U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-12-2007, 09:13 PM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,916,198 times
Reputation: 498

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningGlory View Post
Isnt it because women used to wear skirts?
sounds plausible.
hey, didnt men used to wear nightgowns in the olden days? and hats too!
why would anyone wear a hat to bed? unless youre sleeping in siberia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-12-2007, 09:14 PM
 
636 posts, read 2,053,671 times
Reputation: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
yes! thanks alot (doh! backspace,etc.) for coming to my underwear soiree.
so, do you or dont you?
ha
Being an anal-retentive biologist I couldn't walk more than a few feet without em. I do, however, cast away the bra and cover up the nips with band-aids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 09:15 PM
 
636 posts, read 2,053,671 times
Reputation: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
sounds plausible.
hey, didnt men used to wear nightgowns in the olden days? and hats too!
why would anyone wear a hat to bed? unless youre sleeping in siberia.
People have done so many, many dumb things in the past. Should we start listing them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 09:17 PM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,916,198 times
Reputation: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningGlory View Post
Being an anal-retentive biologist I couldn't walk more than a few feet without em. I do, however, cast away the bra and cover up the nips with band-aids.
wow! that is a fab idea! do you pull the bandaids off slowly or quickly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 09:18 PM
 
636 posts, read 2,053,671 times
Reputation: 271
Hubby is going to rub my feet. I will BBL, now that you all know my band-aid secret....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 09:18 PM
 
Location: huh?
3,099 posts, read 1,916,198 times
Reputation: 498
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningGlory View Post
People have done so many, many dumb things in the past. Should we start listing them?
i guess if ya want but (helpful hint) the list should include some mention of underwear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 09:23 PM
miu
 
Location: MA/NH
16,475 posts, read 33,443,403 times
Reputation: 15210
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningGlory View Post
Being an anal-retentive biologist I couldn't walk more than a few feet without em. I do, however, cast away the bra and cover up the nips with band-aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningGlory View Post
Hubby is going to rub my feet. I will BBL, now that you all know my band-aid secret....
We have much in common... The wearing of underpants, the casting away of bras and my boyfriend rubs my feet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 09:39 PM
 
768 posts, read 1,890,594 times
Reputation: 427
If someone is at home all day, undies under clothes may not be necessary. For most of my work clothes, they would be too uncomfortable to wear without underwear.

Enjoying the thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 10:23 PM
 
636 posts, read 2,053,671 times
Reputation: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
We have much in common... The wearing of underpants, the casting away of bras and my boyfriend rubs my feet.
Well you should get married then! We have a nightly ritual (17 years running!). He rubs my feet, I scratch his back. My feet look about 16 compared to the rest of me. All those oils/etc being rubbed in. Maybe next life I will marry a masseuse....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-12-2007, 10:42 PM
miu
 
Location: MA/NH
16,475 posts, read 33,443,403 times
Reputation: 15210
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningGlory View Post
Well you should get married then! We have a nightly ritual (17 years running!). He rubs my feet, I scratch his back. My feet look about 16 compared to the rest of me. All those oils/etc being rubbed in. Maybe next life I will marry a masseuse....
He's definitely a keeper! He's the first person to ever touch my feet. I do rub and scratch his back as thanks. I also massage his legs after his long bike rides. But... while we are very committed to each other, he is marriage ceremony phobic. I think that if we get married, we would be eloping.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top