Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think women with an excessive or fatty waist are more sexually appealing than a woman with a
I am a man and I think they ARE. 6 9.52%
I am a woman and I think they ARE. 5 7.94%
I am a man and I think they ARE NOT. 34 53.97%
I am a woman and I think they ARE NOT. 18 28.57%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 04:02 PM

706 posts, read 1,179,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
It's interesting to me that according to people here, you're either slender or the Michelin Man.

I think curvaceous is way hotter than skinny.
Well to be fair, the question did ask about two extremes...excessive fatty waist vs. a slender waist. There was no option for in between.

Old 06-11-2014, 05:08 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,588,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
That's not true. Women are more stimulated mentally and emotionally, while men are more visually stimulated than we are generally. That's not to say we don't respond to looks at all, but there's a reason you see beautiful women with average or basic looking men, even skinny slinky and heavy men. We end up going with how a man makes us feel, they go with how a woman looks makes them feel.

Agree~ Something has be going on between the ears to my attention...

Old 06-11-2014, 07:52 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,336,151 times
A waist to hip ratio of 0.7 is the proportion that attracts men the most.

Quote:
A low waist-to-hip ratio means that the waist is much smaller than the hips or, conversely, that the hips are much larger than the waist. A low waist-to-hip ratio create a an hourglass-shaped figure.

A high waist-to-hip ratio, on the other hand, means that the hips and waist are relatively the same size.

Previous research suggests that the majority of men prefer a waist-to-hip ratio of 0.7 – meaning that the circumference of the waist is 70% of the circumference of the hips.

According to a study published in Evolution and Human Behavior in 2010, even blind men appear to prefer low waist-to-hip ratios.

The study was conducted by Johan C. Karremans, Willem E. Frankenhuis, and Sander Arons.

Old 06-11-2014, 09:26 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,435,775 times
Yes, because the MOST important thing is the man's sexual functioning and satisfaction. That's the MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!11!!!@!!!

Old 06-11-2014, 09:28 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,391,935 times
Who cares? Ladies, do men need even MORE sexual satisfaction? In my experience they generally get the better side of the bargain anyway. Show some research about how I can improve my sexual satisfaction LOL...That's something that deserves grant money.

Old 06-11-2014, 09:30 PM

2,916 posts, read 2,998,071 times
Quote:
It's interesting to me that according to people here, you're either slender or the Michelin Man.

Seriously, it's like there's no middle ground with some of the men here. A woman can be voluptuous without excessive weight in the middle.

Personally, I prefer slightly overweight to slightly underweight. I want a woman's shape to not be like mine.

Old 06-11-2014, 10:40 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,831,283 times
Quote:

I do not think people realize that you can be skinny with a high waist to hip ratio and 300 pounds with a 0.7 whr. The opposite applies too,you can be skinny with a low whr and fat with a high Whr.

Its more about shape than anything.

You can be a curvy 300 pound woman and you can be a curvy 80 pound woman with a WHR of 0.7 and below.

Old 06-12-2014, 12:48 AM

188 posts, read 250,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiuppy View Post
That's not true. Women are more stimulated mentally and emotionally, while men are more visually stimulated than we are generally. That's not to say we don't respond to looks at all, but there's a reason you see beautiful women with average or basic looking men, even skinny slinky and heavy men. We end up going with how a man makes us feel, they go with how a woman looks makes them feel.
Oh it's a good thing you've come along to educate us all about what all us hetero women *actually* want!! Here I was all these years lusting after the tall, nordic-looking, well-framed, swimmer-build types like Christian Bale and Brad Pitt but I must have been hallucinating my own desires!!! Now I see the light!

I've learned something new here today Yiuppy, thanks for this.

Old 06-12-2014, 01:23 AM

205 posts, read 245,062 times
I just moved in to an apartment that I share a girl with. Not only is she majorly anal retentive, but she weighs close to 400 lbs. All I have to say is that since I have moved in, my sex drive has plummeted and now I don't eat as much. I don't know if that answers your question, but it does make me wonder about myself.

Old 06-12-2014, 01:44 AM

5,624 posts, read 6,840,052 times
Do you think women with an excessive or fatty waist are more sexually appealing than a woman with a than a woman with a small waist.

I think if a guy is looking at her waist rather than her brain, theres an issue
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty