U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 08:53 PM
JL

7,311 posts, read 11,478,620 times

Advertisements

So he will be modeling in prison? Cause that is where he is heading...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2014, 09:02 PM

23,906 posts, read 31,137,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
So he will be modeling in prison? Cause that is where he is heading...
He won't be there forever.

Old 07-02-2014, 10:53 PM

10,236 posts, read 13,523,621 times
Personally, I don't find anything special about this guy's looks.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:19 PM

35 posts, read 34,485 times
It's crazy how the media will take a complete scum, and pay their way through life.

Old 07-02-2014, 11:20 PM

35 posts, read 34,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesmama View Post
personally, i don't find anything special about this guy's looks.
right!

Old 07-03-2014, 01:51 AM

981 posts, read 1,846,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe from dayton View Post
A criminal should almost never turn their life around; it is almost always fatal. Watch the news. The momma of every douche bag who is killed while robbing a store will tell you, "just when he was getting ready to turn his life around."
Funny angle. There's also "my boy was an aspiring (c)rap artist!" until he got shot by some other thug.

Old 07-03-2014, 01:58 AM

600 posts, read 596,376 times
I take it he was wearing contacts ? His eyes were a greyish color.

Old 07-03-2014, 05:24 AM

8,874 posts, read 12,921,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashpelham View Post
... That said, he's a bad apple and needs to get his $hit together. If not, he's not better than the average NFL player.
I hear a lot of carrying on about NFL players as if every one of them is a felon on the loose. Please look at the facts. If you compared the arrest records of NFL players to the "average American" (which includes men, women, and children), which is how most of the accusatory statistics come about, that is ridiculously unbalanced. ALL NFL players are young males the sex and age of humans statistically most likely to commit felonies. That's just a fact.

So to get valid data, you must compare the criminality of NFL players versus the criminality of American males. That has been done. By several different sources, among them the San Diego Union-Tribune newspaper, Mario Wolf reporting on Reddit, the website The Sports Geeks, among others. Personally, I think even those data are skewed because they are comparing the players to all men, not men of comparable ages (the peak age for criminal behavior being ages 14 to 25) and the statistics were not adjusted for race, which would also LOWER the statistical criminality of NFL players.

The findings show that simply compared with other American males, NFL players were, contrary to popular perception:
- 59% less likely to face drug possession charges (4.2 vs. 10.4),
- 23% less likely to face an assault charge (7.4 vs. 9.6),
- 11% less likely to be charged with DUI (8.3 per thousand compared to 9.4 for adult males)

The one area in which NFL players were far more criminal than the average American male: they are twice as likely to face the criminal charge "possession of an illegal weapon" (2.2 vs. 1.0).

NFL Arrests Database | UTSanDiego.com
NFL Arrests Interactive Infographic by The Sports Geeks

Old 07-03-2014, 05:31 AM

8,874 posts, read 12,921,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
Well, he truly is hot and has a very unique look Maybe he'll turn his life around, maybe not. The modeling agency should get him counseling along with the contract!
I disagree strongly that his look is "unique." Buy a copy of GQ, W, or New York magazines. Look at the ads run by Armani, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace, etc. Their models all look quite a bit like this guy. It's the "Beckham look." Utterly common in fashion spreads today.

Old 07-03-2014, 05:40 AM

10,053 posts, read 6,999,787 times
Seriously, he isn't attractive. I don't get the attention he's getting. He looks very creepy (think, Azog from The Hobbit and the monsters in I Am Legend). Also, he looks way more 'prettier' than Justin Bieber (and I actually find Bieber kinda attractive).

If you want an attractive black man (in a mugshot), try this: http://localtvkstu.files.wordpress.c...shot.jpg?w=716

Oh, btw, I've always had a thing for this mugshot: http://au.eonline.com/eol_images/Ent...-15.062014.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty