U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 07:15 PM

535 posts, read 390,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
I'm a guy, and I have to admit, I like conservative and classy women. I'm a big fan of refinement. I like women you can take somewhere upscale as well. I tend to like women who dress in darker colors, and I tend to like women in skirts or dresses over more contemporary styles. I'm a big fan of old noir films, and I tend to like the the style of dress and mannerism of women in those films. So I love classy women. I think this matches up with my own style as well. I tend to be a fairly conservative dresser, who usually will wear slacks, a button up shirt, or a sports jacket. I also dress in darker colors.

Anyway, I just wanted to see how many guys share my preferences.
I'm 38, and male, and like the woman to be younger. Maybe 25-30. I like "cute" over "sexy". Or maybe cute can be sexy. I like athletic but fairly slim. Like, say, a ballerina (especially one that can still play a convincing Clara). I prefer white, like me, but am open to other races in the right circumstance. I also prefer preppy. Maybe born in a rich, but still very community-minded family, and dressing as such. Doesn't need to be formal all the time, but is never a slob.

So, basically, a girl that is completely out of my league. I look sort of biker-jockish. Basketball shorts and either a college or Harley tee. short hair and a rather long goatee with mustache and fuzz on the rest of my face. And a "tube" 'do rag.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2014, 07:51 AM

42,565 posts, read 42,426,763 times
NT so you want your opposite.

Old 05-26-2014, 08:15 AM

2,181 posts, read 2,037,088 times
I don't really care what their style of dress is. It's who they are that matters. I'm attracted to more "emo/goth" type dressers and classy/traditional dressers alike, tattooed or not, piercings or not, doesn't matter.

Old 05-27-2014, 05:36 PM

810 posts, read 1,176,681 times
I think that a girl just not being an a-hole would sufficiently sort the field.

Give me a girl with a good attitude and a cute ass and that will do well enough.

PS And no tattoos. Tattoos mean skank. And if you like skank God bless you but it's not for me.

Old 05-27-2014, 05:44 PM

9,822 posts, read 13,910,287 times
Quote:
Yeah, as I grow older, a woman's dress style is very important to me. If a woman is a sharper dresser, it means she handles herself well in public. I've had women in the past whom I've liked, but didn't handle themselves well in public. Plus I'm very outgoing, so how a woman presents herself is very important to me.
Somehow you reminded me of old wisdom
A real wife
Is queen in the street
Mistress in kitchen
And **** in bed.

Crappy one,
is **** in the street
Queen in the kitchen
And mistress in bed.

Old 05-27-2014, 05:49 PM

2,181 posts, read 2,037,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonorio View Post
I think that a girl just not being an a-hole would sufficiently sort the field.

Give me a girl with a good attitude and a cute ass and that will do well enough.

PS And no tattoos. Tattoos mean skank. And if you like skank God bless you but it's not for me.
tattoos do not automatically equal skank. Way to be a super judgmental a-hole, just like the women you wish to avoid.

Old 05-27-2014, 11:37 PM

2,858 posts, read 6,204,375 times
I like girls who are kinda like me which is apparently really hard to find. Girls say a good man is hard to find...I can say the same.

Old 05-28-2014, 12:04 AM

369 posts, read 309,297 times
It's complicated........and very specific.

Tomboy, BUT still very girly.

That means she wears makeup, earrings and other jewelry, does her hair nice, dresses sexy.....yet isn't afraid to burn out or bait a hook.

It's very hard to find!

My Sister and Mom are 2!

Sheryl Crow - Steve McQueen - YouTube

KIRSTI ROCKIN' THE WILSON COMBAT - YouTube

Danica Patrick Speeding Go Daddy - YouTube

They can and will give a butch lesbian a run for her money, yet look beautiful while doing it and are very feminine.

HARD TO FIND!!!

Old 05-28-2014, 12:22 AM

369 posts, read 309,297 times
LUIS LUMBARD CSI PICS - Bing Images

RACHEL LEAH SHOOTING PICS - Bing Images

JILL WAGNER PICS - Bing Images

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/z...en-i154679.jpg

Jessie Abbate Hot - Bing Images

ARRRRRRRGGG!!

Old 05-28-2014, 12:22 PM

3,419 posts, read 2,899,039 times
Quote:
To men, what type of woman do you like?
What type of woman do I like? Hmmm.......

1. Face and hair of Kim Kardashian, or face and hair of Irina Shayk.

2. Body of this chick http://data1.whicdn.com/images/63693698/large.jpg or this chick http://angrytrainerfitness.com/wp-co...lter-Blurr.jpg

3. Personality of Jenny McCarthy.

4. Caring, giving, philanthropic, and world peace loving heart of Angelina Jolie.

5. The sexual energy and enthusiasm of Ava Devine, Vicky Vette or Lisa Ann (those who "KNOW", know what Im talking about here )

6. The fashion style of Georgina Chapman.

That would make the absolute perfect woman.

Last edited by Kings Gambit; 05-28-2014 at 12:34 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or