U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 11:06 AM

30,408 posts, read 9,086,867 times

Advertisements

I wouldn't know about that. However, as a woman, I can tell you that large stomachs on men are a turn-off to me:

I guess he found a topless beach, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2014, 12:44 PM

3,037 posts, read 2,338,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I have not figured how to post pics using a chromebook, but it resembles Cathie Jung,the woman with the smallest waist. Look at her in tight clothing and you will see the the pooch.
It is right below her belly button. I do not have love handles either. There is no fat on the sides.
I guess you can say it looks like a kangaroo pouch,but my skin is thight.
Her body looks ridiculous. If that's what you mean the sack that hangs lower, I'm sure that most men wouldn't find it too off putting if the rest of your body was proportionate to your frame. However if you have a fat lower sack, and you are significantly overweight, then even with the smallest waist I imagine it wouldn't look very appealing. Kathy Jung looks weird but she's average weight wise, so she can pull it off. Either way if that's what a squeem does to your body, no thanks lmao it doesn't look right to me at all.

Old 05-28-2014, 12:54 PM

35,817 posts, read 39,346,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scriptkitten View Post
This conversation so silly. its like saying "are arms on a woman a turn off"?

plenty of skinny, professional models have a curve and a softness to their belly. you will see rounded bellies in the victoria's secret catalog, lululemon website, etc.

does a floppy, protruding belly look good? no. but you don't have to be concave in order to be perfect.
Aaaaaand, that's the whole issue.

We're not working with a universal definition of "big tummy." To some, it's inches of protruding fat in rolls and no muscle tone. To some, it's a gently rounded pot belly. To some, it's anything that's not concave. The feedback is fairly worthless, because it's highly subjective, and it's hard to even define a "big tummy" in any way that's remotely meaningful.

Old 05-28-2014, 01:08 PM

8,738 posts, read 9,581,184 times
Most of these women I see wear shirts so tight you can see their rolls and belly button flopping underneath and the backs of shirts are so tight paired with tight jeans they have what the men call 'muffin tops.' Why are so many women so hung up on tight clothes? They want to fit a size 8 when they're really a 12. It just makes them look worse not sexier. They certainly aren't doing themselves any favors.

yea, I'm a woman.

Old 05-28-2014, 03:54 PM

1,247 posts, read 1,035,303 times
It is called a fetish, it changes from time to time. Personally I do not care, because I think in all kinds of ways. It is good to have a little fat approach old age, keeps things interesting.

Old 05-29-2014, 03:59 AM

8,195 posts, read 10,208,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2trvl View Post
Consider plastic surgery; a tummy tuck. I had it done at age 49, and it is the BEST money I've ever spent. I am so happy.
I had an evaluation by a plastic surgeon some months ago.
I would only need lipo,as my skin is tight.

Do you have the hip to hip scar?

Old 05-29-2014, 07:29 AM

Quote:

If you only need lipo that means you need to lose fat correct ? Why not just lose weight? Lol . If your skin is tight but there is an accumulation of fat on your lower stomach, if you lost the weight I suspect you can lose the stomach.

Old 05-29-2014, 07:52 AM

691 posts, read 743,965 times
Quote:

yes, I do, but, I needed tummy tuck and lipo. I was an apple shape for sure. For many years I was asked if I was pregnant, when I was not. I have one child, and he was born via c-section. For myself, no amount of weight loss could have resulted in the stomach I have now which is flat. I've seen overweight people with a flat stomach. Mine was too lumpy, bumpy, apple shape. I made a total lifestyle change in my diet/exercise before and after the surgery. This is not a surgery to "lose weight", as some of society seem to think. What did the surgeon say when you went for the consult?

Old 05-29-2014, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2trvl View Post
yes, I do, but, I needed tummy tuck and lipo. I was an apple shape for sure. For many years I was asked if I was pregnant, when I was not. I have one child, and he was born via c-section. For myself, no amount of weight loss could have resulted in the stomach I have now which is flat. I've seen overweight people with a flat stomach. Mine was too lumpy, bumpy, apple shape. I made a total lifestyle change in my diet/exercise before and after the surgery. This is not a surgery to "lose weight", as some of society seem to think. What did the surgeon say when you went for the consult?
I had a friend that was thin and had an apple shape stomach. She got lipo and her stomach still was big or got big again. But I understand some people genetically are disadvantaged. The thing about lipo is that it's a hit or miss. Some people say it worked great for them, others did not get the results they had hoped for it. Anyway the op has already said in other threads she is pear shaped but overweight and doesn't have time to spend hours in the gym each week. I still think if she lost weight and hit the gym more, and ate a good diet , she could minimize her stomach and any other undesirable body part.
And then once she did that if she still found it problematic then go right ahead and invest in surgery. I guess I just find it difficult to fathom morning money to go under the knife if it's something that can be potentially worked out on your own.
In your case your shape and the way you gain weight was something that even weight loss alone might not have helped. But as a pear shape it is possible for the op to have a smaller stomach and without the use if a squeem . I am pear and hour glass and my stomach has always been small or virtually small compared to my body(often appearing just about flat to others) and I'm bottom heavy. I eat well, work out diligently, and lift. Surgery might help with the lower part of my stomach from having a child but I don't see the need to go under the knife especially since I'm planning on having more kids in the future. Understandably if people are unhappy with their god given bodies and have attempted to lose weight and work on it and to no avail can't get results there is nothing wrong with surgery.

The op has posted numerous threads about spending tons of money to essentially change her face, body , etc to attract men and be treated better. Maybe she needs to go ahead and do it.

I wish I had bigger boobs but don't have the courage or I suppose am vain enough to augment them even though I'm sure having them bigger would be more appealing. Oh well. Op I feel for you and wish you luck.

Old 10-14-2014, 08:01 PM

1 posts, read 587 times
Mirna is very attractive in the before and after pictures, although comparing her pictures in black undies vs. a red dress is not the same. A woman does not need to have small waist to be hot. Curvy women like Kate Upton are much sexier than super thin models.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or