U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-12-2007, 08:36 PM
 
Location: Weston, FL and Vero Beach, Fl
2,945 posts, read 11,943,181 times
Reputation: 2057

Advertisements

Once upon a time I thought like you. I wore a pair of new black slacks. They were not color fast and I got an infection. Need I say more? :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-12-2007, 08:36 PM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,916,714 times
Reputation: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
i dont know how to reply to that weird looking thing because i dont know what he is trying to say. is that a yellow testicle?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 08:39 PM
 
Location: Brentwood, TN
8,000 posts, read 16,812,329 times
Reputation: 12316
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
i dont know how to reply to that weird looking thing because i dont know what he is trying to say. is that a yellow testicle?

well i guess you might be right, it's Alec Baldwin's Schwetty Balls

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 08:42 PM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,916,714 times
Reputation: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
is that a movie line? schwetty balls?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 08:45 PM
 
Location: Brentwood, TN
8,000 posts, read 16,812,329 times
Reputation: 12316
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
is that a movie line? schwetty balls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8-pCbQnSC4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 08:45 PM
 
Location: God's Country
21,421 posts, read 29,551,815 times
Reputation: 29927
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
i would say that i wear underwear very infrequently. now if im going to wear a dress or skirt you can bet your bikini that i will wear it BUT if im going to wear pants then i sometimes really dont see the point. plus you know how vpl's are a no no these days. i guess that's what thongs are for but my point is that sometimes i wear them and sometimes i dont. am i alone? also, how many of you ladies if you are wearing pantyhose or tights will also wear undies underneath them? i dont see the point in that either. will i cause gasps of horror from the nurses and drs if i am ever taken to the hospital without my underwear on?
This thread is so funny. But I have to say if I'm wearing pantyhose I don't feel the need
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 08:52 PM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,916,714 times
Reputation: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
This thread is so funny. But I have to say if I'm wearing pantyhose I don't feel the need
you go girl!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 09:05 PM
 
636 posts, read 2,053,671 times
Reputation: 271
OK. Here I am, are you happy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 09:09 PM
 
636 posts, read 2,053,671 times
Reputation: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
well that is certainly true. underwear does protect the outerwear from getting dirty. i would never wear the same pair of pants two times without washing if i went "commando". what is this, how you say, "commando"?
but seriously, what IS the reason or purpose for underwear? is it some prehistoric/victorian/archaic thing that we really dont need anymore but refuse to give up because society tell us we need it?
Isnt it because women used to wear skirts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 09:12 PM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,916,714 times
Reputation: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningGlory View Post
OK. Here I am, are you happy?
yes! thanks alot (doh! backspace,etc.) for coming to my underwear soiree.
so, do you or dont you?
ha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top