U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-05-2008, 10:40 AM
 
Location: Kingman AZ
15,371 posts, read 33,798,995 times
Reputation: 8977

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtohouston View Post
Yep that's me the catholic school girl. Don't you know we are the naughtiest?
and do NOT polish the toes of your maryjanes cause we evil guys use em for mirrors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-05-2008, 10:42 AM
 
Location: makin' bacon
3,340 posts, read 2,554,587 times
Reputation: 1483
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
and do NOT polish the toes of your maryjanes cause we evil guys use em for mirrors.
evil guys should go to church and stay AWAY from the balcony and apparently the preacher's daughter!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2008, 11:04 AM
GLS
 
1,985 posts, read 4,743,872 times
Reputation: 2406
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingtohouston View Post
.... I do wear panty hose to church and wear a thong under them.
Glad this works for you, but I hope it is not a widespread (sorry) practice.
The CONCURRENT use of a thong and pantyhose could indicate early signs of schizophrenia. Also, while it might function as birth control device, it certainly violates "truth in packaging" laws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2008, 11:06 AM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,918,976 times
Reputation: 498
i didnt know they served baloney in church! i may have to start attending! i hope they serve bacon too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
mmmmmm makes me remember my first encounter with a 'person of the opposite sex" [I stilll wasn't sure what sex was but......] The preachers daughter in the balconey of the church
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2008, 11:08 AM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,918,976 times
Reputation: 498
no need for polishing these days. you guys have cell phones for that now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
and do NOT polish the toes of your maryjanes cause we evil guys use em for mirrors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2008, 11:09 AM
 
Location: makin' bacon
3,340 posts, read 2,554,587 times
Reputation: 1483
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS View Post
Glad this works for you, but I hope it is not a widespread (sorry) practice.
The CONCURRENT use of a thong and pantyhose could indicate early signs of schizophrenia. Also, while it might function as birth control device, it certainly violates "truth in packaging" laws.
HHHEEEHHHEE! Dadumcha!

This could make for an interesting case study
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2008, 11:26 AM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,918,976 times
Reputation: 498
im lost (maybe had too many sucrets dipped in nyquil).

what is a dudmacha?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlb71 View Post
HHHEEEHHHEE! Dadumcha!

This could make for an interesting case study
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2008, 11:31 AM
 
Location: makin' bacon
3,340 posts, read 2,554,587 times
Reputation: 1483
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
im lost (maybe had too many sucrets dipped in nyquil).

what is a dudmacha?
*noise drum makes after someone hits it to indicate slap stick style joke*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2008, 11:34 AM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,918,976 times
Reputation: 498
Default Fyi

I THINK IT GOES MORE LIKE THIS: BA-DUMP-BUMP
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlb71 View Post
*noise drum makes after someone hits it to indicate slap stick style joke*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2008, 11:36 AM
 
Location: makin' bacon
3,340 posts, read 2,554,587 times
Reputation: 1483
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
I THINK IT GOES MORE LIKE THIS: BA-DUMP-BUMP
Great, I have a huge problem with OCD, bacon consumption, appetite issues, and apparently I now have to find time to learn proper sound effects translation!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top