U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2014, 11:37 AM

42,565 posts, read 42,475,999 times

Advertisements

Short, fat, golden brown hair currently, blue eyes, rosey cheeks, I look like a young Mrs.Claus.

I attract the rainbow of people.

Old 07-20-2014, 02:29 PM

826 posts, read 1,289,331 times
I am 26 years old, Russian, about 5'2" and 110 pounds, have medium brown hair a little past my shoulders, almond shaped blue eyes, round face and small nose. I am very feminine and love to wear dresses most days and always have my makeup done.

I seem to attract a variety of guys, but I usually have older men (like between 45 and 60) hit on me. I also have a fair share of black guys hit on me, which surprises me because I don't really have the body type they are attracted to.

Old 07-20-2014, 03:50 PM

1,210 posts, read 854,019 times
I am:
6" 0', light-to-olive skinned latino/spanish and italian. Dark hair, brown eyes. I get pale in the winter but tan OK in summer.
I ran about 235lbs for many years but a lifestyle change and my age bracket has slimmed me down to about 205lbs.
I'm decently muscled but not bulky... kind of a cyclist/boxer's build with barely visible abs. My arms, delts, calves, quads and upper back are fairly cut.
I have no tattoos and I am strongly attracted to girls who also have none.

I have been told that I look like John Cusack, or I think maybe a bit like Eric Bana.

What I am attracted to:
brunette/brown/black long haired latina/mexican/central-south american or mediterranean (spanish, italian, greek, maybe arabic or mixed). Full lips and eyes that suck in my soul. Seriously, the face is like 7/10ths of the deal for me.
I like sporty girls who wear makeup and lululemon yoga pants and jog bras, leggings and shorts and tight t-shirts. My last serious gf, if she owned a dress she never wore it in front of me.
I like small-breasted, petite women, under 5" 4'
The more she looks in the spectrum of eva mendes, alessandra lima, salma hayek, jessica alba, mila kunis or lela star, the bigger the stupid smile on my face.
I find fat/chunky/overweight girls sexually repulsive, though they may be remarkable, kind, amazing human beings otherwise.

No blonde haired pale/nordic/northern european/russian white girl has ever admitted to liking me.
I have no game with (japanese, korean, chinese) asian girls, but I have tried. (filipinos cross the strike line)
I can count on one hand the number of black girls I have ever liked or tried to date.
No experience with (Mumbai) indians, but I think freida pinto is epically gorgeous.

What seems to be attracted to me:
freckle faced red headed white girls. I feel bad, because I feel absolutely no attraction to these Lindsey Lohan -lookalikes. Cowgirls, Granola Chicks, Irish lasses, Redneck Girls - someone will love you - but it's not me.

I regularly approach and attract girls who "turn out" to be too young for me (10-15 years).
I look for girls a more realistic 5-9 years younger than me, and I get zero, zip, nada play from them. I feel like I'm cursed.
I can't go my age or older because I want to get married again and have kids.

Old 07-21-2014, 10:35 PM

11,882 posts, read 10,547,382 times
Yesterday afternoon:

Refreshed and relaxed after my oil bath, and never expected my skin to look this nice. Eye candy for some of you:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...720-171444.jpg

Old 07-21-2014, 10:40 PM

5,426 posts, read 3,287,947 times
My photo is on my profile and I had a thread asking others to guess my age with some photos of myself. One look at my profile you'll see. Generally blonde girls have been more receptive to me. I don't have a "type". I am 27, 5'10 and medium closer to skinny. I do attract different types except Middle Eastern, but recently blondes have given me time. Not complaining.

Last edited by Nema98; 07-21-2014 at 11:08 PM..

Old 07-21-2014, 10:53 PM

3,469 posts, read 6,943,960 times
I am brunette and currently have light reddish brown hair with subtle dark blond highlights.
I have large, almond shaped brown eyes and very light, olive-toned skin.

I can appear racially ambiguous to some people & get asked if I am a tiny bit Asian. I'm actually a mix of German & Spanish, with a mostly European heritage (rumors of Lebanese & Jewish & likelihood of a little Apache on the Spanish side), so not as "exotic" as some guess. I'm around 5'7-8, 125 lbs & quite thin with a bit of booty.

I like fashion & am eclectic, leaning towards arty/bohemian or a bit avant garde, and I also like to have fun with makeup (but I don't "cake" it on). I actually don't attract arty, hipster dudes. I seem to attract someone who finds me "unusual" rather than someone like me.

I notice I attract short to average men - around 5'6-5'9. They always seem disappointed with my height, but they aren't totally deterred by it. I tend to attract skinny guys too, likely because I am thin & they prefer a smaller woman. I seem to attract way more men in flat shoes, which is a bummer because heels are fun (although I wear stylish flats a lot for practicality).

I attract a lot of Latino guys, but in SoCal, there are a lot of Mexicans, so I consider that less of a trend than merely a matter of where I live. They are generally the Americanized, second or even third generation.

I am 30 (and told I appear closer to 25) and seem to get more attention from boys age 16-20 and men age 40-50 than men of a more suitable age...

After that I notice no big trend.

Old 07-21-2014, 11:28 PM

12,845 posts, read 23,243,622 times
I've been out of the game a long time (got snatched up at 21, 30 now), but

I'm 6'7", very tall in most circles. In my adult life, my weight has fluctuated from anywhere between 270-360 lbs (lower end now). I wouldn't dare compare myself to anyone famous, but I descend from Mexicans and Northern Europeans. I have dark brown (almost black hair), brown eyes, and a medium tan (which darkens quite a bit in warmer climates). I've sported a goatee for the past year or so (a mustache that I've never lost before that, and a brief trial with a full beard). My teeth are straight, but the upper ones have a bit of gap (nobody has complained).

I've never gotten attention from blondes. Most women I attracted were either Hispanic or White, or similar to myself in background (mix of the two). I did have a particularly notable fling with a woman of Filipino descent. Most had similar class/upbringings to myself, at least as far as socioeconomic status/culture (lower-middle class, California).

I've had women completely write me off because of my height, weight, background, or age, and others be completely unbothered, or even attracted to those things. All of the women I've been with thought I was good-looking, my wife thinks I'm flat out hot. As far as the initial attraction, I don't know exactly what it is, but most say I'm sweet, etc. TBH, I think I'm mostly a social misfit, so these women mostly see something that I put out naturally.

Last edited by Count David; 07-21-2014 at 11:57 PM..

Old 07-21-2014, 11:45 PM

1,031 posts, read 2,310,799 times
Im 5'8 115lbs..verry slim. Im always told I look like a model/ dancer....
Because I look younger than my 27 years I either attract kids barely out of high school or older men who think they can control me. No way....

Old 07-22-2014, 10:01 AM

3,037 posts, read 2,344,425 times
I'm 5 ft 2 and I'm an African American. I have a caramel complexion and jet black hair that goes slightly below my shoulders-I wear it straightened(relaxed). I've been asked on numerous occasions if I'm mixed with Asian since my eyes are a bit slanted I guess? As I've said on other threads my body most resembles coco austin when she was medium thick(as in not super thick but not at her thinnest either). In other words I have a slightly athletic-curvy body with a small waist and bigger butt. The biggest difference however is that my chest is average size(compared to coco). I've been told that in the face I slightly resemble Ashanti when she first came to popularity in early 2000(before she started looking real rachet). I often get stopped because people think they've met me before or know me so I suspect I have a somewhat common face. I tend to dress modestly dressy. I wear heels everyday and own no flats, and tend to wear dressy tops and fitted pants/jeans, sometimes dresses-but I'm always complimented on my style especially my shoes and handbags.

I've been told I give off a b**** stuck up high maintanence vibe. Despite this surprisingly I haven't really struggled with attracting men that I want to attract. I have a specific type of man that in attracted to and 100% of the time this is the type that is attracted to me as well. So in saying that this type tends to be black men(chocolate or light brown skin) tall in height, athletic and muscular, sharp chiseled features, corporate, educated and highly arrogant because they tend to not want for options. Lately I've considered myself a convertor. In the city I live in my type is also the type that only dates attractive white women. Not that is a bad thing, but I've been successfully getting these men to let go of some of the negative biases they have against black women when they date me.

So on average I attract corporate educated attractive black men. However I also attract white men, Latino males, biracial males, etc. I used to get hit on by thuggish black men but I don't anymore which is slightly amusing since I'm thick and this type of men used to hit on me frequently years ago. I also get hit on by blue collar black males and older professional men(white and black).

I don't get hit on by hipsters or skater types at all. I have been hit on by white guys that would resemble Abercrombie model types and I found that odd. Overall I tend to attract a wide variety of men but I really only pay attention to the men that I'm attracted to.

Old 07-22-2014, 08:44 PM

19 posts, read 15,778 times
what is it with blondes? They seem to have a particular kind of guy they go for?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or