U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 10:58 PM

636 posts, read 2,053,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
He's definitely a keeper! He's the first person to ever touch my feet. I do rub and scratch his back as thanks. I also massage his legs after his long bike rides. But... while we are very committed to each other, he is marriage ceremony phobic. I think that if we get married, we would be eloping.
Mine is also a cycling fiend. We would have eloped but he was an only child. His ma woulda died, ya know, had we not wed in public. We married on a mountain top by a non-denom woman minister, much to their disgust. Oh well. We would have preferred to wander around Asia or Europe on a vacation and find ourselves married!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2007, 01:38 AM

3,885 posts, read 7,210,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
I think everybody should wear underwear. If you are not wearing underwear, please do not tell me about it. I'm already having horrible thoughts of men arriving early to Starbucks for coffee in the morning wearing sweatpants and no underwear. This is not a sight for children.
OMG! I'm laughing uncontrollably at 3:38 AM. Ewwwww, ewwww and ewwwww!

Old 12-13-2007, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
what? what did i say? im just using proper scientific/medical terminology. balls just sounds so dirty to me!
Schwetty Balls!!! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha I love that skit, by the way.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:50 AM

200 posts, read 794,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
ew, one time i witnessed a guys testicles peeking out of his shorts. we WERE on a sailboat but still!
What does being on a sailboat have to do with his junk crawling out of his drawers?!? They make mens bathing suits with banana hammocks in them!
Yucky! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine View Post
I think everybody should wear underwear. If you are not wearing underwear, please do not tell me about it. I'm already having horrible thoughts of men arriving early to Starbucks for coffee in the morning wearing sweatpants and no underwear. This is not a sight for children.
Same goes for the plumber whose pants don't fit him (or her!) quite right and a little crack peeks out. Ugh.

You know, the other day I heard a couple of guys talking about a girl wearing thong underwear that was poking out of the back of her jeans....they referred to it as a "whale tail."

Old 12-13-2007, 09:55 AM

3,876 posts, read 7,426,704 times
I generally do but sometimes when I run out and I have jeans or pants left I'll go without until I do laundry.

Old 12-13-2007, 01:24 PM

3,402 posts, read 11,987,558 times
Sorry I'm late, folks.

For the interest of everyone, I will address this from both viewpoint genders.

Ladies : think of all the laundry you would have to do if you didn't wear your undies on a daily basis! and they're so lacey and pretty! ...think of the protection it provides. It soaks up sweat in the summer, noticably decreasing any "funked up smells" from your nether regions.. and in the winter, aye.. the more layers the better. Don't want to freeze do ya? I will comment that I go undy-less on occasion, but never for very long, or very far.

Men : watching the daddybags creeping down the side of your right thigh while your posing in your new khaki shorts is..... yeah. not so much. I can set the same standards for guys as I can for ladies, if your home, comfy, relaxing, going swimming, or whatnot ~ if it's casual. but if you're out in public, you need to prepare! ...and to the OP that mentioned sweaty guys standing in line at the Starbucks in sweatpants not wearing underwear... EWWWWW!!!! they gotta wear SOMETHING to keep those boys in line, don't they... ???? Bouncin' all over the place... can't be comfortable. *coughs quietly*

Old 12-14-2007, 06:06 AM

4,834 posts, read 5,443,768 times
OK, I have read almost all of the posts in here on this subject - some make sense while others are simply humorous and entertaining, but unless I glared over it, no one has explained that the use of underwear may have been started when women wore dresses and skirts and didn't try to dress like men (hear come the responses now...I can almost see em). Sounds to me like women are more interested in not showing panty lines than they are in veiling their female assets...my two cents worth!

Old 12-14-2007, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_NC View Post
OK, I have read almost all of the posts in here on this subject - some make sense while others are simply humorous and entertaining, but unless I glared over it, no one has explained that the use of underwear may have been started when women wore dresses and skirts and didn't try to dress like men (hear come the responses now...I can almost see em). Sounds to me like women are more interested in not showing panty lines than they are in veiling their female assets...my two cents worth!
I checked this thread this morning because the responses have had me ROFL! But, I had to ask why is an explanation necessary and I'm not really sure what you mean by "veiling their female assets"? I don't think anyone would be able to tell who is wearing panties and who is not, unless of course they wear tops without skirts or pants like Britney. It's not like there is a flashing light over their head to alert you to squint a bit to attempt to pick out camel toe.

By the way, I'm one of the panty wearers.

Old 12-14-2007, 06:59 AM

8,000 posts, read 16,812,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey_NC View Post
Ok, I want to respond.....but I'm not sure what the heck your talking about

Old 12-14-2007, 07:40 AM

21,902 posts, read 20,911,959 times
As a teenager I got to many yeast infections--the remedy--my family Dr. told me to lose the underpants except, of course, when I would wear dresses or skirts. Never had another yeast infection after I did what he told me to do. He told me underwear fits to tight and does not allow your body to breath properly. Once I got use to it I could never go back to wearing them except when they are "needed". So my reason for not wearing underwear was medical and now it's also comfort.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty