U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 09:15 PM

11,882 posts, read 10,522,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
She is yummy looking.... ummmmm!
Exactly. Looks like the perfect figure for my eyes to feast on .

Old 07-12-2014, 05:21 AM

2,181 posts, read 2,035,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Exactly. Looks like the perfect figure for my eyes to feast on .
settle down ya hound dogs.

Old 07-12-2014, 06:26 AM

3,315 posts, read 3,760,296 times
I'm African-American, female, 5'6, size 4, G cup. The celebrity comparison I've often gotten is Naomi Campbell (and Foxy Brown once or twice), though I don't really see it.

I'm a woman of a certain age, and while I attract black men of varying ages, outside of that I mostly attract white and Latino men 30 and under. I've also attracted/dated south and east Asian men.

Old 07-12-2014, 06:40 AM

13,144 posts, read 7,393,567 times
Typical Indian girl. Long black hair, almost to my waist, short (5'2"), brown eyes, size 8. The Irish half of me only appears via my temper @ Adi, you mentioned in another thread a while back that posters made fun of you for your lack of muscle tone. I think you're a very handsome guy. Don't listen to the haters

Old 07-12-2014, 07:56 AM

289 posts, read 767,149 times
I'm white, average height weight, very short brown hair, not muscular at all but naturally have pretty broad shoulders. My face looks pretty regular I guess, though people often compliment me on my eyes (even strange women). I do best with black girls, cute young white girls and hot women in their 30s while I completely fail with asians and white women my age, except the red heads of course.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:13 AM

4,549 posts, read 3,502,401 times
I am

Black-but have no skin color, due to having albinism.
Blonde hair to the mid of my back
5'0 in height
Measurements are 35-31-38
Green Eyes - one is lazy though, which I plan to fix
Wear glasses
Curly eyelashes
Full lips-I guess lol

Here's a pic. It's my profile pic, but that's set to friend-only
http://www.city-data.com/forum/image...0&type=profile
This pic is on another site, along with a few others I posted. Alot of guys there said I was hot, sexy, pretty, etc. I got 33 likes on the pic in the link, and 16 comments about being attractive.

As for suitors irl. Bums, Thugs, Creepy old men. Great isn't it? (sarcasm lol). I feel my looks are average. I don't think I am hideous at the very least. lol

Old 07-12-2014, 10:26 AM

11,882 posts, read 10,522,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
This pic is on another site, along with a few others I posted. Alot of guys there said I was hot, sexy, pretty, etc. I got 33 likes on the pic in the link, and 16 comments about being attractive.
Just wanna say one thing, don't let comments on the internet about looks affect you. Every morning I see myself after a shower, and am proud of my body shape regardless of what others say. No intention in muscling up right now, even though some here demanded it. I workout for my satisfaction, not other people .

Old 07-12-2014, 10:35 AM

26,867 posts, read 28,145,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
I

As for suitors irl. Bums, Thugs, Creepy old men. Great isn't it? (sarcasm lol). I feel my looks are average. I don't think I am hideous at the very least. lol
Are they trying to woo you with social security checks? Those are my favorites.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:45 AM

4,549 posts, read 3,502,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Are they trying to woo you with social security checks? Those are my favorites.
Well I was out once, wearing a nice outfit, and I was around 13-15. My mother says he had to leave the department store we were in, since I was attracting the attention of old men. At 13 lol

I was cleaning outside at work, an old bum on a bike came up to me, made a lame joke, then asked for my number, which he didn't get. lol

And one I call old, but he wasn't an old man. Just old to still be in HS at the age of 21, with chains and gold teeth in his mouth, who always wanted to flirt when he saw me, at the age of 15.

And a creepy old guy who stared at me alot, and tried talking to me, asking about myself.

Those are my most recent suitors. Isn't it great? -sarcasm- lol

No money. Least yours offered that lol

But thankfully, none of those guys outright asked me out, sans 1 --who came close with asking for my number. Did seem they were attracted though.

So, so I never get asked out, and anything that can be seen as interest is expressed by guys like the ones listed, My mother laughed when I was dressed to go out with family. She comments the guys next door were all staring. But once again, drug-heads, obnoxious, and drunks. So I didn't take any interest or compliment to that, and told her so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Just wanna say one thing, don't let comments on the internet about looks affect you. Every morning I see myself after a shower, and am proud of my body shape regardless of what others say. No intention in muscling up right now, even though some here demanded it. I workout for my satisfaction, not other people .
I do it for both. Myself and to attract guys I actually like. It hasn't worked yet. But maybe I may get lucky. That aside, I am not happy with my own looks for now. Average is ok, but maybe I can feel pretty with a bit more work done, and meet guys where attraction is mutual. Losing more weight, and more exercise, and make-up, and possible dying my hair. Blonde is boring. And moving to a larger area where more people are, plus things to get out and do, because there's nothing around where I live now.

Last edited by HappyRain; 07-12-2014 at 11:07 AM..

Old 07-12-2014, 10:53 AM

9,018 posts, read 7,948,202 times
White, hourglass figure w/ a little extra on the bottom, lol
Blonde/blue
Fat lips, almost a constant pucker.....
The men I attract vary- primarily white guys, but 99% of the time younger.
I mean........ way younger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or