U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2007, 06:43 PM

3,981 posts, read 9,240,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS View Post
Underwear are a safety precaution for people who are overly aggressive with the zipper!
i did that once as a kid still got the scar

its something you only do once!!!

Last edited by crystalblue; 12-22-2007 at 07:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2007, 07:37 PM

4,834 posts, read 5,440,088 times
Thumbs up My goodness nicolepsy!!

WOW...112 posts and still going strong!!!

Old 12-22-2007, 11:12 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 4,738,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_NC View Post
WOW...112 posts and still going strong!!!
Of course this thread is still going strong. Underwear contains the answer to many of life's problems. Unfortunately, it's also the foundation (garment) for the wealth of many an attorney.

Old 12-23-2007, 12:35 AM

498 posts, read 1,363,176 times
Default So So Funny!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
i would say that i wear underwear very infrequently. now if im going to wear a dress or skirt you can bet your bikini that i will wear it BUT if im going to wear pants then i sometimes really dont see the point. plus you know how vpl's are a no no these days. i guess that's what thongs are for but my point is that sometimes i wear them and sometimes i dont. am i alone? also, how many of you ladies if you are wearing pantyhose or tights will also wear undies underneath them? i dont see the point in that either. will i cause gasps of horror from the nurses and drs if i am ever taken to the hospital without my underwear on?
Hi nicolepsy, UNITE here. This is one of the most revieling and hilarious-est posts I've seen in awile. I am a homebody most of the time,so no, I rarely wear panties. I also prefer to call them panties as opposed to underwear. Why, you ask? I seem to think it keeps the sexiness about it when they are called panties. I don't know why but I associate under wear with men.

With panty hose I will wear panties just to keep the feeling of actually having something on when the panty hose cro-ch decides to keep crawling south. I came to an understanding with panty hose though I think. Just don't wear them, no matter what. You can dress just about any way ya want to anymore and who is to say that you are out of fashion. It's skin they want anyway. I do know alot of women who are partial to their pantyhose. I say let them have em'!! I look just as good in a dress and heels with no panty hose.

The Dr.'s own my body!! There is definately no modesty there for me.

Well thank you very much for the laugh

Old 12-23-2007, 06:49 AM

Thumbs up but wait, there's more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITE View Post
Hi nicolepsy, UNITE here. This is one of the most revieling and hilarious-est posts I've seen in awile. I am a homebody most of the time,so no, I rarely wear panties. I also prefer to call them panties as opposed to underwear. Why, you ask? I seem to think it keeps the sexiness about it when they are called panties. I don't know why but I associate under wear with men.

With panty hose I will wear panties just to keep the feeling of actually having something on when the panty hose cro-ch decides to keep crawling south. I came to an understanding with panty hose though I think. Just don't wear them, no matter what. You can dress just about any way ya want to anymore and who is to say that you are out of fashion. It's skin they want anyway. I do know alot of women who are partial to their pantyhose. I say let them have em'!! I look just as good in a dress and heels with no panty hose.

The Dr.'s own my body!! There is definitely no modesty there for me.

Well thank you very much for the laugh
I absolutely agree that the word "panties" has a much sexier ring than "underwear" .

Whoever invented pantyhose should be shot at dawn without a mask or a last cigarette!

Bring back sexy panties with garter belts and nylons........just my two cents...again

Old 12-24-2007, 01:02 AM

498 posts, read 1,363,176 times
Default Mikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_NC View Post
I absolutely agree that the word "panties" has a much sexier ring than "underwear" .

Whoever invented pantyhose should be shot at dawn without a mask or a last cigarette!

Bring back sexy panties with garter belts and nylons........just my two cents...again

Thanks for the extras!! I think you should start a new post. Nylons versus Pantyhose. What do ya think?
Merry Christmas
LIVE LAUGH AND LOVE

Old 12-24-2007, 04:24 AM

1,943 posts, read 7,626,018 times
I just came across this thread! I wish I read it earlier! I too do not wear them...and have not since highschool at 17. I got into it because my best friend didn't. No panty lines...no wedgies...and I tried thongs but can always feel them so they're a wedgie in my book...now yes, you do have to wash your pants at the end of the day...but for the comfortability factor...washing is AOK. Now when I wear skirts or have my monthly friend..of course I do then.

Old 12-28-2007, 07:38 PM

Thumbs up Sorry for being tardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITE View Post
Thanks for the extras!! I think you should start a new post. Nylons versus Pantyhose. What do ya think?
Merry Christmas
LIVE LAUGH AND LOVE
Sorry it took so long to reply but I hadn't returned to this thread in a few days. This a hilarious thread and I am enjoying it....but start a new one about nylons vs pantyhose....don't have the guts because most women I knew/know hate garter belts so I would be jumping from the frying pan into the fire... However, if some lovely lady in here would like to start that thread I will most certainly contribute my views ad experiences with both pantyhose and nylons, within the guidelines of good taste of course, and maybe make some of you laugh as laughter extends your life span..

Happy New Year to you and everyone here in C-D land and a special Happy New Year to those who wear nylons and garter belts with high heels

Old 12-28-2007, 08:01 PM

2,238 posts, read 8,695,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southlander View Post
All you ladies who don't wear underwear must be young, and child-free. Wait 'till you've had one or two kids and hit middle age and menopause...believe me, it's WAY MORE than hot flashes!
I don't know, don't knock us middle-aged women. I've had two kids, and I'm 45...and I keep having all these hot young 25yr old men hit on me, so I must still have a little somethin'-somethin' going on...

It's quite amusing when my 23-yr-old son's friends try to get in my pants.

Old 12-28-2007, 08:33 PM

3,981 posts, read 9,240,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminRed View Post
I don't know, don't knock us middle-aged women. I've had two kids, and I'm 45...and I keep having all these hot young 25yr old men hit on me, so I must still have a little somethin'-somethin' going on...

It's quite amusing when my 23-yr-old son's friends try to get in my pants.
we know a good thing when we see it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty