt, or a sports jacket. I also dress in darker colors.

When I was younger I always thought the type of woman you describe was extremely sexy. Being young and dumb though I always went for the trashy center of attention type women... after years of dating these types I met and ended up marrying the classy conservative business type. And after 6 years , 4 of them married I couldn't be happier.

Old 05-22-2014, 01:51 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,206,770 times
For sustainability, I need someone who actually appreciates my efforts rather than making derogatory comments. One who wants to hike and enjoy road trips alongside me. One who understands that I too have feelings and am not some kind of steel shield for her. One who looks beyond sex into other more important aspects of life. And finally, someone who can handle tough love (fights and then comes to an agreement) instead of acting catty. Does not sound like something you would expect from a typical 20 year old guy, right.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 05-22-2014 at 01:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty