U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2008, 09:16 PM

8,323 posts, read 13,143,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Jeez, they werent busy enough pulling their weight working? They just had to ogle your backside?
I think I would have done the same to them!
We're talking about males that are old enough to be my father or even GRANDfather!! Ew. Just Ew. And yeah.. because I work with mainly older people (who have literally been with the company for 40+ years) they can't do the heavy lifting that this girl can.

I don't like underwear because it's impractical - both aesthetically and in terms of health.

I swear that most men don't understand just how many women get yeast infections from wearing underwear that it too tight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2008, 02:46 PM

1,077 posts, read 3,797,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuharai View Post

I don't like underwear because it's impractical - both aesthetically and in terms of health.

I swear that most men don't understand just how many women get yeast infections from wearing underwear that it too tight.

Exactly! Good post.

Old 05-23-2008, 04:53 PM

1,357 posts, read 4,950,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuharai View Post
We're talking about males that are old enough to be my father or even GRANDfather!! Ew. Just Ew. And yeah.. because I work with mainly older people (who have literally been with the company for 40+ years) they can't do the heavy lifting that this girl can.

Well... trust me they notice your pooper either way. if its great, if its big, if its smooth or if it's cut in half by panty lines, intended to notice or not, your butt is always in everyone's peripherial vision. (so please, wear the baggy pants to hide the lines) hey if its too tight, try another size?

p.s. i hope i'm not coming off the wrong way, but as a man i'd rather tell it like it is

Last edited by yo vanilla; 05-23-2008 at 05:02 PM..

Old 05-23-2008, 07:52 PM

23,440 posts, read 30,607,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo vanilla View Post
Well... trust me they notice your pooper either way. if its great, if its big, if its smooth or if it's cut in half by panty lines, intended to notice or not, your butt is always in everyone's peripherial vision. (so please, wear the baggy pants to hide the lines) hey if its too tight, try another size?

p.s. i hope i'm not coming off the wrong way, but as a man i'd rather tell it like it is
spoken just like a man......... and they wonder why we secretly make fun of them!!!!!

Old 05-23-2008, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
spoken just like a man......... and they wonder why we secretly make fun of them!!!!!
that's cool, 'cause you gossip about the ones you like anyway

Old 05-23-2008, 09:33 PM

23,440 posts, read 30,607,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo vanilla View Post
that's cool, 'cause you gossip about the ones you like anyway
yeah, we do, but the ones we REALLY like are are the ones that dont notice stuff like that.

Old 05-24-2008, 10:35 AM

Quote:
yeah, we do, but the ones we REALLY like are are the ones that dont notice stuff like that.
sure. any woman who says she doesn't want to be found attractive is a LIAR.

Old 05-24-2008, 11:36 AM

15,371 posts, read 33,754,701 times
Quote:
Jeez, they werent busy enough pulling their weight working? They just had to ogle your backside?
I think I would have done the same to them!
It has been my experience that no matter how far we evolve, there is ALWAYS time to ogle a nice backside.....HOW you ogle is what makes the difference between appreciation and harassment.....

and I have reached suffient age that SHOULD a lady be desperate enough to ogle MY back side she is WELCOME to it......

Old 05-24-2008, 12:06 PM

1,240 posts, read 3,641,445 times
Quote:
You like blind men? Just because a man may not say that doesn't mean he didn't notice.

Old 05-25-2008, 12:32 AM

6,779 posts, read 6,854,548 times
Quote:
All men look, it's natural. I have no problem with a man appreciating me as long as he's respectful about it, which most are. I've noticed my BF noticing an attractive woman on occasion, he gets embarrassed, but I don't care, he's a good guy, he's always respectful of me and other women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty