U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think women with an excessive or fatty waist are more sexually appealing than a woman with a
I am a man and I think they ARE. 6 9.52%
I am a woman and I think they ARE. 5 7.94%
I am a man and I think they ARE NOT. 34 53.97%
I am a woman and I think they ARE NOT. 18 28.57%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 08:42 PM

7,778 posts, read 9,646,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten01 View Post
I think all other things considered equal (intelligence, personality, pretty face), unless a man is specifically into big women, most men will pick a slender/small waisted woman vs one who looks like the Michelin Man.
If a man chooses a woman not quite a slender/small waisted woman she will look like the Michelin Man? I don't think so. LOL

Old 06-12-2014, 10:48 PM

23,989 posts, read 31,227,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
...than a woman with a small waist. That's the entire poll question, and I guess the last two words fell off.

Men who date women with slim waists are less likely to have performance issues in the bedroom - regardless of age | Mail Online

This should solve the dilemma of whether excessively waisted women should lose fat to be more desirable to men, and that it is more universally beautiful to be slender and/or small waisted. True or false? Thoughts?
"Excessively waisted women"? Are you serious??

Now, I could understand an excessively wasted woman...a few drinks too many.
But come on. If you mean fat, then just say it.

Old 06-13-2014, 01:18 AM

6,319 posts, read 5,389,492 times
ridiculous, how did they get the information anyway, by asking the men??! As if they're going to tell the truth, they're ALL studs arent they?

Old 06-13-2014, 06:50 AM

2,181 posts, read 2,043,826 times
I only voted for skinny waists because you called the other option "excessively fatty". I don't mind a little pudge, quite like it actually. Just not an excessive amount. Usually the little extra pudge is pulled off by having some muscle mass underneath.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:48 AM

2,181 posts, read 2,043,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire and Ice View Post
I just moved in to an apartment that I share a girl with. Not only is she majorly anal retentive, but she weighs close to 400 lbs. All I have to say is that since I have moved in, my sex drive has plummeted and now I don't eat as much. I don't know if that answers your question, but it does make me wonder about myself.
She's got bad vibes dude, get out of there asap. Seriously, no joking around here.

Old 06-13-2014, 08:14 AM

18,113 posts, read 9,926,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
ridiculous, how did they get the information anyway, by asking the men??! As if they're going to tell the truth, they're ALL studs arent they?
[Fe]Well, yeah, we're all studs when the woman has a slim waist. But if she's fat we can't be studs, and it's her fault 'cause, you know, she's fat and all. [/Fe]

Old 06-13-2014, 08:45 AM

15,891 posts, read 8,847,933 times
I think that the article's conclusions are a giant fail. Once again big media looks at data, sees a positive correlation, and determines that there is a specific causal relationship where there is possibly -- probably -- none. There are plenty of alternate explanations, but they aren't click bait for Daily Mail readers, most of whom are dumber than rocks. Any of you who buy into this nonsense need to review the scientific method and exercise some critical thinking.

Old 06-13-2014, 04:01 PM

8,163 posts, read 5,735,353 times
The skinny ones usually lay there like a dead fish. They don't think they have to try or put any effort into the proceedings.

Old 06-13-2014, 04:19 PM

2,497 posts, read 1,865,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave72 View Post
Maybe it's because usually, fatter men (generally) tend to date fatter women than thinner or more fit guys do, and fatter men are more likely to have physical problems including erectile disfunction.

True, though men with more body fat (slightly chubby not morbidly obese) take longer to reach orgasm.

Old 06-13-2014, 04:33 PM

2,497 posts, read 1,865,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is ridiculous. It's not about slim waists. I know lots of slim-waisted women who never get any interest from men. It's about boobs, not waists.

I think this may be true.

Women with larger breasts tend to have larger waists (apple shaped). If these same women exercise and maintain an OK diet, their midsections seem to shrink a bit faster than their chests; giving the appearance of an extra, extra large bust.

Most of the women I see with thinner waists, almost always have relatively small breasts. Some have hips, butt or none of the above. I know these sorts of things are based on where individuals store body fat, along with how much body fat they have in general.

The ladies that elicit the strongest "primal" and sexual response (for me) are women that are "average" to "chubby" in terms of fitness with larger breasts, thighs and calves.

Perhaps, I've said too much...LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or