U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2014, 04:20 PM

12,230 posts, read 1,648,752 times

Advertisements

For all the guys who say it's a turn-off....are you in perfect shape? Just wondering.

Any woman who has had a C-section or a hysterectomy or other abdominal surgeries will never be as they were before. It's not the same as a beer gut or just overeating.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2014, 05:38 PM

1,716 posts, read 1,491,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
BTW, I'm in fantastic shape!
Other than going non about yourself, how is this relevant or useful to this thread or the OP. Personally, I'd take a huge belly over a braggart.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:39 PM

3,419 posts, read 2,897,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by graytabbie View Post
For all the guys who say it's a turn-off....are you in perfect shape? Just wondering.

Perfect? No. Perfection is an ideal to always strive towards. But I AM in darn good six pack and "V" shape.

Why do you wonder? How we look has no bearing on what we find attractive in a woman. large tummy in a woman is a turn off.

Old 05-18-2014, 06:11 PM

20,071 posts, read 13,751,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakscsd View Post
Other than going non about yourself, how is this relevant or useful to this thread or the OP. Personally, I'd take a huge belly over a braggart.
Another CD member mentioned that only the big bellied males like a belly on a female. DUH!
Read the whole friggin thread--why don't ya, girlie, it really helps!

Last edited by picklejuice; 05-18-2014 at 06:44 PM..

Old 05-18-2014, 07:20 PM

4,103 posts, read 3,390,521 times
Default According to this video rant...

Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
Guys who are in shape will be turned off by it. Guys with huge bellies will not have a problem with it.

Instead of worrying about it, why don't you work on getting rid of it? There are lots of exercises you can do to tighten your abdominal muscles.

Of course, fat guys are attracted to fat women. I'm sure this guy would have no problem with a woman with a lower belly pooch.
no, fat men are not attracted to fat women; just saying!

Louie's So Did The Fat Lady Video: A 'Fat Girl' Has Her Say With An Honest Rant

"whereas the average looking men -- the ones who are about on her level, looks wise -- never flirt with her because they're afraid they might belong with a girl like her"

Old 05-18-2014, 07:42 PM

3,419 posts, read 2,897,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeIsWhere... View Post

"whereas the average looking men -- the ones who are about on her level, looks wise -- never flirt with her because they're afraid they might belong with a girl like her"

While heartfelt and warming, that vid is a crock of b.s. We (guys) don't really care too much about what other people will think, we care about what our "Johnson" will think because if a man finds something about you that is a turnoff (big belly) we are not going to want to get too excited physically/sexually about you.

So while Louis C.K.'s vid rant is getting a lot of airplay, it still doesn't change the fact that if we don't find you attractive (or as the op says you have something that is a "turn off" like a big belly), we are just not going to want to date you romantically. We can be the best of friends though, but without the physical attraction, don't get your hopes up about romance and sex.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:29 PM

2,138 posts, read 2,157,576 times
No Problem. Am I the only guy who gets off on the "before weight loss picture" on diet products ? Thick women are hot as long as they can deal with it....thick with a bad attitude is a death sentence IMO.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:52 PM

2,176 posts, read 863,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
i know that,but i am referring to a woman that has a small waist but her tummy protudes from a side profile.
Meaning she looks flat when viewed from the front but when she turns to the side there is a lower belly pooch
im not quite sure what this looks like

Old 05-18-2014, 08:57 PM

339 posts, read 291,094 times
I'm more into wide hips and shapely/thick thighs and a plump rump.

I forgot just how much I like wide hips until this weekend. This guys wife had every man in the place checking her out. Her hips and butt was shaped like a big heart. A lot of thumbs up and winks went on between men. I was one of them. LOL

Wonder if old boy knew it? lol

Prowly! lol

Old 05-18-2014, 09:07 PM
JL

7,312 posts, read 11,478,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
SO i have a a lower belly pooch but i do not know if i would look gross wearing tight clothing.

Are guys turned off by a large tummy if a woman is otherwise shapely?
By large i mean sticks out,but still has a small waistline.

I know many women have large tummy but what is considered to big for you?

Go ahead and get it done. Do it for yourself and be happy. Don't worry what the guys think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or