Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 10:45 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,588,923 times

Advertisements

I'm a guy, and I have to admit, I like conservative and classy women. I'm a big fan of refinement. I like women you can take somewhere upscale as well. I tend to like women who dress in darker colors, and I tend to like women in skirts or dresses over more contemporary styles. I'm a big fan of old noir films, and I tend to like the the style of dress and mannerism of women in those films. So I love classy women. I think this matches up with my own style as well. I tend to be a fairly conservative dresser, who usually will wear slacks, a button up shirt, or a sports jacket. I also dress in darker colors.

Anyway, I just wanted to see how many guys share my preferences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2014, 10:48 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
I'm a guy, and I have to admit, I like conservative and classy women. I'm a big fan of refinement. I like women you can take somewhere upscale as well. I tend to like women who dress in darker colors, and I tend to like women in skirts or dresses over more contemporary styles. I'm a big fan of old noir films, and I tend to like the the style of dress and mannerism of women in those films. So I love classy women. I think this matches up with my own style as well. I tend to be a fairly conservative dresser, who usually will wear slacks, a button up shirt, or a sports jacket. I also dress in darker colors.

Anyway, I just wanted to see how many guys share my preferences.
I like nice, friendly and outgoing girls. I truly don't care what kind of style they have as long as they look good, dress sexy and handle themselves well.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:51 PM

5,281 posts, read 6,588,923 times
Yeah, as I grow older, a woman's dress style is very important to me. If a woman is a sharper dresser, it means she handles herself well in public. I've had women in the past whom I've liked, but didn't handle themselves well in public. Plus I'm very outgoing, so how a woman presents herself is very important to me.

Old 05-16-2014, 10:54 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,668,250 times
I like more laid back casual types, not the overly "professional" types, I don't want a "powerhouse conquer all tied at the hip to her phone" type.

Bores the **** out of me just typing it out, I've gotten old enough to not define myself through work as much anymore and I want the same in a woman.

Easy going, sense of humor.

Oh, yeah, and if she's built for comfort, that's always a plus....

Old 05-17-2014, 12:50 AM

639 posts, read 678,699 times
Shorter than me
Booty and thighs thick yet firm wit a lil waistline
Enough 'on top' to play with but not so much I suffocate
Full lips
Expressive eyes
Soft voice and hands
Pretty feet!
Hair DONE - long or short don't matter just DONE!

Old 05-17-2014, 01:13 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times
If the question is framed in terms of physical appearance, I prefer women who are who they are because that's who they like to be, not because they're trying to fit some image of what a woman should be like. My wife doesn't wear makeup, or even own any for that matter. I think she has a tube of lipstick somewhere, but I don't remember ever seeing her use it. The only nail polish in the house is a bottle of clear polish I use to waterproof matches. She owns a couple of dresses and other nice outfits that are left over from her modeling career, but I've never seen her wear a skirt. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, and it's largely because she couldn't care less whether she fits anyone else's standard of beauty. She's "here I am, take it or leave it." There are few things more attractive to me in a woman.

Old 05-17-2014, 01:23 AM

1,514 posts, read 2,119,969 times
I like the laid back, casual types also. The thing is though, the ones I've met couldn't seem to hold a conversation any better than I could.

Old 05-17-2014, 01:24 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,305,593 times
Women who are hot. Personality and looks matter to me. I have to be attracted to her. I won't settle.

Old 05-17-2014, 03:25 AM

5,452 posts, read 11,250,384 times
Personality matters in LTR...of course. But when it comes to looks i like long hair. Though i wouldn't turn down someone just because she has short hair.

And open toe heels are hot.

Last edited by Northwindsforever; 05-17-2014 at 03:40 AM.. Reason: added a thing

Old 05-17-2014, 03:51 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,217,900 times
if i can dead-lift her, she's a keeper

i like casual dress at an all you can eat buffet,,,, more formal at a wedding reception/pigroast

who doesnt like a classy women?? of course a definition of a classy woman is a moving target....
a classy woman in maine... has good table manners, and is smart, but also can field-dress a deer at night in front of the head-lights... classy & versatile!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty