U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 05:04 PM

459 posts, read 510,028 times

Advertisements

PicPaste - 140935305086599-NONriNDO.jpg

blurryish
http://picpaste.com/140935305086599-8giGfTXz.jpg

Here's an example. I have a few others.

I just thought to share. I have a defined waistline in comparison to my hips 23/33. But my top half overshadows it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 09:47 PM

http://i61.tinypic.com/1055mvp.jpg

Old 08-30-2014, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Maybe 28ff American. 32D > 30E > 28F typically. But obviously different brands fit differently too. And American sizes skip E. UK DD is typically smaller than an E. I forget the letter lineup American, but it is something like D, DD, DDD, F. UK G is around US J.
What's weirder than anything is I don't fit bras in that order at all... LOL.

When I was a 32C I could fit 34C in the cups as well just fine. But the band was awful.

Now as a 32D. I was at target the other day and I tried on the closest size they had which was 34D. I fit it much better painlessly without feeling like it's a shirt better than my 34C's which leave scars. Only my band rose up again. So for me it's like if I'm a 32C or D I'll fit that size in 34 as well. I've never fit a 34B well while being a 32C. Idk why that is for me tbh.

Old 09-01-2014, 03:16 AM

6,317 posts, read 4,439,198 times
OP, i have a similar shape. High or mid waisted tight jeans WITH back pockets seems to highlight the hips and butt for me. Most def make me look more curvy. even better if there is a slight bell bottom flair as this just adds curve to your line in general.

Also, lighter jeans like light blue over black are recommended.

Old 09-01-2014, 05:17 AM

25,393 posts, read 29,702,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justawkward11 View Post
What's weirder than anything is I don't fit bras in that order at all... LOL.

When I was a 32C I could fit 34C in the cups as well just fine. But the band was awful.

Now as a 32D. I was at target the other day and I tried on the closest size they had which was 34D. I fit it much better painlessly without feeling like it's a shirt better than my 34C's which leave scars. Only my band rose up again. So for me it's like if I'm a 32C or D I'll fit that size in 34 as well. I've never fit a 34B well while being a 32C. Idk why that is for me tbh.
Bras have sister sizes. If your band slips, you go down one in the band size and up one in the cup size. So a 36-C and a 34-D are sister sizes. They should both fit but the band is snugger in the 34. I go with a smaller band to keep my band from slipping but looking at how bras fit right when I put them on, the bigger band size would look better if I were posing for a picture.

Old 09-01-2014, 10:17 PM

8,071 posts, read 5,076,881 times
Quote:
I'm just wondering. I have problem.

my hips are just a lot smaller looking. How can I make it look wider? I have a shapely butt so it's not a problem of a flat butt just the front on line up. My waistline is well defined due to both my shoulders and hips drastic measurement in comparison it's just a matter of my hips being 3 or 5 inches smaller than my bust or shoulder respectively. How can I look proportioned well in jeans or skinny jeans?
Quote:
I'm biologically female. But I don't identify as female. I want to present more masculine
Make up your mind already.

Quote:
I'm pretty good at hiding my feminine shape. I have an androgynous body shape since I have broad shoulders smaller hips in comparison I have a good time dressing my body all I have to do is wear a binder and I'm good. It's just my face. I have a "male" voice. It's a prepubescent boyish voice around 12 I can go deeper into my chest voice to be even deeper but it's still male. So I have everything but the face which gets on my nerves. Because it's a big factor.
your stories are not adding up.

Old 09-02-2014, 07:47 AM

14,649 posts, read 29,692,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post

That is an understatement!

Old 09-02-2014, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post

That sounds closeminded to me not everyone wants to present as male or female only for the rest of their life. I personally don't. The way I present is in twofolds not just one I would never limit myself.

Old 09-02-2014, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Bras have sister sizes. If your band slips, you go down one in the band size and up one in the cup size. So a 36-C and a 34-D are sister sizes. They should both fit but the band is snugger in the 34. I go with a smaller band to keep my band from slipping but looking at how bras fit right when I put them on, the bigger band size would look better if I were posing for a picture.

I know it should but for me somehow this concept doesn't work for me. I can usually fit a my same cuop size in a band up just the band starts to rise.

I fit a 34D but a 36C is like a shirt to my breasts.

Old 09-02-2014, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian Slums View Post
OP, i have a similar shape. High or mid waisted tight jeans WITH back pockets seems to highlight the hips and butt for me. Most def make me look more curvy. even better if there is a slight bell bottom flair as this just adds curve to your line in general.

Also, lighter jeans like light blue over black are recommended.

I use pocket on the side not on the back. And skinny jeans really help out too. Leggings can be a double edged sword though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty