U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 12:59 PM

1,176 posts, read 1,896,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliza86 View Post
Its really liberating not wearing underwear or panties somedays, especially under skirts!
I started doing it every now and then back in middle school, after dressing out after gym class, I'd occasionally slip my panties off and go the rest of the day without panties, and loved it! It really does make you feel more alive and frisky! By the time I was in high school, I was doing it all the time, and feeling much sexier because of it.

Now, I just work in an office, but often times I'll just skip wearing panties when Im trying to get rid of a panty line with a cute skirt. Nothing ruins the great look of a sharp pencil skirt with bare legs and a sexy pair of high heels, like a granny panty line! So no panties for me!
Is it getting hot in here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2014, 01:57 PM

9,018 posts, read 7,946,526 times
Lol no, they're a waste of money, they're uncomfortable & they're no fun to wear.

I hate them & they hate me
I have always thought that people who wear them must be into being bound & tortured, lol
It's that uncomfortable for me.
I stopped wearing them as a teenager & never looked back

Old 08-15-2014, 01:59 PM

2,321 posts, read 2,360,941 times
My momma taught me to always wear nice underwear in case I ever got in an accident! For years when I was young I thought the first thing a doctor would do was check my undies LOL

Old 08-15-2014, 03:53 PM

15,736 posts, read 11,738,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
My momma taught me to always wear nice underwear in case I ever got in an accident! For years when I was young I thought the first thing a doctor would do was check my undies LOL
Same here!

I find it gross to not wear underwear from a hygienical point of view.

Old 08-15-2014, 03:54 PM

15,736 posts, read 11,738,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Lol no, they're a waste of money, they're uncomfortable & they're no fun to wear.

I have always thought that people who wear them must be into being bound & tortured, lol
I don't even feel them. If you consciously feel them, you bought the wrong ones or the really sexy ones who are almost unwearable.

Old 08-15-2014, 04:11 PM

4,236 posts, read 3,028,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
I find it gross to not wear underwear from a hygienical point of view.
^^^^ Ditto.

Old 08-15-2014, 04:36 PM

2,321 posts, read 2,360,941 times
[quote=oh-eve;36100801]Same here!

I can't imagine sitting down somewhere after someone not wearing undies sat there. So dang gross to think about what might be on the seat that would otherwise be staying in the undies!

Old 08-16-2014, 07:36 AM

9,268 posts, read 5,429,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post

I need to find someone like this, lol

Old 08-16-2014, 10:28 AM

1,459 posts, read 2,119,595 times
I'd rather not have vaginal discharge on the inner seam of my pants, thanks.

Or a thick, rigid denim seam rubbing mucous membranes.

Old 08-16-2014, 04:21 PM

33,055 posts, read 26,861,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
like i said, if im wearing a skirt or dress i will most definitely wear undies. im not gonna pull a brittany spears and end up on the news. think about this thong underwear thing though: a woman could be wearing one under her skirt and sit on a chair in a public place and then contaminate the chair in a microscopic way! ew.
I'm the exact opposite. The only time I won't wear undies is with a skirt. I mean, I usually do, but I could skip them with a skirt or dress on.

No way I'm wearing pants without underwear. That's just icky.

Hopefully women are wearing skirts that cover at least as much of their rear ends as a pair of underwear would, so I'm not getting the comparison to thongs (which I also hate).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty