U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2014, 02:33 PM

1 posts, read 688 times

Advertisements

I grew up in Guam(guy btw), and since it's a territory, I've always been a U.S. citizen. I've both studied up a little on American social ways, and talked to some people I've came across that are from here. Now I'm here, in college. I've always thought for sure I was the kind of guy that if girls tried to use their looks on to get things from me, etc., that I'd have the mental discipline to not fall for it. I went so far as to do a little bragging about how I'm different from most guys that way (since I'd heard that girls here are very good at using their looks). I doubted they were. Ugh, big problems! Girls here are REALLY GOOD at it, awwww! I'll try my hardest to play it cool, and act like I don't notice. But the girls thickness here, and the styles like black yoga pants that show it? O...O! They always manage to keep a straight face, so I give up every time, rush over and help her out, however I can. The nike running shorts a lot wear on my campus-same thing! Try to ignore it, can't! Rush over, help her out! Or the straight face, and she'll stand with one hip pushed out, with her hand set firmly on her hip, and no matter how hard I try to ignore that? I can't! Same thing! Urrrgh, this is frustrating! I'm really regretting underestimating girls here. Hmph. They're tough at this! Is this always on purpose? I can't ignore it, can most guys? It's too tough here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2014, 02:37 PM

13,771 posts, read 11,232,272 times
Youre just a typical horny dude. It's normal.

Last edited by hawaiiancoconut; 05-20-2014 at 03:17 PM..

Old 05-20-2014, 02:56 PM

2,181 posts, read 2,052,612 times
yeah, nothing out of the ordinary here. Fit girls in yoga pants=male attention, can't be helped. You'll get desensitized to it eventually, a glorious booty will catch your eye and you'll go "hmm, nice" then move on with your life.

Old 05-20-2014, 03:49 PM

5,574 posts, read 5,583,200 times
Ay adai, Guam has nothing to do with it ... LOL!
Guys are like that everywhere.

Old 05-20-2014, 03:56 PM

9,864 posts, read 9,031,468 times
I am so glad you prepared yourself so well to attend college here.

But don't worry about it, you are normal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or