Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 10:27 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times

Advertisements

Jeremy is probably a little too thin in real life. 50 cent is buffer. But Jeremy has the striking (albeit not unique) looks that modeling agencies like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2014, 12:50 PM

3,322 posts, read 7,972,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
I'm aware he's been to prison, but how do you know he's murdered? You don't.
His tattoo means he's killed people. I have two really good friends who work as correction officers. Prison tattoos usually have meaning...especially on the face.

So yea, I DO know because my friends who DO know tell me ALOT of the stuff that does down.

So get back at me when you have a valid comment.

Old 07-04-2014, 12:57 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,792,904 times
I hope he turns his life around with this golden opportunity.

Old 07-04-2014, 01:26 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,273,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub D View Post
His tattoo means he's killed people. I have two really good friends who work as correction officers. Prison tattoos usually have meaning...especially on the face.

So yea, I DO know because my friends who DO know tell me ALOT of the stuff that does down.

As has been mentioned in this thread multiple times by multiple people, the tattoo has different meanings. It does not automatically mean he has killed people.

As I mentioned to someone before (maybe you) I REALLY hope you never end up on a jury if you're so willing to convict someone based on a tattoo.

Old 07-04-2014, 02:42 PM

877 posts, read 1,316,648 times
Quote:

In a lot of cases it represents how many sentences you've served in prison or how many family members who've been killed. It does NOT always mean that a person has killed.

There are a few rappers who have them and they symbolize jail time or family lost to gang/drug related violence

Old 07-04-2014, 04:08 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,035,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
I wonder if the modeling agencys know that that teardrop tat of his means he has taken a life.
You watch too much TV. Currently many people do that just to look tough....more than likely this pretty boy did it to get women. Saddly, it works.

Old 07-04-2014, 07:14 PM

2,916 posts, read 3,000,773 times
If he was an average looking, darker skinned black dude, there would have been no Facebook romance with America. He'd be just another ****** with a record.

Old 07-04-2014, 08:19 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgn2013 View Post
If he was an average looking, darker skinned black dude, there would have been no Facebook romance with America. He'd be just another ****** with a record.
Sure, because he was "average-looking." Hard to judge skin tone privilege here. If there was awesome lighting and he looked like Tyson Beckford, I am sure the same thing would have happened.

Old 07-04-2014, 08:31 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:

Teardrop tattoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The tattoo can have several meanings. In the United States, it can signify that the wearer has killed someone. Alternatively, the number of teardrops may indicate the number of years spent in prison, or the number of times the wearer was raped while in prison, the victim sometimes being forcibly tattooed. It may also indicate the loss of a loved one or fellow gang member.

Old 07-04-2014, 08:34 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgn2013 View Post
"Average looking" is the key phrase here.

So how is that any different from the way women are treated? A similar story happened earlier this year with the "pretty DUI mugshot girl" but I didn't hear guys complaining about that at all.

‘Hot mugshot’ woman sues website for using her DUI booking pic in ads - NY Daily News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty