Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2014, 12:07 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,586,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeendonuts View Post
I don't know any quality white guys who like Asian
women, only guys on the internet who seem to have no choice or old guys who end
up traveling to Asia to marry women they can't communicate with.
My next door neighbor and the guy across the street are both married to Asian women. One has a Ph.D. Several other couples in my neighborhood and town fit this description as well.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:09 PM

Quote:
One of the posters on here already accused me of being whoever that is. And no, i'm not that person. You probably won't believe me, which is cool. But i'm not on the internet to become e-bffl's with anyone or to debunk e-myths of who I am
Yeah, I'm sensing Nyanna as well. She always did want to be mixed...................

Old 06-10-2014, 12:09 PM

877 posts, read 1,313,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
My next door neighbor and the guy across the street are both married to Asian women. One has a Ph.D. Several other couples in my neighborhood and town fit this description as well.
Of course lolz apparently everyone on the internet does

And for someone who said they're going to ignore my posts you have seemed to fail at that. Try working on it.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Of course lolz apparently everyone on the internet does
Sort of like you being mixed, beautiful and white supremacist.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Sort of like you being mixed, beautiful and white supremacist.
Who said beautiful? You seem to enjoy twisting other peoples words, huh? If you can't get your way it must be another extreme.

And i'm not part white nor do I even have interest in white men. I'm simply making the best of the environment I'm in and participating in school activities, but aside from that I'm not interested in the white "culture"

And yes, i'm biracial.

Does any of this matter? No. Apparently you all know me better than I know myself, duh! And of course, i'm not allowed to make generalizations, only you guys are allowed to make claims about me

And apparently putting me on ignore didn't work out for you, did it?

Old 06-10-2014, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Who said beautiful? You seem to enjoy twisting
other peoples words, huh? If you can't get your way it must be another
extreme.

And i'm not part white nor do I even have interest in white men. I'm simply
making the best of the environment I'm in and participating in school
activities, but aside from that I'm not interested in the white "culture"
You don't have to be white to be white supremacist.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:27 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,021,238 times
Quote:
I'm actually decent looking and attractive & quite like being mixed. So no, no self hate. I'm being realistic in what is preferred in society. Most posters on here(the website) are Caucasian, so most will prefer their own or they'll slowly climb down the racial hierarchy when they can't get what they want.

This whole question is based on the premise that white women are the standard of beauty, so why not answer realistically? Truth be told I don't know any guys who would prefer Lupita N'yongo, Halle Berry, Jessica Alba or Hyori Lee over say, Mila Kunis or Candice Swanepoel.

Clearly the OP can acknowledge white women are the most desired across all tables, cause they are.
You say White women and then list Mila Kunis who actually looks very exotic and about as White as Jessica Alba. This kind of proves my point that there are no such things as "European" or "White" features.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:41 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,489,704 times
Quote:
Yeah, I'm sensing Nyanna as well. She always did want to be mixed...................
Yep, I truly believe that she has returned......yet again.

The tone is the same. I'm just waiting for that one, particular, tell-tale comment that we all know and love from her for confirmation.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Yep, I truly believe that she has returned......yet again.

The tone is the same. I'm just waiting for that one, particular, tell-tale comment that we all know and love from her for confirmation.
Keep telling yourself that

Old 06-10-2014, 12:51 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,021,238 times
To all the people that said that there are such things as "White" features:

There aren't. One of the reasons White people don't look alike is because their features are vastly different from each other. If we assume White means European, then we can prove White features don't exist. Not even skin tone is the same across the board in Europeans. Again, this is assuming White means European. If you extend White to mean European, West Asian, and North African, then you definitely have very little consistency with whatever the hell White features actually are. What do a Dutchman and a Palestinian have in common? Hair? Eyes? Nose? Body hair? Jawline? What???

Northern Europeans have lighter features. Fair skin. Some don't even tan. Southern Europeans and some Eastern Europeans can be swarthy and some can be very dark. Look at Sicilians and some Romanians. Put some Mediterraneans under the sun and they can pass for Indian.

Some Europeans have small noses, some have large noses. Central Europeans tend to have smaller noses, while Mediterraneans tend to have large noses.

Northern Europeans can have blonde to brown hair. Mediterraneans have dark brown to black hair. Northern Europeans tend to have stronger brows and chins, whereas Southern Europeans have softer brows and chins.

Eastern Europeans are in a category altogether considering they have sometimes Asian looking features like high cheekbones and broader, squarer faces. Mediterraneans and Nordics have narrow oval faces, but the difference is that Nordic faces can be more angular than Mediterranean faces. Eastern European faces are actually the most angular, and you won't find high cheekbones in Mediterraneans or many Nordics.

Eastern Europeans tend to have small noses (Jews don't count as their ethnic origin is in Israel aka the Middle East and not Europe). Mediterraneans more often than not have very large and long noses.

So what features do Europeans have in common? Most of the time, Europeans tend to have a double eyelid. But oh wait! Then again so does the rest of the world outside of East Asia. European eye color isn't even consistent, with light blue eyes across Northern Europe and dark brown across the South.

So let's see...Europeans don't have noses in common. They don't have face structure in common. They don't have jaw or brow structure in common. They don't even have skin in common. I guess if you say that anything lighter than a Middle Eastern person classifies as White, then I guess the only consistent feature that "White" people have across the board is medium to light complexions. In which case I guess the rest of the world does fall into having darker skin. Oh wait, except East Asians can also be fair skinned, too.

Hair? Oh wait, we talked about that. What about hair texture? Well, considering that Mediterranean hair can be wavy to curly unlike straight Nordic hair and very straight Eastern European hair, this again is inconsistent across the board. Wait! White people are all hairy! Unless you count Western Europeans like the Dutch or English as White then we have not so hairy people. But wait, White people are at least hairier than everyone else in the world! Unless of course you count Arabs and North Africans as living in the world. Last time I checked these people weren't from Europe. Then of course you have certain regions of India and the Melanesians who still are hairier than Whites.

Lips? I guess White people all have thin lips. For the most part. And even Whites with full lips never have facial prognathism like West Africans. So I guess orthognathous faces and thin lips are held by Whites. But oh wait, many Northern Indians, West Asians, Central Asians, East Africans, North Africans, and yes, even many East Asians also have small lips and orthognathous profiles.

Not really sure what "White" or "European" features are, then. Waiting for a response that basically says "dude, I can't believe you don't see it! White people all look alike and have the same features, you're just stupid and refuse to see it!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.