U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 03:42 PM

6,773 posts, read 6,857,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyninfl View Post
I have gone panty less but always worry that will be the day when my pants will rip or I will have to go to the hospital or something.

They won't care at the hospital, if they need full access they just cut all your clothes off anyway, not to mention they have seen so many crazy things, many ER docs/nurses could write a book just on stuff they find placed up people's rectums, I know one hospital worker who found an old moldy sandwich lost in a woman's fat folds, no underwear is nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2012, 07:26 PM

5,070 posts, read 8,767,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyninfl View Post
I have gone panty less but always worry that will be the day when my pants will rip or I will have to go to the hospital or something.

They've seen everything -- I wouldn't worry about it.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:40 PM

1,592 posts, read 2,862,941 times
Lately - NO. Way too damn hot out.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:55 PM

3,388 posts, read 5,543,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redvelvet709 View Post
I have not worn any for about 6 years now. And I LOVE it! I was in a relationship with someone who would playfully cut them off with scissors, so I stopped buying them...then I realized how much I prefer not wearing them at all. Plus...never any panty lines!
That's kinda hot, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luhan View Post
I think underwear is necessary, this will not lead to sagging breasts.
Um? Explain how not wearing underwear on your BUTT will stopp your boobs from sagging?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
So to the ladies who go pantyless, do you just wash your pants after every single wear? Because anything that comes into direct contact with your nether regions is going to be pretty foul after just a day, and is eventually going to show signs of staining that even diligent washing won't get out and is going to get dingy from all those washings.

It just doesn't make any sense to go without.
Um, who doesn't wash clothes after wearing them? To me, not washing your clothes is gross.

As for not making sense, there is medical benefit to say otherwise.

As for me, I have went "commando" since 1995, and it's no big deal.

Old 05-17-2012, 02:34 PM

6,773 posts, read 6,857,792 times
I don't wash my pants, or skirts after each wear, I usually get at least 2 wears out of them, a big reason that I do wear underwear is so they don't need to be washed after every wear. I think it's fine either way, I'd rather wash underwear than my pants, but for those who like to go without, that's fine too, in this day and age of daily showers, and washing machines going sans undies is a perfectly reasonable choice. People should do whatever makes them feel most comfortable.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:32 PM

5,258 posts, read 7,790,154 times
I wear underwear 99% of the time. The only time I won't is if I'm wearing my super-tight jeans that don't allow for much room to wear underwear. But I'm so scared of accidentally mooning people when I bend over that I have to wear underwear. When I wear my super low-rise jeans, I opt for thong underwear, and I avoid bending over if I need to pick something up from the ground (I'll kneel instead).

Old 08-15-2014, 04:52 AM

14,507 posts, read 11,481,746 times
I think its disgusting not to wear underwear... so no never.

Old 08-15-2014, 05:13 AM

13,148 posts, read 7,393,567 times
I need to wear something because down in Texas, everything, (and I mean everything) gets sweaty the instant you step out of the shower. I only wear g-strings and thongs. I'm not a granny panty fan at all, but I have to wear something, so I take the middle road.

Old 08-15-2014, 12:12 PM

18,434 posts, read 28,526,733 times
I can't believe this old thread has come back! I wish nicolepsy was still around!!!

Old 08-15-2014, 12:31 PM

323 posts, read 398,452 times
I go commando with skirts, it is so free and naughty. I am careful how I sit, however. But bras have a purpose.
The "Disn StopemFlopem or the OverThe Shoulder Boulder Holder keep things in place.
A girl can develop Furniture Disease (when the chest falls into the drawers).
Oh, I forgot. I don't wear drawers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty