U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2008, 08:39 AM

3,099 posts, read 1,912,862 times

Advertisements

here i am.
just thought i'd mention that mi madre (my mother) is always complaining that she is so poor that she cant even afford new underwear. of course this is untrue because she spends tons of money on socks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2008, 09:09 AM

3,981 posts, read 9,241,149 times
id bet undies are necessary on a day like today

its freezing!!!

Old 01-03-2008, 11:09 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,552,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblue View Post
id bet undies are necessary on a day like today

its freezing!!!
Longunderwearstockings are needed today!!
FFFFUUUFFFRRRREEEEEZZZIINNG!

Old 01-03-2008, 11:39 AM

1,271 posts, read 3,585,112 times
There is a time and a place for everything. With everything that goes on with a womans body & with everything that a woman's body reacts to, EVERY WOMAN should own a decent supply of underwear. Are they restrictive sometimes? YES, but it's definately better to have a pair than not.

Now PANTY HOSE, on the other hand? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
i would say that i wear underwear very infrequently. now if im going to wear a dress or skirt you can bet your bikini that i will wear it BUT if im going to wear pants then i sometimes really dont see the point. plus you know how vpl's are a no no these days. i guess that's what thongs are for but my point is that sometimes i wear them and sometimes i dont. am i alone? also, how many of you ladies if you are wearing pantyhose or tights will also wear undies underneath them? i dont see the point in that either. will i cause gasps of horror from the nurses and drs if i am ever taken to the hospital without my underwear on?

Old 01-03-2008, 12:11 PM

8,323 posts, read 13,145,091 times
I will admit to having to wear non-thong underwear every day to work. You should've seen the perverts at work (all males are at least twice my age) when I happened to wear a thong and was helping move desks around.

Weight loss + pants that were a half-size big + thong = bad news

Old 01-03-2008, 12:12 PM

2,493 posts, read 3,060,118 times
Now that the weather has gotten quite chilly (15 degrees), I think now is an important time to wear underwear.

Old 01-03-2008, 01:08 PM

53 posts, read 83,228 times
I never go undie-less!

Old 01-03-2008, 01:10 PM

7,268 posts, read 16,847,287 times
On chilly days like today, you may freeze your pips off if not wearing undies.
Welcome back, Nicolepsy.

Old 01-03-2008, 04:29 PM

3,830 posts, read 9,141,664 times
Default Wear a jock!

I don't know how any of you ever saw a man with his testicles hanging -- that's just nuts. With athletic shorts, wear a jock, you nerd. They have panty jocks, too, so there's not that extra definition as to your derriere. I think I have been commando once in my adult life, after an elimination accident.

That's why I can't wear boxers unless I know I won't be walking far on a particular day. Active men (that is, me) feel more supported in briefs. When I ride my bike home I have to remember to pack a jock in my briefcase. Its just darn uncomfortable riding a bike, even with briefs, without a jock. Your ******* jounces around too much. In a winter like this one men, with so much of their weight in their legs, wear long johns. I wear boxers under mine. I guess that's two layers of drawers.

As to women, I love when they go braless. Just about anyone can get away with it but I know several who won't come out of the bedroom without a bra. And women do get prominent in chilly conditions or when slightly embarrassed, like before a stage production, I have observed.

As to undies, I have changed the depends on an older relative so I have experience. Those things are a lifesaver. I once represented my babysitter (a retired woman) in a deposition and I knew she had control issues. She was mortified by the stain left on the chair in a conference room full of much younger males. I felt bad for her. Depends would have saved her the embarrassment.

My wife turned 50 last year and got a gift of her first thong. She also did not understand when me and my daughters were rolling on the floor earlier in the year, waiting for someone to explain to her the term "camel toe".

Thanks for listening. Sorry I went on for so long.

Old 01-03-2008, 04:35 PM

3,099 posts, read 1,912,862 times
NO! thank YOU! you gave us tons of info that i had no idea about!wow!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
I don't know how any of you ever saw a man with his testicles hanging -- that's just nuts. With athletic shorts, wear a jock, you nerd. They have panty jocks, too, so there's not that extra definition as to your derriere. I think I have been commando once in my adult life, after an elimination accident.

That's why I can't wear boxers unless I know I won't be walking far on a particular day. Active men (that is, me) feel more supported in briefs. When I ride my bike home I have to remember to pack a jock in my briefcase. Its just darn uncomfortable riding a bike, even with briefs, without a jock. Your ******* jounces around too much. In a winter like this one men, with so much of their weight in their legs, wear long johns. I wear boxers under mine. I guess that's two layers of drawers.

As to women, I love when they go braless. Just about anyone can get away with it but I know several who won't come out of the bedroom without a bra. And women do get prominent in chilly conditions or when slightly embarrassed, like before a stage production, I have observed.

As to undies, I have changed the depends on an older relative so I have experience. Those things are a lifesaver. I once represented my babysitter (a retired woman) in a deposition and I knew she had control issues. She was mortified by the stain left on the chair in a conference room full of much younger males. I felt bad for her. Depends would have saved her the embarrassment.

My wife turned 50 last year and got a gift of her first thong. She also did not understand when me and my daughters were rolling on the floor earlier in the year, waiting for someone to explain to her the term "camel toe".

Thanks for listening. Sorry I went on for so long.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty