U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2014, 01:53 PM

1,401 posts, read 656,258 times

Advertisements

T-shirt and boxers...I'm a light sleeper and get up a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2014, 02:18 PM

15,245 posts, read 23,852,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I've never understood why anyone wears anything to sleep in.........it is so much more relaxing not to be encumbered by elastic and clothing. Try it, I bet you never go back.

Don

I agree.
I never wear anything to bed, so much more comfortable that way. winter and summer.

I just always keep a pair of sweat pants on the floor next to the bed in case of an emergency during the night.....

Old 07-03-2014, 03:21 PM

103 posts, read 150,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy53420 View Post
That's usually the mans choice of comfort!

Old 07-03-2014, 03:32 PM

6,989 posts, read 12,418,401 times
Quote:
I'm a light sleeper too. That's why I stay in my birthday suit, unless somebody is staying over, then I keep something close by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Ehhhh, not so comfortable for us large-chested women... even a loose nightshirt keeps things from flopping where we don't want them to flop, if you get my drift.
(of course, as a man I assume you don't REALLY get my drift - lol)
My wife is a large chested woman and sleeps nude. She didn't till we started sleeping together. She had a night shirt she always wore. Asked her to go without it for a night or two. Now it never comes out of the dresser drawer unless we have somebody staying over.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:38 PM

2,815 posts, read 4,335,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
you CAN put on clean clothes instead of dirty ones
Of course! But the OP's question was about wearing the same clothes one had on all day to bed!

Old 07-03-2014, 03:46 PM

10,875 posts, read 19,002,407 times
I have a large chest and it definitely doesn't get in the way of sleeping nude.

I wear tank tops and shorts around the house but not to sleep in. I also keep a loose housedress near the bed in case I have to get up in a hurry.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:55 PM

5,491 posts, read 4,579,470 times
Generally I sleep best in just my under shorts.
I wear compression sox all the time and some time they are a pain getting caught in the sheets,I tend to turn over. and over and over and over,and

Old 07-03-2014, 08:46 PM

281 posts, read 284,951 times
Quote:
Same here. Simple sleep clothes also seem to help me sleep through the night more. Also, I started focusing more on the bedroom environment, bought blackout curtains, got a large fan to create a "wind tunnel" effect, had my building's super install soundproofing around the A/C etc.

A dark, cool and quiet room makes me less likely to toss and turn all night.

Old 09-14-2015, 01:04 PM

6,095 posts, read 6,568,052 times
I'm reviving this thread to get some more comments....
I was watching a home shopping channel and the host was selling a 3-pice pajama and robe set...and I was wondering. will someone really wear all that...

So what do you sleep in and wear around the house, when you KNOW you're not going out at all that day.

Maybe it's just me -- being SINK -- but I only sleep in underwear (winter is a T-shirt and sweat pants) and literally only put on a house coat if I feel chilly at home all day.

Yet I have a friend who get's fully dressed in jeans and a top -- even if she's not going out all day.
I only get 'dressed' just to leave the house to go out. If I'm not leaving the house I see no reason to get dressed.

I will even go out and get the mail and paper, or even sweep my steps in my house coat.

So what to you wear to bed, and do you get dressed if you're not going out?

Old 09-14-2015, 01:11 PM

1,235 posts, read 971,464 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by calisteph View Post
That's usually the mans choice of comfort!
Some women (like me) choose this outfit for chilling around the house relaxing and/or sleeping!!

(don't tell anyone but there isn't even a man in the home at this time but I still sneak a buy a few men's v necks and boxers here n' there....extreme comfort LOL)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or