U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 12:00 PM

11,882 posts, read 10,522,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Nice, I have to get one of those; do any of them have pressure adjustments?
Yes. We readjusted the water force for our downstairs bathroom when my grandparents were here. Just a warning that setting the water force too high can be quite painful on sensitive skin down there .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2014, 12:01 PM

7,920 posts, read 7,266,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme305 View Post
It's true, white men in general have flat/pancake butts. Overall, this thread has made me chuckle.
I don't agree, I've dated a few Greek, Latin, and other men with rather nice derrieres.

Old 07-18-2014, 12:03 PM

5,486 posts, read 5,206,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
And one that uses toilet wipes in addition to toilet paper.
nice! I agree!

What I don't get is why some people expect you to put your face in a place where it has not been washed.

Old 07-18-2014, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Yes. We readjusted the water force for our downstairs bathroom when my grandparents were here. Just a warning that setting the water force too high can be quite painful on sensitive skin down there .
Well can the pressure be adjusted as one uses it? Again, what is it called?

Old 07-18-2014, 12:07 PM

15,527 posts, read 29,233,815 times
I have never really understood the fascination for a man's butt. Obviously when a man looks at a woman's butt, it is sexual. But in no way is a man's butt sexual to a woman, so I just don't understand it.

I could really and truly care less what a man's butt looks like.

20yrsinBranson

Old 07-18-2014, 12:15 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,015,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I don't agree, I've dated a few Greek, Latin, and other men with rather nice derrieres.
Oh definitely, there are indeed some cheeky white men out there (Chris Meloni is an example). But for the most part, white men's butts are Pancake Central.

Old 07-18-2014, 12:44 PM

5,314 posts, read 2,886,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
I have never really understood the fascination for a man's butt. Obviously when a man looks at a woman's butt, it is sexual. But in no way is a man's butt sexual to a woman, so I just don't understand it.

I could really and truly care less what a man's butt looks like.

20yrsinBranson

"...in no way is a man's butt sexual to a woman"?

Really? I'm curious, Branson: what part of a man's body (other than the obvious) would you consider sexual to a woman, then? (that's an honest question, btw. I'm curious).

Like I said, a nicely shaped derriere on a man or a woman is a good indication of overall physical fitness, so I find a man who's otherwise average looking to be above-average if he has a nice butt.

Old 07-18-2014, 01:22 PM

3,417 posts, read 2,895,243 times
One of the great things about this thread is that there aren't any men coming on here complaining about "society dictating how they should look" or "unrealistic expectations of how a "real" bootay should look" based on the media, etc. No complaints, no "I work on my butt all day and have to take care of kids so I have no time to make my butt look good".

Well done men at being civil.

Now I think its time for us to make another "bootay" thread, this time for men to say what type of "bootay" they like on women. Fair play and all.

Old 07-18-2014, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
One of the great things about this thread is that there aren't any men coming on here complaining about "society dictating how they should look" or "unrealistic expectations of how a "real" bootay should look" based on the media, etc. No complaints, no "I work on my butt all day and have to take care of kids so I have no time to make my butt look good".

Well done men at being civil.

Now I think its time for us to make another "bootay" thread, this time for men to say what type of "bootay" they like on women. Fair play and all.
There have been numerous such threads, this one, featuring men, was a rare occurrence and it wasn't even started by a woman.

Old 07-18-2014, 02:00 PM

7,315 posts, read 5,271,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Meh, still nasty for me. I don't use toilet paper. Instead, I installed one of these in every bathroom, for a reason:

Its only $ 38 per piece in home depot , and saves you from remembering to buy toilet paper.
Well, you can't take a bidet with you.

From the time I was little, I was using toilet paper AND a bidet. No wipes. However, when you're out and about, the wipes are great because you can even use them to clean a toilet that's not yours, if you must use it.

My bidet as a child had a little fountain on the bottom. The one I had in Spain was the typical French one.

That's nice that an attachment is only $38.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or