Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 11:16 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,537,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theiceman14 View Post
Like matt di angelo, justin bieber etc, guys with healthy clear glowing skin wtc you know pretty boy look.
a complete makeover like these guys will do it....check out the guy with the headband...he has better skin than alot of women...lol... get your metro on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_-Ghzyez9A
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2014, 11:57 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Eat and drink healthy OP. That will help get you healthy good looking skin.

Old 06-17-2014, 07:27 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
The metrosexual men I see die their hair with blond highlights, pierce their ears, do the eyebrows, shave the legs, wear capri pants with flip flops, and carry a purse. The also use cream to keep the skin moist and shave their legs.

I am surprised to hear women love that look. Justin Beaver looks real macho next to these metros.
In Oklahoma they would be presumed to be totally gay.

Old 06-19-2014, 08:25 AM

4 posts, read 8,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
genetics. Having nice skin doesn't make your face any less ugly, just makes it have clear smooth skin covering it. Bone structure, symmetry, skull shape, etc all are the major players in good looks.

You should just stop caring about being good looking and be you. The confidence that comes from that ends up making you appear more good looking (literally, studies have been done on this). It won't turn jabba the hutt into Beyonce, but there is a lot more wiggle room then people think. This is possible because our visual experience of the world is filtered through our mind, well it's actually completely created by our mind using electrical sense impressions as the foundation. So "you" to other people is their own creation, which means it is subkect to change. This is why both genders report someone becoming better looking as the initial conversation progressed, because of that persons "vibe", who they were beyond the flesh.
Sorry but you talk out of you're arse i rather die then be ugly and there is hardly any ugly people just lazy people unless your serously ugly, also looks can be created by natural methods, make up plastic surgery etc and inin my book, if you think you're ugly then change yourself...looks are everytging.

Old 06-19-2014, 08:34 AM

4 posts, read 8,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
The metrosexual men I see die their hair with blond highlights, pierce their ears, do the eyebrows, shave the legs, wear capri pants with flip flops, and carry a purse. The also use cream to keep the skin moist and shave their legs.

I am surprised to hear women love that look. Justin Beaver looks real macho next to these metros.
That is far ott for my liking, i want to enhance my looks, style etc i do not want to be a girly boy.

Old 06-19-2014, 07:04 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puginabug View Post
When I think "metrosexual" I think, "Does anyone actually USE that word? Does anyone really think it's a real term?"
I thought it was the word they put on the trans- sexuals bathroom (beside the question mark)

if a man wants to look like a girl, start taking the estrogen , and wearing the thongs and bras

its a short bridge for many of the feminine guys

Old 06-21-2014, 09:18 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,956,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
I thought it was the word they put on the trans- sexuals bathroom (beside the question mark)

if a man wants to look like a girl, start taking the estrogen , and wearing the thongs and bras

its a short bridge for many of the feminine guys
A man being 'pretty' doesn't mean he wants to be female. Some may overdo it for sure, but others look rather handsome and manly.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:23 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
And then, before you know it, you'll be possibly lamenting not being able to "get a woman", and how you're a "kissless virgin"... before maybe going on a killing spree as revenge for not "getting a beautiful woman like you deserve".
How the heck did you come up with that .

I shave my facial hair weekly and underarm hair in summer. I wear skinny jeans in the winter for the sake of warmth in snow (we never see mid 50's F in winter unlike Mississippi), and Sleeveless stuff in summer to stay comfortable. I use coconut oil regularly to maintain soft, shiny, and healthy skin in a natural way.

Yes, it may sound a bit girly but I would never go on a killing rampage because women don't comply with my idea of comfort. What you say sounds a bit over the top .

Old 07-01-2014, 06:57 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,638,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theiceman14 View Post
Sorry but you talk out of you're arse i rather die then be ugly and there is hardly any ugly people just lazy people unless your serously ugly, also looks can be created by natural methods, make up plastic surgery etc and inin my book, if you think you're ugly then change yourself...looks are everytging.
lol, whatever you say man. No amount of style and grooming will make your facial structure vastly more symmetrical and attractive(losing excess fat from the face can though). You were born the way you were born, do the best with what you've got and let go of worrying about it. The confidence that comes from that letting go ends up making you appear more attractive.

Jason Stathem is a good example, he's got serious male pattern baldness but you can tell from his vibe that he doesn't care at all, it doesn't get to him. Authentic confidence in the presence of things that should make someone self conscious is attractive, intriguing, inspirational.

And for real, every single person that lays eyes on you is seeing a different you then everyone else. We create our own visual experience, colors don't even exist "out there", it's just a mass of energy out there that our senses collect and then create an experience out of. That's not my opinion, that's just how it is.

Last edited by tofur; 07-01-2014 at 07:05 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty