Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2014, 05:13 PM

241 posts, read 360,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
A lot of people take offense at someone telling them what to do. Also a lot of people do not like feeling they have to bend over backwards to please others. Especially random strangers. That's all there is to it.
I am not telling anyone what to do, all I am giving people are suggestions and encouragement, how you dress or choose to eat is up to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2014, 06:08 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLadyLexi25 View Post
I am not telling anyone what to do, all I am giving people are suggestions and encouragement, how you dress or choose to eat is up to you.
Here is my clean up routine:
Shower with coconut oil and use sandalwood powder on my body for fragrance.
Spray cologne upon my shirt (Blueberry & mint or Lemon twist are the two scents I currently have, although I will buy more as I grow up).
Once a week, I shave my facial hair
Once in a month I shave my arms & underarms

And here is what I do as my workout 4 days a week:
  1. Bench press @ 90, 100, 110 lb
  2. Leg Press at 340, 355, 370 lb
  3. Lat pulldown at 100, 120, 140 lb
  4. Lower back @ 120 ,135, 150, and 165 lb
  5. Vertical traction at 110 & 120 lb
  6. Bicep curls at 35,45,55,and 65 lb

Also, since its summer I hike 6 miles every weekend in Warren or Sussex county. Although, I would like to do more, mom insists that I come back home before its dark. Hikes end with a relaxing soak in a hot tub.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 06-19-2014 at 06:47 PM..

Old 06-19-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Here is my clean up routine:
Shower with coconut oil and use sandalwood powder on my body for fragrance.
Spray cologne upon my shirt (Blueberry & mint or Lemon twist are the two scents I currently have, although I will buy more as I grow up).

And here is what I do as my workout 4 days a week:
  1. Bench press @ 90, 100, 110 lb
  2. Leg Press at 340, 355, 370 lb
  3. Lat pulldown at 100, 120, 140 lb
  4. Lower back @ 120 ,135, 150, and 165 lb
  5. Vertical traction at 110 & 120 lb
  6. Bicep curls at 35,45,55,and 65 lb

Also, since its summer I hike 6 miles every weekend in Warren or Sussex county. Although, I would like to do more, mom insists that I come back home before its dark.
Based on other post I have read from you, you sound deeply insecure. Just because you are at best physically does't mean you'll turn into Brad Pitt. Develop more of a personality if you want to draw more people to you, a personality can add to your attractiveness.

Old 06-19-2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Based on other post I have read from you, you sound deeply insecure.
And this is where most people go wrong. Assuming I am insecure is the deceptive slippery ice on top of a lake.

To find my secured inner self, break the ice. I wont reveal my "inner self" very easily, in both cases .

Old 06-19-2014, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
And this is where most people go wrong. Assuming I am insecure is the slippery ice on top of a lake.

To find my secured inner self, break the ice.

You are new here, so travel across forums and see my posts in other places. Answers to my security lie there .
If you are would secure with yourself you wouldn't be so negative and insecure about your appearance. I can't help you that, if you don't believe what I am saying that is fine.

Old 06-19-2014, 06:58 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,482,291 times
Quote:
But your tone is haughty and hostile. You make it sound like people just aren't trying hard enough. Who cares what you think? Who the heck are you that anyone should value your opinion? I am sure that if someone wanted your help, they'd ask. Don't offer it otherwise. Mind your own business.

Old 06-19-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
If you are would secure with yourself you wouldn't be so negative and insecure about your appearance.
Well, claiming that I am not happy with looks =/=> Insecure. Assumptions need to be made in incremental steps.

And good luck figuring out what =/=> means

Old 06-19-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
But your tone is haughty and hostile. You make it sound like people just aren't trying hard enough. Who cares what you think? Who the heck are you that anyone should value your opinion? I am sure that if someone wanted your help, they'd ask. Don't offer it otherwise. Mind your own business.
Your taking things way too personally. I wanted to start an open discussion not shame people for not following my exact routine. You don't have to value my opinion, this is an open forum people can post what they want. If you don't like that then leave.

Old 06-19-2014, 08:05 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,482,291 times
Quote:
Your taking things way too personally. I wanted to start an open discussion not shame people for not following my exact routine. You don't have to value my opinion, this is an open forum people can post what they want. If you don't like that then leave.
I am not taking it personally at all. Clearly, you were making a general statement, not a statement directed at me. But the way you made the statements reeks of arrogance and betrays a judgmental attitude towards others. I can also post what I want. If you don't like it, leave.

Old 06-19-2014, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersParkGuy View Post
I am not taking it personally at all. Clearly, you were making a general statement, not a statement directed at me. But the way you made the statements reeks of arrogance and betrays a judgmental attitude towards others. I can also post what I want. If you don't like it, leave.
I started this forum with the purpose of telling my story on how I bettered my self when it came to my weight, drinking, and drug usage. How my appearance and health improved greatly. I did not I repeat start this forum to judge or shame people, but to inform them of the benefits of trying harder. If it feels that way to you, then i really don't know what to tell you. Obviously you can post want you want, but usually if I don't like a certain type of thread or person I avoid them. You can do the same.

Last edited by MissLadyLexi25; 06-19-2014 at 08:24 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty